Compressive strength for3days and28days of hardened cement paste ground for80min is up to28.33MPa and38.85MPa respectively,this fact proves that as-ground hardened cement paste can be used as a binding material again.
The affecting model blocking, model binding, model loading, the Poisson ratio and stress stripe on stress field in the stress photoelastic experiment of deep double cantilever beam─the tophat of bridge pier have been quantitatively or qualitatively analysed. Results show that the inside and outside temperature difference in the model blocking process, the lever-type loading device and the elastic modulus ratio of binding material (>7) have little influence on stress field, but the Poisson ratio of material and the value of stress stripe have bigger influence on positive stress.
water-cement ratio is 0.33, the amount of spontaneous combustion gangue is 10% of the binding material, fineness of spontaneous combustion gangue is 4600 cm2/g, the mixed slag is 10% of the binding material, sand percentage is 0.39, and the total amount of mixed minerals reaches 20% of the binding material.
Ni based metallic ceramic coating reinforced by in situ synthesized TiC and TiB2 particles was prepared on the surface of TC4 alloy by means of laser cladding technique with the pre-alloyed powder of NiCrBSiC as the binding material.
volatilized silica amount to 10% (of the total weight of binding material) and water-binder ratio of 0.18.By multiple regression analysis,model equation is determined and variance analysis is made. After experiment optimization,obtain ultra-high strength and high wear resistant concrete with 28d compressive strength 129.3 MPa,28 d flexural strength 28.87 MPa,elastic modulus up to 53 GPa and fracture energy to 3198 J/m2.
In this study, polyHEMA/MPD cross-linked with TMC was used as a binding material to enhance the BPM interface hydrophilicity.
The adhesive properties of binding phosphate materials are discussed and factors affecting the buildup of adhesive bonds between the binding material and the hard surface of a substrate or particles of the filler are analyzed.
Effect of the type of binding material on the properties of refractory glass-fiber heat-insulation products
The difference in the number of binding sites was only partially attributable to passage of binding material through the GF/C filter.
The paper describes a new binding material for core and mould production using organic aerogel as a binder and typical foundry sands like aluminium oxide and quarz sand as mould material.