助手标题  
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
   估产 的翻译结果: 查询用时:1.083秒
图标索引 在分类学科中查询
所有学科
农业基础科学
农作物
工业通用技术及设备
自动化技术
畜牧与动物医学
农业经济
气象学
更多类别查询

图标索引 历史查询
 

估产     
相关语句
  yield estimation
     Research and application of grassland yield estimation system based on 3S technology
     基于3S技术的草地估产系统的研究与应用
短句来源
     Atmospheric Correction of Channel 1 and 2 for NOAA/AVHRR in Rice Yield Estimation
     水稻遥感估产中AVHRR通道1和通道2的大气影响校正
短句来源
     The study and application of the soybean macroscopic yield estimation model based WebGIS
     基于WebGIS的大豆宏观估产模型的研究和应用
短句来源
     The Study and Application of the Soybean Macroscopic Yield Estimation Model Based on WebGIS
     基于WebGIS的大豆宏观估产模型的研究和应用
短句来源
     Remote Sensing Model for Maize Yield Estimation Based on Biological Principles
     基于生物学原理的玉米遥感估产模型
短句来源
更多       
  “估产”译为未确定词的双语例句
     The application of "3S" technologies in the estimateto the production of winter wheat by remote sensing
     “3S”技术在河南省冬小麦遥感估产中的应用研究
短句来源
     The estimating accuracy of S regression model is 97% to desert steppe.
     荒漠草原区S曲线回归模型的估产精度达到97%;
短句来源
     4. By the analysis of estimating errors in 2001 and 2005,the results show that the estimating accuracy of S regression model is 91.6% to the region of Xilinguole in 2001 and that is 87.1% in 2005。
     4.通过锡林郭勒盟2001年和2005年实测点的预测值与实测值的误差统计分析:2001年锡林郭勒草原区总牧草产量的回归分析,估产精度达到91.6%;
短句来源
     4) The EVI,MSAVI and OSAVI are the best indices for estimating grass production.
     (4)植被指数中EVI、MSAVI、OSAVI是比较好的估产指标。
短句来源
     Method of Verifying the Accuracy of Remotely Sensed Image Interpretation Based on GVG Sample System
     基于GVG采样系统检验遥感图像解译精度的方法——以其在农作物遥感估产中的应用为例
短句来源
更多       
  相似匹配句对
     Application of the Remote Sensing in Production Estimation
     遥感在作物估产中的应用
短句来源
     Remote Sensing Estimation of Sugarcane Yield Using Spectrovadiometer
     甘蔗遥感估产的光谱辐射计方法
短句来源
查询“估产”译词为用户自定义的双语例句

    我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。
  yield estimation
MCA-newton method for circuit yield estimation and optimization
      
An algorithm for circuits yield estimation and optimization is described.
      
Rice yield estimation using remote sensing and simulation model
      
The integration between remote sensing data and crop growth simulation model is an important trend for yield estimation and prediction, since remote sensing can provide information on the actual status of the agricultural crop.
      
Study on GIS for yield estimation by remote sensing in Jilin Maize Belt
      
更多          
  estimated yield
(2) The neutron production of 44 GeV 12C within thick Cu and Pb targets is beyond the estimated yield as based on experiments with 12 GeV 12C.
      
As of 1998, the estimated yield per km2 (67 kg) was relatively high compared with other areas of the Caribbean, considering that no traps, nets, or SCUBA diving are employed in the fishery.
      
Tolerance levels estimated from the field study were one second stage juvenile (J2) per 200 g soil sampled before planting, and the estimated yield loss at high nematode densities was 65%.
      
The measurements indicate that the C1Σ+, v = 0 state of the 13C18O isotopomer is predissociated with an estimated yield of 17% (i.e.
      
About 86% of available electron in DMP was utilized for denitrification; the remaining 14% was presumable conserved in the new biomass with an estimated yield of 0.17?mg/mg DMP.
      
更多          
  其他


点击这里查询相关文摘
图标索引 相关查询

 


 
CNKI小工具
在英文学术搜索中查有关估产的内容
在知识搜索中查有关估产的内容
在数字搜索中查有关估产的内容
在概念知识元中查有关估产的内容
在学术趋势中查有关估产的内容
 
 

CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社