助手标题
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
共[1]页 共[20]条 当前为第1条到20条
 

相关语句
invasion pattern
The novel host invasion pattern observed may reduce physical damage to the host in the initial phase of endoparasitism, enhancing parasitoid survival.
      
For nodal metastasis, tumor thickness of 10 mm or more and the type of invasion pattern were statistically significant.
      
The pathological slides of 61 operated patients were reevaluated for tumor grade, lymphatic-vascular invasion, invasion pattern of tumor margins, perineural invasion and lymphocytic infiltration.
      
The invasive component resembled mucinous noncystic carcinoma in all but one tumour which showed a ductal invasion pattern.
      
Histopathologically, the de novo group also had a significantly higher percentage of cases with an infiltrative invasion pattern.
      
The results showed that RAD21 gene expression was significantly decreased in oral squamous cell carcinoma when it expressed the INFβ and INFγ invasion patterns in comparison with the INFα invasion pattern (p>amp;lt;0.01).
      
Tumors with MMP-2 and -9 overexpression are deeply invasive and present an invasion pattern of small groups of cells.
      
AD1 domain expression seems to be connected with compact invasion pattern.
      
Microscopically, the tumor showed a heavily keratinized lesion with compressive invasion pattern, little atypia, and free surgical margins.
      
The invasion pattern of the six invasive cancers resembled that of the most common type of cholangiocarcinoma.
      
Invasion Pattern of Herb Garlic Mustard (Alliaria petiolata) in High Quality Forests
      
We examined the spatial pattern of an introduced population of Norway maple (Acer platanoides L.) on a temperate forested island in order to quantify the influence of landscape context on invasion pattern.
      
Each invasion pattern seems to have different anthropogenic precursors, therefore preventing generalizations about the role of any one human activity in all sites.
      
However, historical and experimental evidence suggests that regardless of invasion pattern, establishment is much more likely at sites where rhizomes are buried in well-drained, low salinity marsh areas.
      
The aim of this study was to investigate tumor invasion pattern, its heterogeneity and association with histopathological features and stage in invasive urothelial carcinoma of the bladder.
      
Of sixty-two invasive cases, 17 (27%) had nodular, 36 (58%) trabecular, and 9 (15%) infiltrative invasion pattern.
      
Of the 17 cases with nodular invasion pattern and 36 tumors with trabecular invasion pattern, 13 (77%) and 26 (72%) were pT1, respectively, whereas 8 of 9 infiltrative cases (89%) were advanced stage (pT2-3).
      
According to heterogeneity, forty-two cases (68%) had homogeneous, while the remaining 20 (32%) had heterogeneous invasion pattern.
      
Tumor cell ability for phagocytosis was studied, as this property may be important for the invasion pattern of the tumors.
      
The invasion pattern of C6-Cx43 cells may result from their ability to form functional gap junction channels with host astrocytes.
      
 

首页上一页1下一页尾页 

 
CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社