助手标题  
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
   饲料 的翻译结果: 查询用时:1.666秒
图标索引 在分类学科中查询
所有学科
畜牧与动物医学
水产和渔业
蚕蜂与野生动物保护
内分泌腺及全身性疾病
预防医学与卫生学
农作物
化学
轻工业手工业
植物保护
更多类别查询

图标索引 历史查询
 

饲料     
相关语句
  feed
     Study on the Policy of Feed Industry Development in China
     中国饲料产业发展政策研究
短句来源
     Studies of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point in Feed Enterprise
     危害分析与关键控制点(HACCP)在饲料企业中的应用研究
短句来源
     Characterization of ASPERGILLUS AW AMORI Y8 Xylanase and Its Application as a Feed Additive in Pilot Trials
     ASPERGILLUS AWAMORI Y8木聚糖酶的酶学特性及其在饲料中的应用
短句来源
     CULTIVATION OF BIG MUNG BEAN(PHASEOLUS AURENS VAR.GIGANTICA)AS HIGH QUALITY GREEN ROUGHAGE FOR ANIMAL FEED
     优质高产青刈豆科饲料—大绿豆(Phaseolus aurens var·gigantica)饲用青刈栽培试验
短句来源
     Feed utilization plinciples and developments in physiology
     饲料利用的生理学原理及其发展
短句来源
更多       
  diet
     Effect of Diet Quality and Ration Level on Growth and Activity of Fishes with Different Feeding Habits
     饲料质量和摄食水平对不同食性鱼类生长和活动的影响
短句来源
     METABOLIZABLE ENERGY STUDIES FOR POULTRY FEEDS Ⅴ.Comparison of Metabolizable Energy Values of a Diet and Wheat Bran for Adult Roosters and Waterbirds
     家禽饲料代谢能的研究——Ⅴ.日粮和小麦麸对鸡和水禽代谢能的比较
短句来源
     CORN BORER, OSTRINIA FURNACALIS (GUENEE) FED ON SEVEN KINDS OF ARTIFICIAL DIET
     玉米螟Ostrinia furnacalis(Guenée)在七种人工饲料中的饲养
短句来源
     A STUDY ON OR-2 LOW-IODINE DIET
     GR—2低碘饲料的研究
短句来源
     Macro-model of the Nutrition of Leaf Roller(Adoxophyes orana)and the Optimizationof the Semiartificial Diet
     苹卷蛾(Adoxophyes orana)的宏观营养模型及饲料配方的优化
短句来源
更多       
  feedstuff
     ③DE(MJ/kg DM)=23.882-84.418ADF-7.877NFE+19.71CF(R2=0.95,RSD=0.281%, P<0.01),The regression equations listed above can also be used to estimate all the feedstuff like this experiment.
     ③DE(MJ/kg,DM基础)=23.882-84.418ADF-7.877NFE+19.71CF(R2=0.95,RSD=0.281%,P<0.01),上述最佳方程经检验适用于与本试验类似的饲料
短句来源
     The heat quality of feedstuff in normal feeding group and high fat group were 13.53 and 18.71 kJ/g respectively.
     正常饲养组及高脂饲养组饲料的热量分别为13.53,18.71kJ/g。
短句来源
     ISO14000 Series Standard and Feedstuff Enterprises
     ISO14000系列标准与饲料生产企业
短句来源
     The drug was extracted from feedstuff with acetonitrile and methanol (1∶1,V/V), purified by alumina N.
     饲料中呋喃唑酮用乙腈-甲醇(1∶1,V/V)提取,中性氧化铝SPE柱净化。
短句来源
     1.120 clean class wistar rats were fed of the compound in the proportion of distilledspirit4.8g/(kg·d),pyrazole24mg/(kg·d)、maize oil2ml/(kg·d),with high fat feedstuff(common feedstuff: cholesterol: lard=79%:1%:20%)to make the animal models of ALF.
     方法:1清洁剂Wistar雄性大鼠共120只,采用“白酒4.8g/(kg·d)、吡唑24mg/(kg·d)、玉米油2ml/(kg·d)”混合物,灌胃配合饲喂高脂饲料(基础饲料:胆固醇:猪大油=79%:1%:20%)的方法制备大鼠酒精性肝纤维化动物模型。
短句来源
更多       
  feeds
     Cd≤3 mg/kg (In shrimp feeds); Cd≤0.5 mg/kg (In other feeds);
     虾类饲料中镉≤3mg/kg,其他饲料中镉≤0·5mg/kg;
短句来源
     And rats of mixed protein group Ⅱ were given mixed feeds contained 7% casein and 14% soya protein with the total protein of 21%.
     混合蛋白Ⅱ组喂饲7%酪蛋白和14%大豆蛋白的混合饲料,蛋白质总量为21%。
短句来源
     Under the same environment condition, the weight gain of the carp fingerlings fed on the pelleted feeds from the ingredients with the three kinds of particle sizes was 24.7% (177 μm), 14.9% (189 μm) and 8.9% (229 μm) respectively.
     在相同环境条件下 ,饲喂三种粒度饲料的鱼体增重率分别为 2 4.7% (177μm) ,14.9% (189μm) ,8.9% (2 2 9μm)。
短句来源
     Rats of mixed protein group Ⅰ were given mixed feeds contained 7% casein and 7% soya protein with the total protein of 14%.
     混合蛋白Ⅰ组喂饲酪蛋白和大豆蛋白各占7%的混合饲料,蛋白质总量为14%;
短句来源
     Determination of the Clenbuterol Residues in Pig Urine and Feeds by ELISA
     ELISA法测定猪尿及饲料中盐酸克伦特罗残留量
更多       

 

查询“饲料”译词为其他词的双语例句

 

查询“饲料”译词为用户自定义的双语例句

    我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。
  feed
The influence factors of the synthesis were discussed, and the best reaction conditions were found: the molar ratio of n-butyraldehyde to 1,2-propanediol is 1:1.5, the amount of catalyst used is 1.2% of feed stock, and the reaction time is 1.0 h.
      
It was found that the content of AGE in the copolymer increases with the increase in monomer conversion and molar faction of the AGE in the monomer feed.
      
However, the polymerization could slow down when the fraction of AGE increases in the monomer feed.
      
A feed rate self-adjusting method was proposed to uniform the grinding speed with the changes of sectional curvature.
      
Implementation of an adaptive feed speed 3D NURBS interpolation algorithm
      
更多          
  diet
Chinese Early Cretaceous birds had experienced a significant differentiation in morphology, flight, diet and habitat.
      
For each test group, 20 loaches with similar body size (5.17-7.99 g; 11.79-13.21 cm) were selected and kept in aquaria with dechlorinated water at (22±1)°C and fed a commercial diet every 48 h.
      
Diet composition of post-metamorphic bullfrogs (Rana catesbeiana) in the Zhoushan archipelago, Zhejiang Province, China
      
The analysis of the stomach contents shows that, for adult bullfrogs, the most important prey (by diet volume) overall were Decapoda, Coleoptera, Odonata, Mesogastropoda, Raniformes, and Cypriniformes.
      
Moreover, the prey size and diet volume increased with the body size of both adult and juvenile bullfrogs.
      
更多          
  feedstuff
Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry Determination of Six 5-Nitroimidazoles in Animal Feedstuff
      
A liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry method for the determination of the coccidiostats metronidazole, ronidazole, dimetridazole, secnidazole, tinidazole and ipronidazole in feedstuff was developed.
      
The method was applied successfully to determine 5-nitroimidazoles in feedstuff at level of 0.05?mg?kg-1.
      
Addition of the calculated amounts of sodium selenite directly to the feedstuff instead to mineral premix was the cause of this intoxication.
      
The objective of the reported study was to assess the abilities of various methods to differentiate the sources of fats used in feedstuff formulations.
      
更多          
  feeds
In the control, the rodents were allowed to select any of three feeds: protein-rich, protein-free with low cellulose content, and protein-free with high cellulose content.
      
In low-concentrated solutions, this deceleration results from a decrease in the flow that feeds the droplet, while in high-concentrated solutions, it is due to a droplet constriction and an increase in its curvature radius.
      
The scanner feeds the tip to the sample at a distance of up to 3 mm and positions it in the sample plane on a 4 × 4-mm area.
      
Voltammetric Determination of Riboflavin in Vitaminized Supplements and Feeds
      
Conditions for determining vitamin B2by stripping voltammetry were found, and a procedure was developed for measuring the mass concentration of vitamin B2in vitaminized supplements and feeds.
      
更多          
  其他


点击这里查询相关文摘
图标索引 相关查询

 


 
CNKI小工具
在英文学术搜索中查有关饲料的内容
在知识搜索中查有关饲料的内容
在数字搜索中查有关饲料的内容
在概念知识元中查有关饲料的内容
在学术趋势中查有关饲料的内容
 
 

CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社