助手标题  
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
   postmortem diagnosis 的翻译结果: 查询用时:0.01秒
图标索引 在分类学科中查询
所有学科
公安
特种医学
心血管系统疾病
更多类别查询

图标索引 历史查询
 

postmortem diagnosis
相关语句
  死后诊断
     Study on the specificity of complement C_5 for the postmortem diagnosis of myocardial infarction
     补体C_5在心肌梗死死后诊断的特异性研究
短句来源
     Study on changes in c-fos protein and c-fos-mRNA expression for postmortem diagnosis of the early brainstem injury
     c-fos蛋白及其基因表达改变用于脑干损伤早期死后诊断的可行性研究
短句来源
     Objective Investigate the postmortem stability of the six immunohistochemical markers of fibronectin(Fn),fibrinogen(Fg),C5 complement(C5), myoglobin(Mb), actin(HHF35)and desmin(Dm)for the postmortem diagnosis of myocardial infarction.
     目的 探讨用于早期心肌梗死死后诊断的维连接蛋白 (Fn)、纤维蛋白原 (Fg)、补体 (C5 )、肌红蛋白(Mb)、肌动蛋白 (HHF3 5 )、结蛋白 (Dm )等 6项免疫组化指标在死后不同时间的稳定性。
短句来源
     BACKGROUND: Study of SCD is one of the most important tasks in forensic medicine, and the postmortem diagnosis of EMI is a significant and difficult problem.
     背景:SCD的研究是法医学最重要的任务之一,而EMI的死后诊断是其重点和难点。
短句来源
     Conclusion: Affected by autolysis, the H-FABP concentrations of plasma and urine appeared abnormal raise and can not be used in postmortem diagnosis of AMI.
     结论:心肌梗死大鼠死亡后外周血和尿液中H FABP浓度受组织自溶的影响出现异常升高,因而H FABP外周血和尿液浓度检测用于死后诊断心肌梗死性猝死证据不足。
短句来源
更多       
  “postmortem diagnosis”译为未确定词的双语例句
     It is suggested that Mb, HHF35, Dm, Fg and C 5 are more sensitive markers than Fn for the postmortem diagnosis of myocardial infarction.
     表明 Dm、 HHF35、 Mb、Fg、 C5是反映早期心肌梗死的灵敏的形态学指标 ,Fn的敏感性不及前五种指标
短句来源
     Conclusion: It is suggested that Mb,HHF35,Dm,Fg and C 5 are more sensitive markers than Fn for postmortem diagnosis of myocardial infarction.
     结论 :Dm、HHF3 5、Mb、Fg、C5是反映早期心肌梗死的灵敏的形态指标 ,Fn的敏感性不及前五种指标
短句来源
     Objective: To investigate the sensitivity of fibronection(Fn),fibrinogen(Fg),complement(C 5),Myoglobin (Mb),Actin (HHF35) and desmin (Dm) for the postmortem diagnosis of early myocardial infarction.
     目的 :对纤维连接蛋白 (Fn)、纤维蛋白原 (Fg)、补体 (C5)、肌红蛋白 (Mb)、肌动蛋白 (HHF3 5 )、结蛋白(Dm)六种指标在诊断早期心肌梗死的敏感性进行研究。
短句来源
     Comparative study between clinical and postmortem diagnosis in 344 pediatric cases
     344例儿科临床与尸检病理诊断的对照分析
短句来源
     To investigate the sensitivity of fibronectin(Fn), fibrinogen(Fg), complement(C 5), myoglobin(Mb), actin(HHF35) and desmin(Dm) for the postmortem diagnosis of early myocardial infarction, the myocardial ischemia model was established in rats. The areas of Mb, HHF35 and Dm depletion,and the areas of Fn, Fg and C 5 positive reaction in the ischemic myocardial cells were studied with immunohistochemistry, image analysis technique and statistical system.
     为探讨纤维连接蛋白 (Fn)、纤维蛋白原 (Fg)、补体 (C5)、肌红蛋白 (Mb)、肌动蛋白 (HHF35 )、结蛋白(Dm)六种指标在诊断早期心肌梗死的敏感性 ,建立大鼠急性心肌缺血模型 ,应用免疫组织化学方法和图像分析与统计学处理系统 ,检测缺血心肌细胞内 Mb、 HHF35、 Dm的缺失面积和 Fn、 Fg、 C5的阳性反应面积。
短句来源
更多       
  相似匹配句对
     DIAGNOSIS OF ANTEMORTEM AND POSTMORTEM INJURIES BY RT-PCR
     用RT-PCR法区别生前与死后伤
短句来源
     Study on the Specificity of Fibrinogen for the Postmortem Diagnosis of Myocardial Infarction
     纤维蛋白原在心肌梗死死后诊断的特异性研究
短句来源
     Diagnosis of Cholangiocarcinoma
     胆管癌的CT诊断(附14例分析)
短句来源
     (b) precise diagnosis.
     系统采用模糊诊断方法。
短句来源
查询“postmortem diagnosis”译词为用户自定义的双语例句

    我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。
  postmortem diagnosis
We present a 25-year-old woman with the postmortem diagnosis of primary diffuse leptomeningeal oligodendrogliomatosis.
      
The postmortem diagnosis showed histiocytic sarcoma of the spleen with liver infiltration.
      
Burden of proof in the postmortem diagnosis of mitochondrial disease: Leigh disease
      
Burden of Proof in the Postmortem Diagnosis of Mitochondrial Disease: Leigh Disease
      
One death, a patient who was on triple-drug immunosuppression, had a postmortem diagnosis of necrotic and hemorrhagic pancreatitis.
      
更多          


A review was made of the clinical history and postmortem diagnosis in 300 fetus and neonate deaths born after 28 weeks' gestation from 1978 to 1981. Pneumonia accounted for the highest proportion of deaths (26.67%).Experimental study on pneumonia of fetal rabbit and 80 cases of pneumonia of the human fetus and neonate were reviewed.Perinatal pneumonia is classified histologically into 3 types:acute diffuse pneumonia; broncho-perjbronchial pneumonia and interstitial pneumon a. Almost all congenital intrauterine...

A review was made of the clinical history and postmortem diagnosis in 300 fetus and neonate deaths born after 28 weeks' gestation from 1978 to 1981. Pneumonia accounted for the highest proportion of deaths (26.67%).Experimental study on pneumonia of fetal rabbit and 80 cases of pneumonia of the human fetus and neonate were reviewed.Perinatal pneumonia is classified histologically into 3 types:acute diffuse pneumonia; broncho-perjbronchial pneumonia and interstitial pneumon a. Almost all congenital intrauterine pneumonia are caused by the aspiration of infected amnio tic fluid and often associated with infla- mmation of the placenta and cord. Frozen section of the placenta and cord is necessary for an early diagnosis of pneumonia. The aspiration of meconium causes only a mild inflammatory reaction of the lung but does not canse pneumonia.

分析1978—1981年间本教研室的300例围产儿尸检和临床材料发现:肺炎为围产儿死亡最主要的原因占26.67%。本文结合先天性肺炎的动物实验重点对80例围产期肺炎的病例进行分析。

Autopsies of 344 pediatric cases were performed during the period from February 1958 to the end of 1984. The clinical diagnosis and the postmortem diagnosis of those cases were studied comparatively and retrospectively. We found that there would be 36 cases whose main clinical diagnosis did not coincide with the postmortem diagnosis, 39 cases that both were coincided except for some neglects in certain unimportant aspects, and 17 cases being unable to be diagnosed clinically owing to their...

Autopsies of 344 pediatric cases were performed during the period from February 1958 to the end of 1984. The clinical diagnosis and the postmortem diagnosis of those cases were studied comparatively and retrospectively. We found that there would be 36 cases whose main clinical diagnosis did not coincide with the postmortem diagnosis, 39 cases that both were coincided except for some neglects in certain unimportant aspects, and 17 cases being unable to be diagnosed clinically owing to their sudden death.The categories of disease which were misdiagnosed or neglected clinically varied according to the age of the cases. 7 cases with congenital abnormalities and 12 cases with thymus underdevelopment, degeneration or overgrowth were found. It is taken for granted that comparative study between clinical and postmortem diagnosis would be very important in improving the accuracv of clinical diagnosis

本文对照分析了1958~1984年我院儿科死亡病例中尸解344例的临床诊断与病理诊断,其中主要临床诊断与病理诊断不符者36例;相符而有遗漏者39例;猝死尚未能做出临床诊断者17例。误诊或漏诊的病种随年龄而异。344例中先天畸形71例,12例被检出胸腺发育不全,重症退化或肥大等。通过尸解与临床对照分析,说明尸解对提高医疗水平的重要性。

30 aged patients with chronic subdural Hematoma (CSH) examined by CT scan were reported. In them 26 cases were operated on and conservative treatment performed for 4 cases who had been gained postmortem diagnosis during 1980 to 1989. 18 cases (60%) had a history of trautna in different degree, In all patients, the features of increased intracranial pressure were not prominent. 43% cases of the patients showed appearance just like the intracranial space occupying lesion and the rest 57% cases were similar...

30 aged patients with chronic subdural Hematoma (CSH) examined by CT scan were reported. In them 26 cases were operated on and conservative treatment performed for 4 cases who had been gained postmortem diagnosis during 1980 to 1989. 18 cases (60%) had a history of trautna in different degree, In all patients, the features of increased intracranial pressure were not prominent. 43% cases of the patients showed appearance just like the intracranial space occupying lesion and the rest 57% cases were similar to the cerebrovascular disease or the other. As for the diagnosis of CSH in the elderly, CT scan have been very useful. It is emphasized that there is a satisfying results in the burr hole and drainage for surgical treatment of aged patients with CSH.

报告30例经脑CT扫描证实的慢性硬脑膜下血肿(CSH),其中4例获尸检。18例(占60%)有不同程度外伤史,高颅压症较轻。13例(43%)初诊为颅内占位性病变,类似脑血管病或其它占57%。脑CT扫描对CSH诊断效果好。26例手术治愈,保守治疗4例均死亡。结合文献讨论了外伤与CSH形成、CT扫描及其治疗。

 
<< 更多相关文摘    
图标索引 相关查询

 


 
CNKI小工具
在英文学术搜索中查有关postmortem diagnosis的内容
在知识搜索中查有关postmortem diagnosis的内容
在数字搜索中查有关postmortem diagnosis的内容
在概念知识元中查有关postmortem diagnosis的内容
在学术趋势中查有关postmortem diagnosis的内容
 
 

CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社