助手标题  
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
   高龄病人 在 肿瘤学 分类中 的翻译结果: 查询用时:0.792秒
图标索引 在分类学科中查询
所有学科
肿瘤学
外科学
心血管系统疾病
临床医学
急救医学
更多类别查询

图标索引 历史查询
 

高龄病人     
相关语句
  “高龄病人”译为未确定词的双语例句
    Results Postoperative complications occurred in 3 patients(42.9%). The complications were gastroparalysis in 3 cases,pulmonary infection in 2,pancreatic leakage in 1,gas- trointestinal bleeding in 1,ARDS in 1 and wound infection in 1.Conclusions Pancreaticoduodenecto- my is suitable to be performed in aged people.
    结果 7例高龄病人并发症发生3例(42.9%),其中胃潴留3例次(42.9%),肺部感染2例次(28.6%),胰瘘、消化道出血、ARDS、切口感染均1例次(14.3%)。
短句来源
    Clinical application of hand-video assisted thoracoscopic surgery in radical operation for the aged patients with esophageal carcinoma
    经腹手助胸腔镜术式在高龄病人食管癌手术中的应用
短句来源
    Objective To investigate the feasibility of pancreaticoduodenectomy in patients with periampullary cancer of an age over 80 yrs.
    目的探讨80岁以上高龄病人行胰十二指肠切除术的可行性。
短句来源
    [Objective] To search for the clinical value and advantages of hand-video assisted thoracoscopic surgery(HVATS) in radical operation for the aged patients with esophageal carcinoma.
    目的探讨经腹膈肌径路手助胸腔镜手术方式(HVATS)在高龄病人食管癌根治术中的临床应用价值及其优势。
短句来源
查询“高龄病人”译词为用户自定义的双语例句

    我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。
  elderly patient
The medical management of primary open-angle glaucoma in the elderly patient
      
Predictors for the use of physical restraints are poor mobility, impaired cognitive status and high dependency of the elderly patient and the risk of falls in the nurses' opinion.
      
???The occurrence of extreme cardiac enlargement in an elderly patient associated with multiple coronary bypasses has been not described so far.
      
Since AAA is a disease of the elderly patient with generalized atherosclerosis, there is a high coincidence with other vascular morbidities.
      
The dominant factor in a fracture is therefore the fall of the elderly patient.
      
更多          
  senile patient
Internal fixation must therefore be strong enough to sustain the senile patient's weight from the time of operation.
      
  elder patient
In the elder patient, analysis of urinary organic acids disclosed a very high excretion of 5-oxoproline (4.2 to 8.1 mol/mol creatinine) and enzyme assays of leucocyte extracts revealed a profound deficiency of 5-oxoprolinase.
      
Routine cytogenetic studies in the elder patient did not reveal any abnormality, and initially it was assumed that the syndrome had an autosomal recessive inheritance.
      
We have encountered an elder patient who had hepatitis C virus-negative, type II cryoglobulinemic vasculitis with leg purpura and skin ulcers.
      
This does not require coordination so children and elder patient can use this.
      
With clinical tests, ultrasound and injection test rotator cuff tears are identified, which may occur in elder patient after shoulder dislocation.
      


Objective To explore the surgical therapy for the elderly patients more than 70 years old suffered from carcinoma of gastric cardia.Methods A total of 79 cases more than 70 years old were analyzed retrospectively from 1991 to 2000.Results Most patients had accompanied with disease(54.4%),and 35.4% of the patients concurred with more than two kinds of diseases.The radical resection rate was 73.4%,palliative resection rate 19%,and total resection rate 92.4%;post-operative complication rate was 19%,operation mortality...

Objective To explore the surgical therapy for the elderly patients more than 70 years old suffered from carcinoma of gastric cardia.Methods A total of 79 cases more than 70 years old were analyzed retrospectively from 1991 to 2000.Results Most patients had accompanied with disease(54.4%),and 35.4% of the patients concurred with more than two kinds of diseases.The radical resection rate was 73.4%,palliative resection rate 19%,and total resection rate 92.4%;post-operative complication rate was 19%,operation mortality rate 3.8%.The patients were mainly treated with total gastrectomy through abdominal approach.Conclusion The operation is an ideal way to treat the elderly patients with carcinoma of gastric cardia and it can improve the patients' quality of life and prolong survival time.

目的 探讨高龄病人胃贲门癌的外科治疗。方法 总结我院 1991~ 2 0 0 0年收治 79例 70岁以上胃贲门癌病人外科治疗。结果 术前并存疾病的发生率为 5 4.4% ,35 .4%的病人同时合并 2种以上的疾病。根治性切除率 73.4% ,姑息性切除率 19% ,肿瘤切除率 92 .4%。主要采用经腹全胃切除的手术方式。术后并发症发生率为 19% ,死亡率3.8%。结论 对高龄胃贲门癌病人 ,加强围手术期并存疾病和并发症的处理 ,选择适当的手术时机和手术方式 ,提高高龄胃贲门癌病人的生存率和生存质量。

Objective The purpose of the study was to determine the long-time prognosis of age-classified groups of patients with carcinoma of the esophagus and gastric cardia.All of them underwent esophagogastrectomy.Methods The 1 449 patients were entered in the study.The patients were divided into 7 groups according to their ages at time of surgery.We calculated survival rates related to carcinoma of the esophagus and gastric cardia and the other diseases.Results The overall prognoses of patients under age of 40 and...

Objective The purpose of the study was to determine the long-time prognosis of age-classified groups of patients with carcinoma of the esophagus and gastric cardia.All of them underwent esophagogastrectomy.Methods The 1 449 patients were entered in the study.The patients were divided into 7 groups according to their ages at time of surgery.We calculated survival rates related to carcinoma of the esophagus and gastric cardia and the other diseases.Results The overall prognoses of patients under age of 40 and over age of 70 years were poor.

目的 回顾性研究了手术切除食管癌和贲门癌的病人 ,评价了手术时的年龄与预后的关系。方法 从 1983年到 1995年 ,我科共手术切除食管癌和贲门癌 14 49例 ,将病人按手术时的年龄分成 7个组 ,然后根据病人的性别 ,年龄分别计算其生存率 ,使用图表法进行对比。结果 通过比较我们发现年龄小于 40岁和大于 70岁的病人其总的预后是差的 ,而 40~ 70岁之间的病人 ,其五年生存率差别不大。 <3 0岁 ,3 0~ 3 9岁 ,40~ 49岁 ,5 0~ 5 9岁 ,60~ 69岁 ,70~ 79岁和 >80岁的病人 ,五年生存率分别是 7 5 % ,10 3 % ,3 0 6% ,3 7 1% ,3 4 2 % ,13 4%和 0 0 %。结论 年轻病人预后差的原因可能是肿瘤的分化差 ,转移发生较快 ,姑息性手术比率较高有一定的关系 ,而高龄病人长期生存率低可能与其它疾病导致死亡率增高有关。因此 ,我们认为对食管癌和贲门癌病人行手术治疗时 ,特别对于年轻或高龄病人 ,年龄是一个预后因素。

Objective To investigate the relation of pancreatic cancer to gallstone and explore its mechanism. Methods The incidence of cholelithiasis was determined in 168 patients (107 males and 61 females) with pancreatic cancer and 279 (197 males and 82 females) symptomless people by ultrasonography in the same period and area. The pancreatic cancer in the patients was approved by pathological examination after the operation. All the subjects were over 45 years old and the average age was 63 and 60 in the patients and...

Objective To investigate the relation of pancreatic cancer to gallstone and explore its mechanism. Methods The incidence of cholelithiasis was determined in 168 patients (107 males and 61 females) with pancreatic cancer and 279 (197 males and 82 females) symptomless people by ultrasonography in the same period and area. The pancreatic cancer in the patients was approved by pathological examination after the operation. All the subjects were over 45 years old and the average age was 63 and 60 in the patients and symptomless people, respectively. ALOKA-1700 real-time linear array ultrasound device was used and the frequency of its probe was 3.5 MHz. The statistical analysis was performed using χ2 test and multinomial logistic regression. Results The incidence of gallstone was significantly higher in the patients with pancreatic cancer than in the symptomless people (18.5% vs. 8.6%, P<0.05). Gallstone and age were significantly correlated to occurrence of pancreatic cancer. Conclusions There is significant correlation between pancreatic cancer and gallstone, which might be due to infection in biliary tract, chronic pancreatitis, hormone, diet and obesity etc. Pancreatic cancer is more likely to occur in aged patients with gallstone.

目的探讨胰腺癌与胆囊结石的相关关系及其机制。方法对45岁以上的168例胰腺癌病人和279例同时间、同地区无症状体检者进行超声检测胆囊结石发病情况。使用仪器ALOKA-1700线阵实时超声显像仪,探头频率3.5MHz。按常规肝胆探测的方法。统计学方法采用χ2检验与Logistic多因素回归分析。结果胰腺癌组的胆囊结石发病率为18.5%(31/168),明显高于对照组的8.6%(24/279)(P<0.05),胆囊结石与年龄对胰腺癌的发生具有显著的影响,两者之间有明显相关性。结论胆囊结石与胰腺癌有相关关系,其主要原因可能与胆道感染、慢性胰腺炎、激素、饮食、肥胖等因素有关。胆囊结石的高龄病人发生胰腺癌的危险性增加。

 
<< 更多相关文摘    
图标索引 相关查询

 


 
CNKI小工具
在英文学术搜索中查有关高龄病人的内容
在知识搜索中查有关高龄病人的内容
在数字搜索中查有关高龄病人的内容
在概念知识元中查有关高龄病人的内容
在学术趋势中查有关高龄病人的内容
 
 

CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社