助手标题
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
共[27]条 当前为第1条到20条
 

相关语句
bronchoscopy
    Study on the Safety of Bronchoscopy under Noninvasive Positive Pressure Ventilation in Patients with High Risk Hypoxemia
    对高危低氧血症患者经面罩正压通气支持下行支气管镜检查安全性的研究
    57 cases (54.3%)were suspected with clinical feature and X-ray (including CT)while the other 48 cases (45.7%) were diagnosed only by bronchoscopy for BT.
    其中临床及影像学疑诊支气管结核并经支气管镜检查确诊57例(54.3%),仅通过支气管镜检查诊断而临床及影像学未考虑的48例(45.7%)。
    Results 514 cases were diagnosed by fiberoptic bronchoscopy,positive rates were 91.5%(514/562) including 249 cases (44.3%)were lung cancer,138 cases (24.6%)were pulmonary tuberculosis,93 cases (16.5%)were inflammation,21 cases(3.7%) were bronchus polyp,7 cases(1.3%) were foreign bodies in the bronchi and 6 cases(1.1%) were broncholithiasis.
    结果562例经支气管镜检查共诊断514例,阳性率为91·5%。 其中肺癌249例(44·3%)、肺结核138例(24·6%)、炎症93例(16·5%)、支气管息肉21例(3·7%)、支气管异物7例(1·3%)和支气管结石6例(1·1%)。
    Examination of fiberoptic bronchoscopy findings of 46 cases did not accord with the clinical final diagnosis,missed diagnosis and misdiagnosis rate was 8.2%.
    支气管镜检查结果与临床最后诊断不符46例,漏诊、误诊率为8·2%。
    Fiberoptic bronchoscopy integrated with other clinical examinations would really enhance definite diagnosis rate.
    支气管镜检查结合临床其他检查才能真正提高诊断率。
    A case report of respiratory and cardiac arrest due to bronchoscopy
    支气管镜检查致呼吸心脏骤停1例
    BRONCHOSCOPY FOR PATIENTS WITH SEVERE HYPOXEMIA UNDER NON-INVASIVE VENTILATION SUPPORT
    对高危低氧血症患者在无创性机械通气支持下行支气管镜检查的观察
    Use of fiberoptic bronchoscopy in the diagnosis of hemoptysis for gerontism
    支气管镜检查在老年咯血患者诊断中的作用
    Diagnostic value of electron bronchoscopy examination on atelectasis
    电子支气管镜检查对肺不张的诊断价值
    Diagnostic value of fiberoptic bronchoscopy in lung tuberculosis
    支气管镜检查对肺结核的诊断价值
    Method:The CT virtual bronchoscope were used in 21 cases with foreign body in bronchus, all the images and reports were compared with the actual bronchoscopy.
    方法 :对 2 1例支气管异物进行模拟支气管镜检查 ,并与支气管镜检查中所见结果进行分析对比。
    Objective: To explore the safety of Bronchoscopy under noninvasive positive pressure ventilation (NPPV) via a face mask in patients with high risk hypoxemia.
    目的 :探讨经面罩非侵入性正压通气 (NPPV)支持下对伴有高危低氧血症患者支气管镜检查的安全性。
    Methods:19 patients with severe hypoxemia who need to be diagnosed and treated with bronchoscopy were studied. The oxygenated index was 100 or less before bronchoscopy,pH≥ 7.35 .Except for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD), oxygen saturation (SpO 2) raised to above 90% after NPPV. NPPV was applied by BiPAP or Servo900C.
    方法 :19例需要接受支气管镜检查或治疗的危重病患者 ,术前氧合指数≤ 10 0 ,pH≥7.35 ,除慢性阻塞性肺疾病 (COPD)外 ,经NPPV通气后血氧饱和度均提高至≥ 90 %。
    Conclusions NPPV could improve the safety during bronchoscopy with BAL in patients with severe hypoxemia. =
    结论 伴有严重低氧血症的危重病患者在NPPV下可提高支气管镜检查的安全性。
    Electrofiberoptic bronchoacopy and spiral CT virtual bronchoscopy for all enrollments were performed in one week.
    所有入选者均在一周内完成电子纤维支气管镜和螺旋CT仿真支气管镜检查
    Bronchoscopy showed bronchial membrane around the occlusive device was in mild hyperemia and edema condition on day1; hyperplasia of granulation tissue was very obvious on day7;
    支气管镜检查显示术后 1 d封堵区支气管黏膜轻度充血、水肿 ,术后 7d可见封堵器局部肉芽组织增生明显 ;
    Objective To investigate the diagnositic value of fiberoptic bronchoscopy in simple pleural effusion.
    目的探讨支气管镜检查对单纯性胸腔积液的诊断价值。
    Methods Observe the relation between the results of fiberoptic bronchoscopy and final diagnosis in patients with simple pleural effusion from 1998 to 2002. Results 22 patients enrolled, 7 patients with malignant effusion, and 2 patients of the 7 with adenocarcinoma of bronchus were diagnosed with fiberoptic bronchoscopy, 14 with tuberculous pleurisy, 1 with empyema.
    方法调查1998至2002年收治的不伴咯血,X线表现为单纯性胸腔积液患者的支气管镜检查结果,与最终诊断进行对比分析。 结果22例患者中癌性积液7例(其中2例经支气管镜确诊为支气管腺癌),结核性胸膜炎14例,脓胸1例。
    Objective To discuss the influence of fiberoptic bronchoscopy on the diagnosis of hemoptysis for gerontism.
    目的探讨支气管镜检查在老年咯血患者病因诊断中的作用。
    Conclusion The dominant etiological factor was lung cancer,then were pulmonary tuberculosis (TB),inflammation,bronchus polyp etc in turn,fiberoptic bronchoscopy was very important in the diagnosis of hemoptysis in gerontism.
    结论肺癌是老年咯血的首要原因,其他依次是肺结核、炎症、支气管息肉等,支气管镜检查在老年咯血患者病因诊断中有重要意义。
 

首页上一页12下一页尾页 

 
CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社