助手标题  
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
   dm家族 的翻译结果: 查询用时:1.413秒
图标索引 在分类学科中查询
所有学科
内分泌腺及全身性疾病
更多类别查询

图标索引 历史查询
 

dm家族
相关语句
  diabetic family
     But the rate of diabetic family history and insulin sensitivity index (ISI) were lower in AS group than in non-AS group(P<0.05).
     有DM家族史的比率及胰岛素敏感性指数 (ISI)低于非AS组 (P <0 .0 5 )。
短句来源
     34% patients of DM had diabetic family history.
     34%DM患者有明确的DM家族史。
短句来源
     (9) patient history (diabetic family history,hypertension history or hepatopathy;0-no, 1-yes);
     (9)病史(DM家族史、高血压病史和肝病史,0-无,1-有);
短句来源
     Diabetic family history was lower than Japanese ( P <0.01) but drinkers were more than Japanese ( P <0.01).
     DM家族史中国人组低于日本人组 (P<0 .0 1)。
短句来源
     Methods:Seven adolescence women with PCOS whose father or mother was diabetic(test group) and 28 cases of adolescence women with PCOS without diabetic family history(control group) were investigated.
     方法:选择父亲或母亲被确诊患DM的7例青春期PCOS患者为实验组,以无DM家族史的28例青春期PCOS患者为对照组。
短句来源
更多       
  “dm家族”译为未确定词的双语例句
     The gene sequencing study of 104 diabetic patients and 50 controls showed that the gene mutations of mitochondrial DNA 3316 G→A with 3290 T→C, 3421 G→A, or the combined 3497 C→T and 3571 C→T were related to DM development.
     104例糖尿病(DM)患者和50名正常无DM家族史对照者的基因测序研究显示,线粒体DNA3316G→A伴随3290T→C、3421G→A点突变; 3497C→T和3571C→T同时基因突变可能与DM发生有关。
短句来源
     Conclusion The polymorphism of Pro12Ala of PPARγ2 might not be related with the first-order relatives of patients with T2DM, but might be related with obesity in Chinese without family history of T2DM.
     结论PPARγ2基因Pro12Ala多态性与T2DM一级亲属无明显关联而与汉族无T2DM家族史的正常人群肥胖有关。
短句来源
     (8) The prevalence rate of family history of DM was 3.29 times compared with that of negative history. The case-control study showed that family history of DM (OR=2.441) was the independent risk factor for type 2 DM.
     (8)有DM家族史者其患病率是无家族史的3.29倍,病例对照亦显示家族史是2型DM的独立危险因素(OR=2.441)。
短句来源
     In this study, six previously identified familial T2DM study subjects were selected from a random samples in Tang shan Hans to analyze the association of familial T2DM with HLA-DRB1*-DQB1* haplotype.
     我们随机选择唐山地区汉族6个具有T2DM家族史的家系,进行HLA-DRB1*和DQB1*基因单倍型分析,旨在探讨HLA-DRB1*和DQB1*基因单倍型与该病的关联。
短句来源
     Family history of DM was a dangerous factor of DM.
     DM家族史是DM的重要危险因素;
短句来源
更多       
  相似匹配句对
     dm?
     dm?
短句来源
     Family history of DM was a dangerous factor of DM.
     DM家族史是DM的重要危险因素;
短句来源
     And the ratio of femal to male was 2∶1.②There was almost no family history of diabetes.
     ②基本无DM家族史 ;
短句来源
     The Family of AGNs
     活动星系核家族
短句来源
     The Tortoise Family
     龟家族
短句来源
查询“dm家族”译词为用户自定义的双语例句

    我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。
  diabetic family
Sera of 406 individuals, 174 Type 1 (insulin-dependent) diabetic patients, 125 non-diabetic family members and 107 unrelated control subjects, were screened for the presence of antibodies against glycated albumin.
      
Both patients had no diabetic family history, but had been treated with prednisone for 4 and 8 months, receiving total doses of 6.6 and 10.8 g, respectively.
      
Mutation of HNF-1β gene causing the substitution S36F was found in two subjects of an early onset diabetic family.
      
Clinical and biological data of diabetic and non-diabetic family members who carry the mutation are summarized in Table II.
      
Five year evolution of insulin secretion in five non-diabetic family members who have inherited the V393I mutation.
      


o prevent the development of DM in

为了对糖尿病(DM)易感人群进行有效的防治,按照WHO的普查方法和诊断标准对首都钢铁公司北京地区所属32个单位29859名30~64岁的职工进行了调查。结果表明,标化后的DM和糖耐量低减(IGT)的患病率分别为3.63%和4.19%,且随年龄增加而升高。男女DM患病率无差异,而IGT则以女性为高。肥胖、超重、DM家族史、巨大胎儿史均与DM和IGT患病率增高密切相关,高蛋白摄入对DM的患病率亦有影响。吸烟对两者发病无影响。脑力劳动较体力劳动者的IGT患病率高。

①The prevalence of diabetes mellitus (DM) in Anhui Province was 2. 24%, which was 3 times as high as that in l980, and 4. 45% for impaired glucose tolerance (IGT). Out of total DM, 55.69 % was newly diagnosed, particularly in countryside.②There was a consistently increasing trend with age and the highest prevalence was over 6O.③The prevalences of DM and IGT were higher in city than in countryside, higher in mental workers than in manual workers, and higher in males than in females.④IGT and DM appeared more frequently...

①The prevalence of diabetes mellitus (DM) in Anhui Province was 2. 24%, which was 3 times as high as that in l980, and 4. 45% for impaired glucose tolerance (IGT). Out of total DM, 55.69 % was newly diagnosed, particularly in countryside.②There was a consistently increasing trend with age and the highest prevalence was over 6O.③The prevalences of DM and IGT were higher in city than in countryside, higher in mental workers than in manual workers, and higher in males than in females.④IGT and DM appeared more frequently in individuals with obesity than in those without it. ⑤The prevalences of DM and IGT were much higher in people with DM family h1story than in those without it.⑥The hypertension prevalence was much higher in DM patients than in non-DM individuals.

本研究发现:①安徽省糖尿病(DM)和糖耐量低减(IGT)患病率分别为2.24%和4.45%,其中,无症状新发现DM占DM总数的55.69%,农村更为突出。②随着年龄增加,DM、IGT患病率增高,高峰期在6Oa以上组;男性均高于女性,但仅IGT患病率差别有显著性。③DM、IGT患病率城市高于农村;从事脑力劳动的干部、知识分子高于从事体力劳动的工人、农民。④肥胖、超重者DM、IGT患病率高于正常体重和消瘦者,腰臀比值(WHR)增大,腹型肥胖者尤为明显。⑤有DM家族史者DM、IGT患病率均高于无DM家族史者,且DM患病率两者具有显著性差异。⑥DM及IGT高血压或临界高血压伴发率显著高于糖代谢正常者。

Objective To know complete prevalence data of diabetes mellitus(DM) in Anhui Province and analyse its related factors. Methods A survey of DM and impaired glucose tolerance(IGT) was carried out in 10 991 persons of Anhui Province by using stratified cluster sampling. Results The prevalences of DM and IGT were 224% and 445%, respectively. Out of total DM, 5569% was newly diagnosed, particularly in countryside. There was a consistently increasing trend with age and the highest prevalence was at the age group...

Objective To know complete prevalence data of diabetes mellitus(DM) in Anhui Province and analyse its related factors. Methods A survey of DM and impaired glucose tolerance(IGT) was carried out in 10 991 persons of Anhui Province by using stratified cluster sampling. Results The prevalences of DM and IGT were 224% and 445%, respectively. Out of total DM, 5569% was newly diagnosed, particularly in countryside. There was a consistently increasing trend with age and the highest prevalence was at the age group of 60 or above. The stronger the labor intensity, the lower the prevalences of DM and IGT. DM and IGT appeared more frequently in individuals with obesity or DM family history than in those without it. The multiple stepwise regression showed 2 h BG was significantly positively correlated with age, DM family history, body mass index and systolic pressure and negatively correlated with work intensity. Conclusions Age, DM family history, body weight, blood pressure and work intensity are important affecting factors to the prevalences of DM and IGT.MeSH diabetes mellitus/epidemiol

了解安徽省糖尿病(DM)患病情况,分析其患病相关因素。方法采用分层整群抽样方法对安徽省6个地市10991人进行了糖尿病流行病学抽样调查。结果(1)DM和糖耐量低减(IGT)患病率为2.24%及4.45%,标化患病率分别为1.92%及3.77%,其中无症状新发现DM人数占患者人数55.69%,在农村尤为突出。(2)DM、IGT患病率随年龄增长,高峰在60岁以上组,与劳动强度呈负相关。(3)肥胖、超重组DM、IGT患病率高于正常体重、低体重及消瘦组;DM、IGT组BMI、WHR显著高于糖代谢正常组,WHR在DM、IGT两组间差异亦存在显著性。(4)有DM家族史者DM、IGT患病率均高于无DM家族史者。(5)DM、IGT高血压及临界高血压伴发率显著高于糖代谢正常者。多元逐步回归结果显示:服糖后2h血浆血糖与年龄、DM家族史、体重指数、收缩压呈显著正相关,与劳动强度呈显著负相关。结论年龄、DM家族史、体重、血压与劳动强度是DM、IGT患病的重要影响因素,而与性别无关

 
<< 更多相关文摘    
图标索引 相关查询

 


 
CNKI小工具
在英文学术搜索中查有关dm家族的内容
在知识搜索中查有关dm家族的内容
在数字搜索中查有关dm家族的内容
在概念知识元中查有关dm家族的内容
在学术趋势中查有关dm家族的内容
 
 

CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社