助手标题  
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
   fsh 在 内分泌腺及全身性疾病 分类中 的翻译结果: 查询用时:0.173秒
图标索引 在分类学科中查询
所有学科
内分泌腺及全身性疾病
妇产科学
畜牧与动物医学
生物学
基础医学
泌尿科学
药学
中药学
预防医学与卫生学
更多类别查询

图标索引 历史查询
 

fsh
相关语句
  卵泡刺激素
    In the present study we observed the changes of serum TSH,PRL,LH,FSH and testosterone (TS) levels in male rats fed with the grains from endemicareas of Keshan disease and the grains added with vitamin E(VE)and/orselsnium(Se).
    本研究给雄性大鼠饲喂克山病病区粮,以及补加维生素 E(VE)和/或硒,观察其血清促甲状腺激素(TSH)、催乳素(PRL)、促黄体激素(LH)、卵泡刺激素(FSH)及睾丸酮(TS)水平变化。
短句来源
    Pituitary function were studied in 60 patients with gynecologic endocrine disorders. Synthetic decapepitide LHRH and Relisorm L were administrated intravenously (25 μg or 100 μg in man). Blood was sampled at 0' time and at 25', 45',90' and 180' for determination of serum LH and FSH concentration by RIA.
    正常男性27名,月经规则正常女性89名,妇科病人60例,以单次静脉注射戈那瑞林或Relisorm25μg(女性)或100μg(男性)后用放射免疫法测0、25、45、90及180分钟血中黄体生成素(LH)与卵泡刺激素(FSH)值。
短句来源
    The levels of FSH and LH in the treatment group(81 16±44 25mU/L,87 84±67 10 IU/L) were higher than those in the control group(8 67±3 81mU/L,10 96±15 90IU/L)(P< 0 001,P< 0 05).
    结果,用药组9例FSH(卵泡刺激素),LH(黄体生成素)分别为8116±4425mU/L,8784±6710IU/L,明显高于未用药组867±381mU/L和1096±1590IU/L(P<0001和P<005)。
短句来源
    The BMD of radius was measured by using SPA machine,and serum BGP,CT,E 2,FSH and urine Ca/Cr were detected before and after treatment.
    治疗前后均采用单光子吸收法(SPA)进行桡骨骨密度(BMD)测量,进行血骨钙素(BGP)、血降钙素(CT)、血雌二醇(E2)、血卵泡刺激素(FSH)及空腹尿钙/尿肌酐(Ca/Cr)测定。
短句来源
    Serum E2, FSH, and LH concentrations were measured by radioimmunoassay.
    取全血,采用放射免疫分析法测定血清 E2、卵泡刺激素( FSH)及黄体生成素( LH)浓度。
短句来源
更多       
  “fsh”译为未确定词的双语例句
    EFFECT OF CIMETIDINE ON THE RESPONSE OF PRL, LH AND FSH RELEASE TO LHRH
    甲氰咪胍对PRL、LH及FSH分泌的调节作用
短句来源
    EVALUATION OF LH, FSH AND PRL RIA IN SECONDARY AMENORRHEA
    RIA法测定血LH,FSH,PRL在诊断继发闭经中的价值
短句来源
    CHANGES OF PLASMA TSH, GH, FSH AND CORTISOL IN HYPERTENSIVE CEREBRAL HEMORRHAGE PATIENTS
    高血压脑出血病人血浆TSH、GH、FSH及皮质醇浓度的变化
短句来源
    The body mass index (BMI), blood fat, SI, FSH, LH, free testosterone, DHEAS, androstenedione and SHBG were examined before and after treatment.
    检测治疗前后BMI、血脂、外周胰岛素敏感度(SI)、FSH、LH、游离睾酮、硫酸脱氢表雄酮(DHEAS)、雄烯二酮、性激素结合球蛋白(SHBG)等指标。
短句来源
    Serum reproductive hormones(LH,FSH,E2,PRL,and T),total cholesterol(TC),triglyceride(TG),high density lipoprotein cholesterol(HDL-C),low density lipoprotein cholesterol(LDL-C),ApoA1,ApoB and high sensitive C-reactive protein were assessed and evaluated respectively.
    分别进行生殖激素(LH、FSH、E2、PRL、T)、血清总胆固醇(TC)、甘油三酯(TG)、高密度脂蛋白胆固醇(HDL-C)、低密度脂蛋白胆固醇(LDL-C)、载脂蛋白A1(ApoA1)、载脂蛋白B(ApoB)、C反应蛋白(hs-CRP)的测定。
短句来源
更多       
查询“fsh”译词为用户自定义的双语例句

    我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。
  fsh
The dynamics of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) luteinizing hormone (LH), prolactin (PRL), estradiol (E2), and progesterone were studied in left- and right-handed women having a stable 28-day menstrual cycle.
      
The data showed that bllod serum levels of FSH, LH, PRL, and E2are higher in left-handed in comparison to right-handed women (p>amp;lt; 0.001).
      
The experimental data for the case of resonance excitation attest to an interference character of the interaction of optical nonlinearities of different orders in the process leading to the formation of the FSH signal.
      
An insertion fragment in porcine FSHβ subunit gene was cloned by PCR.
      
With the combination of genotype and litter size of sows, it was demonstrated that FSHβ locus is closely associated with major gene controlling litter size in commercial pig breeds, such as Yorkshire, Landrace, Durco.
      
更多          


The clinical features, hormone levels (FSH, LH, PRL, T, E_2) and functions of thyroid and adrenal cortex were investigated in 21 cases of idiopathic hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (IHH) in male, and the results compared with those of normal men. Sixteen of 21 cases of IHH were selected hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (SHH, 76.2%) the rest 5 cases (23.8%) were combined with growth hormone deficiency. Among the two groups of patients, 13 cases demonstrated different congenital defects of anosmia etc. Except...

The clinical features, hormone levels (FSH, LH, PRL, T, E_2) and functions of thyroid and adrenal cortex were investigated in 21 cases of idiopathic hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (IHH) in male, and the results compared with those of normal men. Sixteen of 21 cases of IHH were selected hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (SHH, 76.2%) the rest 5 cases (23.8%) were combined with growth hormone deficiency. Among the two groups of patients, 13 cases demonstrated different congenital defects of anosmia etc. Except for PRL, the hormone levels of pituit- ary gonadal axis were significantly decreased in comparison with those of normal men (P<0.001), but the functions of thyroid gland and ad- renal cortex were within normal range. hCG (3,000u/d, im) given for 4 days to 5 patients with IHH has shown a slight response 72 and 96 hours respectively after injection, being significantly lower than that in normal control (P<0.001). Response to 4-hour LH-RH infusion (1μg/ min) was completely absent. The response of growth hormone in the IHH patients with dwarfism to insulin induced hypoglycemia and/or L- dopa stimulation was absent. The diagnosis, differential diagnosis and treatment of IHH were discussed in association with typical cases.

总结21例IHH的临床特点、激素水平、甲状腺和肾上腺皮质功能及部分病例的hCG、LH-RH刺激试验结果。21例IHH中SHH占16例,合并生长激素缺乏5例。有先天性缺陷者13例。除PRL外,所测垂体-性腺轴系其他激素均明显低于正常男性。IHH患者对hCG刺激反应差,对LH-RH刺激无反应。4例矮小者对胰岛素低血糖和/或L-dopa刺激均无反应。结合典型病例介绍了本病的诊断与治疗方法。

Ten healthy men aged 30 to 40 were administered LHRH (100/μg i.m.) alone or LHRH(100/μg i.m.) and cimetidine (200 mg i.v. and 200 mg i.m.) simultaneously to study the response of PRL, LH & FSH release. Following combined administration of cimetidine and LHRH,as compared with LHRH administration alone, both serum LH and FSH values decreased significantly (p<0.05-0.001), the absolute areas within the serum LH and FSH curves decreased from 4300 ±1050 to 1805.90±394 and from 527.71 ± 131.10 to...

Ten healthy men aged 30 to 40 were administered LHRH (100/μg i.m.) alone or LHRH(100/μg i.m.) and cimetidine (200 mg i.v. and 200 mg i.m.) simultaneously to study the response of PRL, LH & FSH release. Following combined administration of cimetidine and LHRH,as compared with LHRH administration alone, both serum LH and FSH values decreased significantly (p<0.05-0.001), the absolute areas within the serum LH and FSH curves decreased from 4300 ±1050 to 1805.90±394 and from 527.71 ± 131.10 to 209.96 ± 70.56 mm2 respectively, and the peak value/basal value ratios for serum LH and FSH decreased significantly. These findings suggested that cimetidine, an H2-receptor antagonist would inhibit release of gonadotropin. On the other hand, serum PRL value at 120 minutes following injection of LHRH alone increased 1.66 ± 0.20 times the basal value and increased significantly at 30 minutes following combined injection of LHRH and cimetidine. These data indicated that either histamine stimulated PRL secretion through H1-receptor or cimetidine indirectly decreased dopaminergic activity which in turn induced the release of PRL.

作者研究了10例健康男子单独肌注LHRH 100μg及加注甲氰咪胍(静脉和肌注各200mg)后LH,FSH及PRL的反应,发现加注甲氰咪胍后血清LH和FSH值均显著下降(P<0.05~0.001),反应曲线下绝对面积分别由4300±1050降为1805.90±394及527.71±131.10降为209.96±70.56mm~2以及LH和FSH的峰值/基础值的比值明显下降,均有显著差异,提示H_2-受体拮抗剂甲氰咪胍可抑制促性腺激素的释放。单独肌注LHRH后120分钟时相的血清PRL值较基础值增加1.66±0.20倍,P<0.05。加用甲氰咪胍,30分钟时相的血清PRL值明显升高,峰值提前出现,提示组胺通过H_1-受体兴奋PRL分泌或甲氰咪胍间接地降低多巴胺能活性而导致PRL释放。

Serum follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) antigen was extracted by affinity chro-matography method and the serum levels of FSH were determined by radioimmunoassayin 51 healthy aged.The values of serum FSH in healthy aged males were 11.45±7.87mIU/ml.These were higher than those of healthy male adults (p<0.05) but lowerthan those of 23 cases of aged females (p<0.001).The values of serum FSH in healthyaged males compared with male patients with coronary heart disease were also differential(p<0.05)...

Serum follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) antigen was extracted by affinity chro-matography method and the serum levels of FSH were determined by radioimmunoassayin 51 healthy aged.The values of serum FSH in healthy aged males were 11.45±7.87mIU/ml.These were higher than those of healthy male adults (p<0.05) but lowerthan those of 23 cases of aged females (p<0.001).The values of serum FSH in healthyaged males compared with male patients with coronary heart disease were also differential(p<0.05) and the values of serum FSH in healthy aged increased with age.Thesignificance and the pathogenesis of these changes are discussed.

用亲和层析法提纯 FSH 抗原,对51名健康老年人(男28名、女23名)应用放射免疫双抗体分离法,进行血清 FSH 值测定。结果28名健康男性老年人血清 FSH 值为11.45±7.87,高于健康男性成年人,差异显著(P<0.05):但低于23名健康女性老年人,差异十分显著(P<0.01);与男性冠心病患者对比,亦有显著性差异(P<0.05)。健康老年人中,血清 FSH 值一般随年龄增长而增高,女性尤为明显,对其可能产生的机制,进行了初步讨论。

 
<< 更多相关文摘    
图标索引 相关查询

 


 
CNKI小工具
在英文学术搜索中查有关fsh的内容
在知识搜索中查有关fsh的内容
在数字搜索中查有关fsh的内容
在概念知识元中查有关fsh的内容
在学术趋势中查有关fsh的内容
 
 

CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社