助手标题  
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
   间电动耦合 的翻译结果: 查询用时:0.018秒
图标索引 在分类学科中查询
所有学科
更多类别查询

图标索引 历史查询
 

间电动耦合
相关语句
  electrodynamic coupling
     The main mechanism, which leads to the simultaneously sudden enhancement of multi-stationally observed f0F2, is proposed to be the eastward electric field produced by the magnetosphere- ionospheric electrodynamic coupling.
     磁层-电离层间电动耦合的东向电场是造成多站f0F2同时突增的主要机制。
短句来源
  相似匹配句对
     The Coupling Analysis of Control Systems
     控制系统耦合分析
短句来源
     The coupling of Gaussian beam between fibers
     高斯光束在光纤耦合
短句来源
     The main mechanism, which leads to the simultaneously sudden enhancement of multi-stationally observed f0F2, is proposed to be the eastward electric field produced by the magnetosphere- ionospheric electrodynamic coupling.
     磁层-电离层电动耦合的东向电场是造成多站f0F2同时突增的主要机制。
短句来源
     C.
     批C.
短句来源
     THE EFFECT OF MAGNETOSPHERE-IONOSPHERE COUPLING ON MID-LATITUDE IONOSPHERES
     磁层-电离层电动耦合的中纬电离层效应
短句来源
查询“间电动耦合”译词为用户自定义的双语例句

    我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。
  electrodynamic coupling
Electrodynamic coupling between ionospheric convection patterns in the northern and southern hemispheres
      
It is proposed that the solar flare phenomenon can be understood as a manifestation of the electrodynamic coupling process of the photosphere-chromosphere-corona system as a whole.
      
In Section 2, the relationship between magnetic energy storage and the electrodynamic coupling of the solar atmosphere is developed.
      
By accounting for the electrodynamic coupling of the solar atmosphere, we are able to examine the fundamental problems associated with the concept of in situ versus remote magnetic-energy storage.
      
The heating and the dynamics of coronal structures is therefore governed by electrodynamic coupling of these structures to the underlying photosphere.
      
更多          


The characteristics of field-aligned currents (FACs) in the inner magnetosphere are determined from ISEE-1 and 2 observations. These characteristics are included the spatial (L-value and local time) distribution of FACs, and the relationship between the occurrence rate and the levels of geomagnetic activity (measured by AL), the dependence of the current intensity and density on geomagnetic activity. It was found that most of the FACs observations were detected around the pre-midnight and the dawn / dusk meridian....

The characteristics of field-aligned currents (FACs) in the inner magnetosphere are determined from ISEE-1 and 2 observations. These characteristics are included the spatial (L-value and local time) distribution of FACs, and the relationship between the occurrence rate and the levels of geomagnetic activity (measured by AL), the dependence of the current intensity and density on geomagnetic activity. It was found that most of the FACs observations were detected around the pre-midnight and the dawn / dusk meridian. The occurrence rate, current intensity and current density of FACs increase with increasing geomagnetic activity; The occurrence rate of FACs is higher when interplanetary magnetic field Bz is southward. Pre-midnight FACs are known to be associated with substorms.These result show that the occurrence of FACs within the inner magnetosphere is a consequence of both enhanced electrodynamics coupling betWeen the solar wind and the ionosphere.

利用ISEE-1和ISEE-2飞船观测的磁场数据,分析了地球内磁层场向电流的统计特征,包括场向电流的空间(L值和地方时)分布;流进和流出电离层的场向电流随地方时的变化;场向电流发生率与地磁活动水平(以AL指数表征)、行星际磁场(IMF)Bz的关系,电流强度和密度随地磁活动水平的变化等.发现,场向电流大都发生在夜间,且集中在L为6—10区域内,场向电流发生率,强度和密度随地磁活动增强而增大,行星际磁场南向时的发生率远远高于北向时的发生率.这些结果表明,内磁层场向电流的产生是太阳风和磁层、电离层间电动耦合增加的结果.

Global features of the ionospheric disturbance during a magnetic storm on 7-9 Feb., 1986 are analyzed by using ionosonde data from stations distributed nearby 4 meridian chains. The main mechanism, which leads to the simultaneously sudden enhancement of multi-stationally observed f0F2, is proposed to be the eastward electric field produced by the magnetosphere- ionospheric electrodynamic coupling. The enhancement of the 'fountain effect' which caused by the disturbed equatorial electrojet , also takes an important...

Global features of the ionospheric disturbance during a magnetic storm on 7-9 Feb., 1986 are analyzed by using ionosonde data from stations distributed nearby 4 meridian chains. The main mechanism, which leads to the simultaneously sudden enhancement of multi-stationally observed f0F2, is proposed to be the eastward electric field produced by the magnetosphere- ionospheric electrodynamic coupling. The enhancement of the 'fountain effect' which caused by the disturbed equatorial electrojet , also takes an important role to the increase of f0F2 at disturbed period in the bierest of the equatorial anomaly region. During the later period of a magnetic storm, westward electric current and field in lower latitudes prepuced by the ionospheric disturbance dynamo will decrease the electron density in F-region. On the other hand, the weakenning of 'fountain effect' may reduce the value of f0F2 observed in the crest area.

用四个经度链附近电离层垂测资料,分析1986年2月6-10日磁暴期间的电离层扰动现象。磁层-电离层间电动耦合的东向电场是造成多站f0F2同时突增的主要机制。扰动的赤道电集流使'喷泉效应'增强对赤道异常驼峰区f0F2增高也起重要作用。磁暴后期,电离层扰动发电机电流系在低纬区的西向电流、电场使F层电子密度下降,而赤道区'喷泉效应'减弱的结果则是驼峰区各站f0F2明显下降的原因。

Field-aligned currents (FACs) measured in the inner magnetosphere by theISEE-1 and -2 spacecraft are investigated as a function of the Interplanetary Mag-netic Field (IMF) orientation and the level of geomagnetic activity, as indicatedby the AL index. It is found that ~75% of the FACs observed are associated withsouthward IMF. The remaining 25% occur during the period of IMF turning fromsouthward to northward- Very few are associated with sustained intervals of north-ward IMF. Approximately 75% of the FACs occur...

Field-aligned currents (FACs) measured in the inner magnetosphere by theISEE-1 and -2 spacecraft are investigated as a function of the Interplanetary Mag-netic Field (IMF) orientation and the level of geomagnetic activity, as indicatedby the AL index. It is found that ~75% of the FACs observed are associated withsouthward IMF. The remaining 25% occur during the period of IMF turning fromsouthward to northward- Very few are associated with sustained intervals of north-ward IMF. Approximately 75% of the FACs occur when the AL index is < -150 nT.The current intensity and density are higher for both southward IMF and high gecrmagnetic activity. These results show that the occurrence of FACs within the innermagnetosphere is controlled mainly by the IMF, with the actual occurrence being aconsequence of enhanced electrodynamic coupling between. the solar wind and themagnetosphere- ionosphere system.

将ISEE-1和ISEE-2飞船测量的地球内磁层场向电流作为行星际磁场与极区地磁活动水平(由AL表征)的函数.发现大约75%的场向电流发生在行星际磁场南向时,其余25%发生在行星际磁场由南向转到北向的半小时内.而且,发生在AL<-150nT的场向电流也大约是75%.场向电流的强度和密度随行星际磁场南向分量及AL的负值增加而增大.由此而得出结论,内磁层场向电流的产生主要是由行星际磁场控制的,是太阳风和电离层间电动耦合增加的结果.

 
图标索引 相关查询

 


 
CNKI小工具
在英文学术搜索中查有关间电动耦合的内容
在知识搜索中查有关间电动耦合的内容
在数字搜索中查有关间电动耦合的内容
在概念知识元中查有关间电动耦合的内容
在学术趋势中查有关间电动耦合的内容
 
 

CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社