助手标题  
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
   safty 在 心血管系统疾病 分类中 的翻译结果: 查询用时:0.187秒
图标索引 在分类学科中查询
所有学科
心血管系统疾病
安全科学与灾害防治
互联网技术
铁路运输
公路与水路运输
皮肤病与性病
建筑科学与工程
矿业工程
计算机软件及计算机应用
更多类别查询

图标索引 历史查询
 

safty
相关语句
  安全性
    Clinical observation of effect and safty on acute myocardial infarction patients treated with rescue percutaneous coronary intervention early after thrombolysis with Reteplase
    急性心肌梗死用瑞替普酶溶栓后早期行补救性PCI的疗效及安全性临床观察
短句来源
    To evaluate the effects and safty of bisoprolol in treatment of stable angina, 34 patients were treated with bisoprolol made in china and 23 petients were treated with Bisoprolol (made in Ger-man) as the controls.
    为评价富马酸比索洛尔对冠心病稳定型心绞痛的疗效及安全性,我们对34例稳定型心绞痛病人进行治疗前后对照研究,并同期与20例稳定型心绞痛病人服用进口富马酸比索洛尔做比较。
短句来源
    Objective To evaluate the effect and safty of emergency PTCA and ICS on acute myocardiac infarction(AMI).
    目的 评价急诊PTCA +ICS术治疗急性心肌梗死 (AMI)的疗效与安全性
短句来源
    Objectives To evaluate the efficacy and safty of emergency percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) in patients with acute coronary syndrome(ACS).
    目的评价急诊冠状动脉内介入治疗急性冠状动脉综合征的疗效和安全性
短句来源
    he pharmacokinetics of digoxin in 8 aged pgtients with congestive heart failure was studied,compared with young peo-ple,the aged people had smaller β(0.012±0.007h-1)and longer T1/2β(80±40h)with great variation and narrow rapeutic in-dex,the results showed that individual administration might be needed with smaller dosage and higher freguency,which couldraise the trough level and reduce the perk level of digoxin concentration for the aged patients and raise its efficacy and safty
    本文就8例老年心衰病人地高辛的药动学进行了研究,结果表明:其β0.012±0.007h-1较青年人小,T1/β80±40h较青年人长,个体差异大,治疗范围窄,比青年人更需个体化给药,其用药方案以少量多次给药法为好,可提高谷浓度,降底峰浓度,增加老年心衰病人地高辛的有效性及安全性
短句来源
更多       
  “safty”译为未确定词的双语例句
    Observation on the Safty and Efficay of Inactivated Vaccine(Type Ⅱ) against HFRS
    肾综合征出血热灭活疫苗(Ⅱ型)在江西省混合型疫区的血清学和流行病学效果观察
短句来源
    Safty and Efficacy of Stent Implantation in Small Coronary Arteries
    在小冠状动脉中置入支架的安全性与有效性研究
短句来源
    Analysis on efficacy and safty of atorvastatin in early-period of acute coronary syndromes
    阿托伐他汀在急性冠状动脉综合征患者早期应用的疗效分析
短句来源
    Ninety patients with rheumatic mitral stenosis with atrial fibrillation underwent percutaneous balloon mitral valvuloplasty (PBMV). Their safty and clinical efficacy were reported and compared with other 160 rheumatic mitral stenosis patients with sinus rhythm.
    报道90例风湿性二尖瓣狭窄伴心房颤动(简称二狭房颤)患者球囊二尖瓣成形术(PBMV)和复律治疗的结果,并与同期行PBMV的160例风湿性二尖瓣狭窄无房颤(窦性心律,简称二狭窦律)患者进行比较。
短句来源
    Objective To determine the safty and clinical efficacy of prolonged NO administration in patients with pulmonary hypertension.
    目的观察延时吸入一氧化氮(NO)对肺动脉高压患者的疗效及毒副作用。
短句来源
更多       
查询“safty”译词为用户自定义的双语例句

    我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。
  safty
The level control system of SG plays an important role which effects the reliablity, safty, cost of SG and its mathematical models have been solved.
      
The safty, rationality and the practicality of enteral nutrition (EN) support in the postoperative patients with damaged hepatic function were investigated and the protective effect of EN on the gut barrier and the clinical implication studied.
      
The picture also shows a low rectal ulcer and the distal safty margin.
      
In summary, this study shows that the curative effect and safty of domestic olsalazine sodium is superior to SASP in the treatment of chronic UC.
      
Befor any use, confirm the following articles for the safty operation.
      


Nifedipine is a new kincl of Sy-nthetis calcium channel blocker.Itpossesses action dilating resitanceblooclvessels ancl coronary arteries,of reducing oxygen consumption ofmyocardium as well as improvingperformace of heart.Our result oftreatment of 90 cases suffering fromhypertension with Nifeeipine showsthat these are sg cases(65.56%)recei-vecl significcnt theraputic effect ancl21 cases(23.33%)naivecl theraputiceffect and the total effective rate is88.89%.It has been provecl that Ni-fedipine exerec a certain...

Nifedipine is a new kincl of Sy-nthetis calcium channel blocker.Itpossesses action dilating resitanceblooclvessels ancl coronary arteries,of reducing oxygen consumption ofmyocardium as well as improvingperformace of heart.Our result oftreatment of 90 cases suffering fromhypertension with Nifeeipine showsthat these are sg cases(65.56%)recei-vecl significcnt theraputic effect ancl21 cases(23.33%)naivecl theraputiceffect and the total effective rate is88.89%.It has been provecl that Ni-fedipine exerec a certain hypotensioneffect and it can be thocght a effic-acious and safty preparation againsthypertension and can be used as amedicine in the first place for treatinghypertension.

硝苯吡啶是一种合成的新型钙离子拮抗剂,具有扩张阻力血管和冠状动脉、降低心肌耗氧以及提高心功能等作用,我们对90例高血压患者用硝苯吡啶治疗,显效59例(65.56%),有效21例(23.33%),总有效率达88.89%。本文证实硝苯吡啶有肯定的降压效果,并认为是一种有效而安全的抗高血压制剂,可做为治疗高血压的第一线药物.

This article summarized our experience with the application of transesophageal echocardiography (TEE) during operation, in 36 patients aged 12-60 years (17 conscious and 19 under anesthesia) of heart diseases in order to assess the clinical value of this new technique. The results showed that TEE could be performed safely and reliably even in patient as young as 12 years of age. Furthermore, the safty and feasibility depended to some extent on manipulation of the examiner. Cardiac structures such as interatrial...

This article summarized our experience with the application of transesophageal echocardiography (TEE) during operation, in 36 patients aged 12-60 years (17 conscious and 19 under anesthesia) of heart diseases in order to assess the clinical value of this new technique. The results showed that TEE could be performed safely and reliably even in patient as young as 12 years of age. Furthermore, the safty and feasibility depended to some extent on manipulation of the examiner. Cardiac structures such as interatrial septum, pulmonary vein and atrioventricualr valve were displayed with greater accuracy by transesophageal than by transthoracic echocardiography. TEE is an important adjunct to surgical management of abnormality of atrioventricular valve and congenital heart disease.

本文总结了用TEE检查36例患者的临床应用价值。最小年龄12岁,清醒患者17例,手术患者19例。结果显示,TEE检查是相当安全和可行的,与检查者操作技术密切有关;TEE清晰显示深层解剖结构如房间隔、房室瓣和肺静脉的病变优于胸前超声;TEE用于手术中监测瓣膜成形、替换及先心病矫正有重要意义

This paper reports the New Zealand rabbit experiment of gene transfer study for hemophilia B with skin fibroblasts. Rabbit skin fibroblasts transduced with retroviral vector containing human factor IX cDNA, were embedded in collagen and implanted into New Zealand rabbit autograftly or allograftly. Human FIX in plasma of rabbits intraperitoneally implanted with RSF-XLIX cells reached to 100ng/ml and has been lasting for over 5.5 months; Human FIX in rabbits intraperitoneally implanted with RSF-pCMVIX transformed...

This paper reports the New Zealand rabbit experiment of gene transfer study for hemophilia B with skin fibroblasts. Rabbit skin fibroblasts transduced with retroviral vector containing human factor IX cDNA, were embedded in collagen and implanted into New Zealand rabbit autograftly or allograftly. Human FIX in plasma of rabbits intraperitoneally implanted with RSF-XLIX cells reached to 100ng/ml and has been lasting for over 5.5 months; Human FIX in rabbits intraperitoneally implanted with RSF-pCMVIX transformed cells reached to 295 ng/ml and has been lasting for 2 years;Human FIX in plasma of rabbits subcutaneously injected with cell collagen matrix of RSF-N2CMVIX reaced to 480ng/ml and has been lasting over 500 days. Western blot confirmed the 55KD protein expresed in rabbit plasma was indeed human FIX. Safty assesements showed that the approach of cell implantation was safe and no replication-competient virus, malignant transfomed cells & deterious effects were detected.

本文报道了皮肤成纤维细胞基因治疗血友病B的新西兰大白兔试验及安全性检测。转有人凝血因子IXCDNA的免皮肤成纤维细胞包埋于胶原基质中,然后进行不同方式的自体或同种异体移植,移植兔血浆中人IX因子蛋白有高水平的表达且持续稳定。腹腔移植有RSF-XLIX转化细胞的兔血浆中人IX因子表达水平达100ng/ml,持续5个月以上;腹腔移植有RSF-pCMVIX转化细胞的兔血浆中人IX因子表达水平达295ng/ml,持续15个月以上;皮下细胞胶原液注射移植RSF-N2CMVIX转化细胞的兔血浆中人 IX因子表达水平达 480ng/ml,持续 10个月以上。 Western blot证明血浆中表达的的确是人IX因子蛋白;安全性检测证明转化细胞移植途径安全可靠,没有检测到野生型病毒和恶性转化细胞,无任何毒副作用。

 
<< 更多相关文摘    
图标索引 相关查询

 


 
CNKI小工具
在英文学术搜索中查有关safty的内容
在知识搜索中查有关safty的内容
在数字搜索中查有关safty的内容
在概念知识元中查有关safty的内容
在学术趋势中查有关safty的内容
 
 

CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社