助手标题  
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
   重锕系 的翻译结果: 查询用时:0.328秒
图标索引 在分类学科中查询
所有学科
更多类别查询

图标索引 历史查询
 

重锕系
相关语句
  相似匹配句对
     THE HEAVY-FERMION BEHAVIOR IN THE RARE-EARTH AND ACTINIDE COMPOUNDS
     稀土和锕系化合物中费密子行为
短句来源
     CHAPTER 5 MARINE SEDIMENTATION Section 4 Heavy Mineral
     矿物
短句来源
     fresh weight in average.
     鲜
短句来源
     In this paper, the periodic Anderson Hamiltonian has been used to study the heavy-fermion behavior in the Rare-Earth and Actinide compounds.
     本文采用周期Anderson哈密顿量研究了稀土和锕系化合物中的费密子行为。
短句来源
查询“重锕系”译词为用户自定义的双语例句

    我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。
  higher actinide
Higher actinide transmutation may be accomplished in the ALMR by using either a breeding or burning eonfiguration.
      
Higher actinide transmutation has long been an intriguing concept associated with closing the nuclear fiel cycle and improving waste management.
      
Pu and higher actinide formation which is favourable from a radiotoxic point of view.
      
There was particular concern about fission product multi-group data sets and the higher actinide data that will be used.
      
The higher actinide density is displayed separately in Figure 7.
      


A new type of nuclear power station can be built by a moltensalt reactor auxiliary driven by a strong neutron source produced by a intensive proton beam with the energy of 1600 MeV from a powerful accelerator. In the power station the nuclear fuels are completely burnt without some long-lived radioactive wastes both of heaVy actinide and fission products. Furthermore the thorium and sub-critical uranium which are massive existence in nature can be used as an available nuclear fuel in the nuclear power station,...

A new type of nuclear power station can be built by a moltensalt reactor auxiliary driven by a strong neutron source produced by a intensive proton beam with the energy of 1600 MeV from a powerful accelerator. In the power station the nuclear fuels are completely burnt without some long-lived radioactive wastes both of heaVy actinide and fission products. Furthermore the thorium and sub-critical uranium which are massive existence in nature can be used as an available nuclear fuel in the nuclear power station, in which 20 %electricity would be returned to the accelerator for operating it and the remainder of 80% will be transferred to electrical network. Some by-products, like valuable elements and medical isotopes with short life time could be supplied for market. nuclear power reactor dirven by the accelerator-auxiliary is a clean nuclear energy source , there are no output of nuclear wastes and it is safer than the current nuclear reactor with self-sustaining.

由一台1600MeV的强流质子加速器来辅助驱动一座熔盐核反应堆,从而组建一座新型的核电站.这座电站中裂变核燃料“燃烧”完全,没有长寿命的重锕系与裂片的核废料输出;并可以直接用天然存在的大量钍和贫铀元素作为核燃料来使用.核电站将20%电能供给加速器运转,80%电能并入电网.同时电站还可输出十分稀有的稳定同位素和短寿命医用同位素,作为副产品供应市场.这一干净的核能源就是加速器驱动式核反应堆.简称驱动堆;它没有核废料,比自持式核反应堆安全.

 
图标索引 相关查询

 


 
CNKI小工具
在英文学术搜索中查有关重锕系的内容
在知识搜索中查有关重锕系的内容
在数字搜索中查有关重锕系的内容
在概念知识元中查有关重锕系的内容
在学术趋势中查有关重锕系的内容
 
 

CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社