助手标题  
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
   endoscopic surgery 的翻译结果: 查询用时:0.219秒
图标索引 在分类学科中查询
所有学科
眼科与耳鼻咽喉科
肿瘤学
外科学
神经病学
生物学
基础医学
儿科学
计算机软件及计算机应用
泌尿科学
更多类别查询

图标索引 历史查询
 

endoscopic surgery     
相关语句
  内窥镜手术
     Clinical Application of YAG Laser in Nasal Endoscopic Surgery
     YAG激光在鼻内窥镜手术中的应用
短句来源
     The nursing care of 103 cases Rhino endoscopic surgery
     103例鼻窦内窥镜手术的护理
短句来源
     Objective:To observe the effect of endoscopic surgery for nasal sinusitis .
     目的 :观察鼻内窥镜手术治疗鼻窦炎的效果 ,研究提高鼻内窥镜鼻窦手术的疗效。
短句来源
     Methods This study included 30 patients scheduled to undergo nasal endoscopic surgery under the general anesthesia,they were divided into two groups:group A(AHH combined with CH,n=15) and group B(AHH alone,n=15).
     方法择期在全身麻醉下行鼻内窥镜手术病人30例,随机分为AHH联合CH组(A组)和单纯AHH组(B组),每组15例。
短句来源
     The clinic study of sodium nitroferricyanide co-administrated with isoflurane to controlled hypotension in the nasal endoscopic surgery
     硝普钠复合异氟醚控制性降压用于鼻内窥镜手术的临床研究
短句来源
更多       
  内镜手术
     Clinical Analysis of 103 Cases of Nasal Endoscopic Surgery
     鼻内镜手术103例临床分析
短句来源
     Clinical application of laryngeal endoscopic surgery in the treatment of laryngeal diseases
     喉内镜手术治疗喉部疾病的临床应用——介绍一种喉部微创外科技术
短句来源
     What is true endoscopic surgery for carpal tennel syndrome?-5880 clinical experiences in 18 years
     什么是腕管综合征的真正内镜手术?——18年5880例临床经验(英文)
短句来源
     ObjectiveTo determine the clinical application of laryngeal endoscopic surgery in the treatment of laryngeal diseases.
     目的 探讨新的治疗喉部疾病的微创外科技术———喉内镜手术的临床应用价值。
短句来源
     Methods Intranasal endoscopic surgery was performed in 50 patients with bilateral chronic nasosinusitis and nasal polyps, after which the hemostatic effect of Sorbalgon and Vaseline dressings and nasal cavity reaction were observed.
     方法选择50例双侧慢性鼻窦炎鼻息肉患者,同体比较鼻窦内镜手术后Sorbalgon藻酸钙敷料(治疗侧)与凡士林纱条(对照侧)鼻腔填塞止血效果和填塞后鼻腔反应情况。
短句来源
更多       
  内镜术
     Expression of Eotaxin and ECP in Mucosa of Perative Cavity after Nasal Endoscopic Surgery
     Eotaxin及ECP在鼻内镜术腔黏膜转归过程中的表达
短句来源
     Objective To investigate the efficacy of endoscopic surgery in the diagnosis and treatment of mycosis of nasal sinus.
     目的观察鼻内镜术在鼻窦霉菌病诊断和治疗中应用价值。
短句来源
     The therapeutic effects of endoscopic surgery on non-invasive mycosis in paranasal sinuses
     鼻内镜术治疗非侵袭性鼻窦真菌病
短句来源
     Conclusion:It is a effective mtehod to control blood pressure by using nicardipine and esmolol during naral endoscopic surgery.
     结论 :尼卡地平伍用艾络能有效实施鼻内镜术中的控制性降压 ,较好地维持血流动力学稳定。
短句来源
     Midfacial degloving procedure combined with endoscopic surgery: an ideal approach for the removing of inverted papilloma of the nose and paranasal sinuses
     面中部翻掀术联合鼻内镜术切除鼻腔鼻窦内翻性乳头状瘤
短句来源
更多       
  内镜外科
     Application of Medical Imaging in Nasal Endoscopic Surgery Teaching
     医学影像在鼻内镜外科教学中的应用
短句来源
     METHODS: Totally 147 cases of type 2 diabeties who underwent laparoscopic cholecystectomy from January 2002 to January 2005 in our endoscopic surgery were divided into A and B groups: group A was treated with continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion (CSⅡ) using insulin pump, and group B was with multiple subcutaneous insulin injection (MSⅡ). The each expense item of diabetics' hospitalization was observed and analyzed statistically.
     方法:我院内镜外科2002-01/2005-01共147例已行腹腔镜胆囊切除术的糖尿病患者,根据血糖控制方式的不同分为两组:A组为胰岛素泵持续皮下注射(CSⅡ),B组为每日多次胰岛素注射(MSⅡ),统计观察各组患者住院后待手术费用、手术后费用以及住院总费用指标.
短句来源
     Current development of nasal endoscopic surgery in China
     中国鼻内镜外科技术现状
短句来源
     Objective To evaluate the application and characteristics of electromagnetic Image-guided technique-assisted nasal endoscopic surgery.
     目的探讨电磁影像导航在鼻内镜外科手术中的应用。
短句来源
     The management of frontal sinus during the endoscopic surgery for chronic sinusitis
     慢性鼻窦炎鼻内镜外科手术中额窦的处理
短句来源
更多       

 

查询“endoscopic surgery”译词为其他词的双语例句

 

查询“endoscopic surgery”译词为用户自定义的双语例句

    我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。
  endoscopic surgery
Motion order system for the end effector of an instrument used in endoscopic surgery
      
Case studies have demonstrated that endoscopic surgery appears to be the optimal approach to ventricular cysts.
      
The most recent minimally invasive approach is natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery (NOTES), which limits morbidity because this surgery does not require incision.
      
We developed a transparent guiding sheath and other surgical instruments for endoscopic surgery and established a novel, ultra-early stage surgical procedure using those instruments.
      
Between 1 October 1994 and 7 May 1995, 46 patients who underwent endoscopic surgery on 55 hands were documented in a prospective study.
      
更多          


Based on dissection and measurement on the sagittal median plane in 30 adult head speci-mens,the inferior part of dacryocyst and the infeior orifice of nasolacrimal duct were located re-spectively in accordance with the anterior nasal spine and the inferior turbinate.83% of the medi-al wall of dacryocysts are not coverred by middle turbinate and 70% of the inferior orifices of na-solacrimal ducts open at the anterior 1/3 of the inferior turbinate,while the remaining 30% openat the middle part.Safe area and key...

Based on dissection and measurement on the sagittal median plane in 30 adult head speci-mens,the inferior part of dacryocyst and the infeior orifice of nasolacrimal duct were located re-spectively in accordance with the anterior nasal spine and the inferior turbinate.83% of the medi-al wall of dacryocysts are not coverred by middle turbinate and 70% of the inferior orifices of na-solacrimal ducts open at the anterior 1/3 of the inferior turbinate,while the remaining 30% openat the middle part.Safe area and key operation approach in dacryocystostomy and maxillary sinusfenestration by endoscopic surgery were discussed.

在30侧成人头部正中矢状剖面标本上,以前鼻棘为基准,对泪囊下部进行了定位。并以下鼻甲长度为基准,测算了鼻泪管下口与下鼻甲的比例。泪囊下部内侧壁不被中鼻甲所覆盖的占83%(25例);被覆盖的占17%(5例)。鼻泪管下口有21例位于下鼻甲前1/3段,9例位于中1/3段。作者提出了鼻腔内窥镜泪囊造孔术的手术要点及上颌窦造孔的安全部位。

In this study,we assessed the value of the clinical application of YAG laser in 32 cases of nasal endoscopic surgery.It was found that the operation performed under the nasal endoscope with YAG laser has several advantages including less bleeding, clear observation,simplified performance. thorough excision and less postoperative pain. But it also has soine disadvantages,such as laser-in-duced lesion in the surrounding normal tissues, easy pollution and damage of the opto-guide fiber.

报道了YAG激光在32例鼻内窥镜手术中的临床应用。该手术的优点:术中出血少,镜下创面清晰,操作方便,术后患者痛苦小等。不足:YAG激光对周围正常组织有损伤,并存在着光导纤维前端易被污染、脆断而影响激光传导等问题。

63 cases of masal sinusitis and/or polyp were operated through intranasal endoscope.Ethmordal sinus and the orifice of maxillary sinus were treated according to their pathological conditions. After operation, the operative cavities were spacious, smooth, with gdri ventilation and adequatedrainage, the dizziness and headache as well as otber symptoms of sinusitis vanished. In our opinion,the pathological changes of ethmoidal,maxillary and other sinuses can be cleared more thoroughly withintranasal endoscopic...

63 cases of masal sinusitis and/or polyp were operated through intranasal endoscope.Ethmordal sinus and the orifice of maxillary sinus were treated according to their pathological conditions. After operation, the operative cavities were spacious, smooth, with gdri ventilation and adequatedrainage, the dizziness and headache as well as otber symptoms of sinusitis vanished. In our opinion,the pathological changes of ethmoidal,maxillary and other sinuses can be cleared more thoroughly withintranasal endoscopic surgery. This operation cari also prevent the nasal polyp and inflammation fromrecurring, and helps to maintain and improve the physiological function of nasal cavity and sinus.

采用鼻内窥镜进行鼻窦手术63例,术中根据情况开放筛窦和上颌窦自然孔,术后术腔宽敞光滑,通气良好,引流通畅,头昏、头痛症状消失。作者体会该类手术可较好清除筛窦、上颌窦等鼻窦病变,防止息肉和炎症复发,有利于鼻及鼻窦生理功能的维护和改善.

 
<< 更多相关文摘    
图标索引 相关查询

 


 
CNKI小工具
在英文学术搜索中查有关endoscopic surgery的内容
在知识搜索中查有关endoscopic surgery的内容
在数字搜索中查有关endoscopic surgery的内容
在概念知识元中查有关endoscopic surgery的内容
在学术趋势中查有关endoscopic surgery的内容
 
 

CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社