助手标题  
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
   重症急性胆源性胰腺炎 在 消化系统疾病 分类中 的翻译结果: 查询用时:0.062秒
图标索引 在分类学科中查询
所有学科
消化系统疾病
外科学
更多类别查询

图标索引 历史查询
 

重症急性胆源性胰腺炎
相关语句
  severe acute biliary pancreatitis
    Methods 59 patients with severe acute biliary pancreatitis were divided into two groups,31 patients in A group underwent early endoscopic therapy (with in 48 hours),28 patients in B group underwent endoscopic therapy (over 48 hours).
    方法选择上海市第一人民医院1995年4月至2005年5月59例经内镜治疗的重症急性胆源性胰腺炎病例,分为早期治疗组(A组,<48h)31例,延迟治疗组(B组,>48h)28例。
短句来源
    Clinical Experience of Nonsurgical Treatment for Severe Acute Biliary Pancreatitis in Early Stage
    重症急性胆源性胰腺炎早期非手术治疗的临床探讨
短句来源
    The timing of endoscopic therapy of severe acute biliary pancreatitis.
    重症急性胆源性胰腺炎内镜治疗时机探讨
短句来源
    Objective To investigate the conservative treatment for severe acute biliary pancreatitis(SABP) in the early stage.
    目的 探讨重症急性胆源性胰腺炎(severeacutebiliarypancreatitis, SABP)早期非手术治疗的方法与效果。
短句来源
    Objective To investigate the timing of endoscopic therapy of severe acute biliary pancreatitis (SABP).
    目的探讨内镜治疗重症急性胆源性胰腺炎的时机。
短句来源
更多       
  severe acute biliary pancreatitis
    Methods 59 patients with severe acute biliary pancreatitis were divided into two groups,31 patients in A group underwent early endoscopic therapy (with in 48 hours),28 patients in B group underwent endoscopic therapy (over 48 hours).
    方法选择上海市第一人民医院1995年4月至2005年5月59例经内镜治疗的重症急性胆源性胰腺炎病例,分为早期治疗组(A组,<48h)31例,延迟治疗组(B组,>48h)28例。
短句来源
    Clinical Experience of Nonsurgical Treatment for Severe Acute Biliary Pancreatitis in Early Stage
    重症急性胆源性胰腺炎早期非手术治疗的临床探讨
短句来源
    The timing of endoscopic therapy of severe acute biliary pancreatitis.
    重症急性胆源性胰腺炎内镜治疗时机探讨
短句来源
    Objective To investigate the conservative treatment for severe acute biliary pancreatitis(SABP) in the early stage.
    目的 探讨重症急性胆源性胰腺炎(severeacutebiliarypancreatitis, SABP)早期非手术治疗的方法与效果。
短句来源
    Objective To investigate the timing of endoscopic therapy of severe acute biliary pancreatitis (SABP).
    目的探讨内镜治疗重症急性胆源性胰腺炎的时机。
短句来源
更多       
  “重症急性胆源性胰腺炎”译为未确定词的双语例句
    Methods 30 patients with acute billiary pancreatitis(ABP), including 20 MABP and 10 SABP, underwent ERCP/EST/ENBD(ERCP group).
    方法:对30例ABP患者(内镜组)进行ERCP/EST/ENBD治疗,其中轻症急性胆源性胰腺炎(MABP)20例、重症急性胆源性胰腺炎(SABP)10例。
短句来源
    Objective To examine how endoscopic treatment and integral treatment of traditional Chinese medicine and western medicine affect serum IL-6, IL-8 and LPS levels, length of hospital stay and prognosis of patients with severe acute pancreatitis (SAP).
    目的观察内镜、中西医结合治疗对重症急性胆源性胰腺炎(SABP)患者血浆IL-6、IL-8、内毒素(LPS)浓度及住院时间、病死率的影响。
短句来源
查询“重症急性胆源性胰腺炎”译词为用户自定义的双语例句

    我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
例句
没有找到相关例句


Objective To investigate the conservative treatment for severe acute biliary pancreatitis(SABP) in the early stage. Methods 114 cases of SABP were admitted in our department from January 1997 to December 2003. The mortality, morbidity and indication of surgical intervention were retrospectively analysed. Results Of the 114 patients with SABP, 103 patients(90.35%) were cured and the rest 11 patients (9.65%) died. Various complications were found in 42 patients during the course of management, which included...

Objective To investigate the conservative treatment for severe acute biliary pancreatitis(SABP) in the early stage. Methods 114 cases of SABP were admitted in our department from January 1997 to December 2003. The mortality, morbidity and indication of surgical intervention were retrospectively analysed. Results Of the 114 patients with SABP, 103 patients(90.35%) were cured and the rest 11 patients (9.65%) died. Various complications were found in 42 patients during the course of management, which included multiple organ dysfunction syndrome/multiple organ failure (9), pancreatic infection (4) and pancreatic pseudocyst(17), acute lung injury(21) and pancreatogenic encephalopathy(2). Prognosis associated with APACHE-Ⅱ scale. Six patients(5.26%) were transferred to surgical intervention because of pancreatic infection and uncontrollable biliary infection within two weeks. There was no significant difference of mortality and incidence of pancreatic necrotic tissue infection between obstructive and nonobstructive SABP. Conclusions The outcome of aggressively conservative treatment for SABP in early stage is applauding. Prompt operation should be employed when posed with infected necrosis, progressive biliary infection, and certain surgical complication. Patients with uncontrollable biliary infection may benefit from emergency biliary ductal exploration. In patients with infected necrosis, surgical treatment should be considered without delay.

目的 探讨重症急性胆源性胰腺炎(severeacutebiliarypancreatitis, SABP)早期非手术治疗的方法与效果。 方法 回顾性分析本院1997年1月至2003年12月收治的114例早期非手术治疗的SABP患者的死亡率、并发症发生率和中转手术的情况。 结果 114例中治愈103例,死亡11例,治愈率90. 35%。治疗过程中出现各类并发症42例( 53例次) , 其中多器官功能不全或衰竭9例次(7. 89% ), 坏死组织继发感染4例次(3. 51% ), 胰腺假性囊肿17例次(14. 91% ), 急性肺损伤21例次(18. 42% ), 胰性脑病2例次(1. 75% )。患者预后与APACHE-Ⅱ评分有关。2周内中转手术6例(5. 26% ),包括胰腺坏死组织继发感染4例和不能控制的胆道感染2例。梗阻性和非梗阻性SABP在死亡率和胰腺坏死组织继发感染发生率上相似(P>0. 05)。 结论 SABP早期(2周内)经积极非手术治疗可获得满意疗效,梗阻性SABP当存在不能控制的胆道感染时需早期行胆道手术。中转手术的指征为胰腺坏死组织继发感染、不能控制的胆道感染及治疗期间出现其他外...

目的 探讨重症急性胆源性胰腺炎(severeacutebiliarypancreatitis, SABP)早期非手术治疗的方法与效果。 方法 回顾性分析本院1997年1月至2003年12月收治的114例早期非手术治疗的SABP患者的死亡率、并发症发生率和中转手术的情况。 结果 114例中治愈103例,死亡11例,治愈率90. 35%。治疗过程中出现各类并发症42例( 53例次) , 其中多器官功能不全或衰竭9例次(7. 89% ), 坏死组织继发感染4例次(3. 51% ), 胰腺假性囊肿17例次(14. 91% ), 急性肺损伤21例次(18. 42% ), 胰性脑病2例次(1. 75% )。患者预后与APACHE-Ⅱ评分有关。2周内中转手术6例(5. 26% ),包括胰腺坏死组织继发感染4例和不能控制的胆道感染2例。梗阻性和非梗阻性SABP在死亡率和胰腺坏死组织继发感染发生率上相似(P>0. 05)。 结论 SABP早期(2周内)经积极非手术治疗可获得满意疗效,梗阻性SABP当存在不能控制的胆道感染时需早期行胆道手术。中转手术的指征为胰腺坏死组织继发感染、不能控制的胆道感染及治疗期间出现其他外科并发症。

Objective To investigate the timing of endoscopic therapy of severe acute biliary pancreatitis (SABP).Methods 59 patients with severe acute biliary pancreatitis were divided into two groups,31 patients in A group underwent early endoscopic therapy (with in 48 hours),28 patients in B group underwent endoscopic therapy (over 48 hours).The abdominal pain and Serum amylase level and mean days of hospitalization and complications were observed in all patients of two groups.Results The days of the disappearance of...

Objective To investigate the timing of endoscopic therapy of severe acute biliary pancreatitis (SABP).Methods 59 patients with severe acute biliary pancreatitis were divided into two groups,31 patients in A group underwent early endoscopic therapy (with in 48 hours),28 patients in B group underwent endoscopic therapy (over 48 hours).The abdominal pain and Serum amylase level and mean days of hospitalization and complications were observed in all patients of two groups.Results The days of the disappearance of abdominal pain and decrease of serum amylase level.and the hospitalization were significantly shorter in A group than in B group.The complications were 5 in A group and 9 in B group.Conclusion It is more effective that the patients with severe acute biliary pancreatitis undergo early endoscopic therapy.

目的探讨内镜治疗重症急性胆源性胰腺炎的时机。方法选择上海市第一人民医院1995年4月至2005年5月59例经内镜治疗的重症急性胆源性胰腺炎病例,分为早期治疗组(A组,<48h)31例,延迟治疗组(B组,>48h)28例。分别比较两组病例腹痛缓解时间、血淀粉酶恢复正常时间、平均住院天数及并发症发生情况。结果A组病例腹痛缓解时间、血淀粉酶恢复正常时间及平均住院天数均短于B组(P<0.05)。A组发生并发症5例,B组为9例。结论重症急性胆源性胰腺炎应尽早行内镜治疗。

Objective To examine how endoscopic treatment and integral treatment of traditional Chinese medicine and western medicine affect serum IL-6, IL-8 and LPS levels, length of hospital stay and prognosis of patients with severe acute pancreatitis (SAP). Methods Serum IL-6, IL-8 and LPS levels of SAP patients were assayed before treatment and at 1, 5, 7 and 14 days after treatment. Duration of hospital stay and mortality were evaluated at the same time. Results Both endoscopic treatment and integral treatment decreased...

Objective To examine how endoscopic treatment and integral treatment of traditional Chinese medicine and western medicine affect serum IL-6, IL-8 and LPS levels, length of hospital stay and prognosis of patients with severe acute pancreatitis (SAP). Methods Serum IL-6, IL-8 and LPS levels of SAP patients were assayed before treatment and at 1, 5, 7 and 14 days after treatment. Duration of hospital stay and mortality were evaluated at the same time. Results Both endoscopic treatment and integral treatment decreased serum IL-6, IL-8 and LPS levels and corrected metabolic disturbance, but serum IL-6, IL-8 and LPS levels fell faster and hospital stay was shorter in the endoscopic group than in the integral treatment group. There was no significant difference in mortality between the two groups (P > 0.05). Conclusions The more favorable therapeutic effect of endoscopic treatment for SAP is associated with releasing obstruction of the lower segment of the common bile duct and lowering serum IL-6, IL-8 and LPS levels.

目的观察内镜、中西医结合治疗对重症急性胆源性胰腺炎(SABP)患者血浆IL-6、IL-8、内毒素(LPS)浓度及住院时间、病死率的影响。方法动态观察内镜、中西医结合治疗组患者治疗前、后血浆IL-6、IL-8、LPS的变化及住院天数和病死率。结果内镜和中西医结合治疗均可降低血浆IL-6、IL-8、LPS的水平,但内镜治疗后血浆IL-6、IL-8、LPS下降更快(P<0.05)。并可缩短住院时间,但两组病死率无明显差异(P>0.05)。结论内镜治疗效果与解除下端胆管梗阻,降低血浆IL-6、IL-8及内毒素水平有关。

 
图标索引 相关查询

 


 
CNKI小工具
在英文学术搜索中查有关重症急性胆源性胰腺炎的内容
在知识搜索中查有关重症急性胆源性胰腺炎的内容
在数字搜索中查有关重症急性胆源性胰腺炎的内容
在概念知识元中查有关重症急性胆源性胰腺炎的内容
在学术趋势中查有关重症急性胆源性胰腺炎的内容
 
 

CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社