助手标题
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
共[290]条 当前为第1条到20条[由于搜索限制,当前仅支持显示前5页数据]
 

相关语句
未完全匹配句对
    Results There existed a great difference between the scores of ADL and Barthel's ADL before and after treatment and between the 2 groups(P>0.05),the score showed that the rehabilitation of the ADL and cognition in the treatment group was superior to that in the control group(P<0.05).
    结果两组患者治疗前后和组间的NCSE和Barthel指数评定法评分比较有显著性差异(P>0.05),且评分的变化均数比较显示治疗组的ADL和认知功能恢复显著优于对照组(P<0.05)。
    Methods Fifty-two AECOPD patients with severe respiratory failure in EICU and RICU were enrolled and randomly divided into 2 groups:face mask mechanical ventilation(group FMMV,n=25)and endotracheal intubation mechanical ventilation(group ETMV,n=27).
    方法我院EICU、RICU收治AECOPD合并重度呼吸衰竭患者52例入选本研究,随机分为面罩机械通气(FMMV)组25例和人工气道机械通气(ETMV)组27例,比较两组患者治疗前后的生理及临床指标。
    The scores of degrees of neural damage,Fugl-Meyer Assessment(FMA),modified Barthel index(MBI) and disability rating scale within 3 months of two groups were compared.
    比较两组患者治疗前后的神经功能缺损程度、Fugl-Meyer量表(FMA)改良Barthel指数(MBI)和残疾分级量表测评的评分。
    Results When the two groups took the same doze of Clozapine and the Clozapine densities in their blood were the same(p > 0.05).
    结果在两组患者治疗前后氯氮平的日剂量、氯氮平血药浓度及去甲氯氮平血药浓度均无显著性差异(P>0.05)的情况下。
    3. ResultTC> LDL-C, TG > HDL-C are of significant change in both groups after the therapy (P<0.05) .
    3.研究结果本研究显示:两组患者治疗前后自身比较TC、LDL-C、HDL-C、TG等指标,差异有显著性(P<0.05);
    In order to evaluate the cellular immunity , before and after treatment T lymphocyte subsets and IL-2 were examined in two groups and compared with those in healthy group.
    并检测20例健康对照组与两组患者治疗前后外周血T淋巴细胞亚群与白介素2水平,以评价祛疣液对扁平疣患者细胞免疫功能的影响。
    But in the control group,there was no significant difference in the contents of TP, ALB, C3. (5) After treatment, there were significant differences in the contents of TG, TCHOL, LDL and HDL in the therapy group patients(P<0.01 or P<0.05),comparatively,no markedly differences in the control group (P>0.05) .
    4 两组患者治疗前后血脂各项指标比较,治疗组治疗后TG、TCHOL、LDL含量显著降低(P<0.01,P<0.05),HDL含量显著升高(P<0.01),对照组各指标变化并不明显(P>0.05)。 治疗组明显优于对照组(P<0.01,P<0.05)。
    Method 237 patients were divided randomly into two groups - treating and control groups,and were observed after one or two courses of treatment.
    方法将237例慢性扁桃体炎患者随机分为两组,治疗组162例施以啄治法,对照组75例服用螺旋霉素,观察两组患者治疗前后症状、体征的变化。
    The patients' serum levels of ALT, AST, TBIL, virus replication indes, HA, IV-C, TXB2, 6-K-PGF1a were measured and the marks of syndrome were recorded before and after treatment. Data were dealt with and analyzed by statistic software SPSS.
    分别检测两组患者治疗前后ALT、AST、TBIL、病原学指标、肝脏B超等以及血清HA、Ⅳ-C、血浆TXB_2、6-K-PGF_(1α)的水平,观察治疗前后中医证候积分的变化,并用统计学方法分析比较两组患者治疗前后各项指标的差异。
    3. The observation of the curative effect and the security included two groups sufferers' body temperature, the time when had effect, the symptom and signs, the point of the various clinical symptoms before and after the treatments.
    3疗效性观测 两组患者治疗前后进行上呼吸道感染疗效比较,体温起效时间(从服药开始到体温下降0.5℃所需时间即为起效时间)、解热起效时间(从服药开始到体温下降至37℃或以下所需时间即为解热时间),中医证候体征及各项临床症状评分。
    Result1. The clinical curative effective of angina pectoris sympotoms: The treated group : obvious effective rate 45.8%, progressive rate25%,total effective rate 70.8%;
    1. 两组患者治疗前后心绞痛症状疗效比较:治疗组显效45. 8%,进步25%,总有效率70. 8%;
    2. Electrocardiogram: The treated group: obvious effective rate39.58% progressive ratel8.75%,total effective rate 58.33%;
    2. 两组患者治疗前后心电图疗效比较:治疗组显效39. 58%,进步18. 75%,总有效率58. 33%;
    3. The therapeutic efficiency of symptoms and signs: The treated group: cured rate 10.42%, obvious effective rate50%, progressive rate33.33%,total effective rate 93.75%;
    3. 两组患者治疗前后中医证候疗效比较:治疗组控制10. 42%,显效50%,进步 33. 33%,总有效率93. 75%;
    Result1 The clinical curative effective of DCM symptoms: The treated groups: obvious effective rate 50.0%, progressive rate 33.3%, total progressive rate 83.3%;
    1 两组患者治疗前后临床疗效比较:试验组显效50.0%,有效33.3%,总有效率83.3%;
    2 The therapeutic efficiency of symptoms and signs: The treated group: cured rate 10.0%, obvious effective rate50.0%, progressive rate33.3%, total effective rate93.3%;
    2 两组患者治疗前后中医症候疗效比较:治疗组临床控制10%,显效53.3%,有效30.0%,总有效率93.3%;
    Thecomparison in front and back of the symptoms and physical signs' integral, except for the UA of control group, the comparison in front and back has not statistical significant (P>0.05) , other indexs, the treatment behind is better than treatment front obviously (P<0. 01) .
    两组患者治疗前后症状和体征积分及实验室指标的比较,除对照组的血尿酸,治疗前后无显著性差异(P>0.05),其他指标,治疗后明显优于治疗前(P<0.01)。
    Comparing the symptoms and physical sign' integral of patients before treatment and post treatment, except for the BUA of control group has not statistical significant (P>0. 05) , all the other indexs have statistical significant (P<0. 01) , the results of before treatment are better than that of post treatment obviously.
    两组患者治疗前后症状和体征积分及实验室指标的比较,除对照组的血尿酸治疗前后比较(P>0.05)外,其余指标治疗前后比较(P<0.01),治疗后结果明显优于治疗前。
    Results:The ITAQ and BPRS marks of group A and B showed significant difference before and after treatment (P<0.01),and they showed more significant in group A (t=4.69,P<0.01;t=2.29,P<0.05).
    结果:A、B两组患者治疗前后ITAQ、BPRS评分均有显著差异(P<0.01),但以A组减分更显著(t=4.69,P<001;t=2.29,P<0.05)。
    The blood T\-3,T\-4,TSH,TG Ab,TPO Ab and the changes of thyroid of the patients were determined before and after treatment.
    观察两组患者治疗前后血T3 、T4 、促甲状腺素 (TSH)、抗甲状腺球蛋白抗体 (TG Ab)、抗甲状腺过氧化酶抗体 (TPO Ab)及甲状腺大小变化。
    Results:The blood T\-3,T\-4 and TSH had no obvious change before and after medication.
    结果 :两组患者治疗前后血T3 、T4 和TSH无明显变化。
 

首页上一页12345下一页尾页 

 
CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社