助手标题  
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
   光滑 的翻译结果: 查询用时:2.311秒
图标索引 在分类学科中查询
所有学科
数学
计算机软件及计算机应用
金属学及金属工艺
力学
材料科学
工业通用技术及设备
航空航天科学与工程
有机化工
物理学
更多类别查询

图标索引 历史查询
 

光滑    
相关语句
  smooth
    Direct Numerical Simulation of Spatial Smooth Pipe Flow Transition
    空间发展光滑圆管流动转捩的直接数值模拟
短句来源
    An Algorithm of Smooth Curve Fitting Based on Local Procedures
    基于局部过程的光滑曲线拟合的一个算法
短句来源
    The Singular Integral Equations on the Smooth Orlentable Manifolds
    光滑流形上的奇异积分方程
短句来源
    A PIECEWISE INTERPOLATION METHOD OF CONNECTING DISCRETE POINTS INTO SMOOTH CURVES
    将离散点连成光滑曲线的一种分段插值方法
短句来源
    SINGULAR INTEGRAL EQUATIONS ON A CLOSED SMOOTH MANIFOLD
    闭光滑流形上的奇异积分方程
短句来源
更多       
  smoothing
    Optimal Fixed-Point Smoothing of Systems with Linearly Distributed Parameters
    线性分布参数系统最优固定点光滑
短句来源
    SMOOTHING FORMULAE
    光滑公式
短句来源
    Convergence and smoothing factor of DGS method applied to Cauchy-Riemann problems
    DGS法应用于Cauchy-Riemann问题的收敛性和光滑因子
短句来源
    Smoothing Spline and Kernel Estimators in Fitting Childhood Growth Curves.
    儿童生长曲线的光滑样条和核估计拟合
短句来源
    K STRICT CONVEXITY AND K SMOOTHING IN ORLICZ FUNCTION SPACE
    ORLICZ函数空间k严格凸与k光滑
短句来源
更多       
  smoothness
    A GEOMETRIC CONDITION FOR SMOOTHNESS BETWEEN ADJACENT BZIER SURFACE PATCHES
    Bézier曲面片光滑连接的几何条件
短句来源
    Conditions for Multivariate Bernstein Polynomials Piecewise Smoothness
    多元Bernstein多项式分片光滑条件
短句来源
    The Equivalence of the K-functional and Modulus of Smoothness in Orlicz Spaces and its Applications
    Orlicz空间中K-泛函与光滑模的等价性及其应用
短句来源
    PROPAGATION OF SMOOTHNESS FOR SEMILINEAR PSEUDODIFFERENTIAL OPERATOR EQUATIONS OF PRINCIPIAL TYPE
    半线性主型拟微分算子方程解的光滑传播
短句来源
    PROPAGATION OF SMOOTHNESS FOR SEMILINEAR SECOND-ORDER STRICTLY HYPERBOLIC PSEUDODIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
    半线性二阶严格双曲拟微分方程的光滑传播
短句来源
更多       
  was smooth
    Meanwhile, though there were foam cells in subendothelium and the slight damage in endothelium cells, but most of the lumen was smooth in AE group.
    ApoE~(-/-)小鼠运动组大部内皮细胞的腔面光滑平坦,内皮细胞损害较轻,内皮下仍见泡沫细胞,但层数较AC组少,中膜平滑肌以收缩型为主。
短句来源
    The lateral pharyngeal wall of 136 subjects was smooth (63%), and the other 80 were splited partly (37%).
    咽侧壁光滑者136例(63%),部分裂开者80例(37%)。
短句来源
    3 Magnetism resonance imagine The thickness of new cartilage was about 92%(11/12)similar to the perimeter articular cartilage in C group . Among them, surface of the articular cartilage,which was smooth ,was about 60%,and 40% was irregularity .
    3 磁共振检查 C组软骨生长厚度与周边软骨相似约92%(11/12例),其中60%软骨表面光滑,40%不平坦;
短句来源
    The thickness of new cartilage was about 63%(5/8)similar to the perimeter articular cartilage in A group , 50% was smooth ,and 50% was irregularity .
    A组软骨生长厚度与周边软骨相似约63%(5/8例),其中50%软骨表面光滑,50%不平坦;
短句来源
    It was about 25%(2/8) similar to the perimeter in B group, 20% was smooth ,and 80% was irregularity .
    B组软骨生长厚度与周边软骨相似约25%(2/8例),其中20%软骨表面光滑,80%不平坦;
短句来源
更多       

 

查询“光滑”译词为其他词的双语例句

 

查询“光滑”译词为用户自定义的双语例句

    我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。
  smooth
An algebraicG-varietyX is called "wonderful", if the following conditions are satisfied:X is (connected) smooth and complete;X containsr irreducible smoothG-invariant divisors having a non void transversal intersection;G has 2r orbits inX.
      
As a corollary we obtain that the moduli space of rank 3 and degree 0 bundles on a smooth projective curve of genusg is C-M.
      
In particular, we obtain a presentation of the Chow ring of any smooth, projective spherical variety.
      
In [Ka1] its geometric counterpart was applied to construct contractible smooth affine varieties non-isomorphic to Euclidean spaces.
      
Lifting smooth curves over invariants for representations of compact Lie groups
      
更多          


点击这里查询相关文摘
图标索引 相关查询

 


 
CNKI小工具
在英文学术搜索中查有关光滑的内容
在知识搜索中查有关光滑的内容
在数字搜索中查有关光滑的内容
在概念知识元中查有关光滑的内容
在学术趋势中查有关光滑的内容
 
 

CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社