助手标题  
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
   domain mark 的翻译结果: 查询用时:0.192秒
图标索引 在分类学科中查询
所有学科
更多类别查询

图标索引 历史查询
 

domain mark
相关语句
  领域标记
     By analyzing collaborative commodity design information integration,and with XML to design domain,mark language idea is given. The mapping principle,method and granule from EXPRESS to XML are studied.
     在分析协同商品设计 (CollaborativeCommodityDesign CCD)信息集成的特点及内容的基础上 ,阐述利用XML语言构建领域标记语言CCDML的基本思想 ,讨论STEP标准中的EXPRESS语言到XML的映射原理、方法和映射粒度的问题 ,为开展协同商品设计活动中的产品信息集成作了初步的研究与探讨。
短句来源
  相似匹配句对
     Domain Name versus Trade Mark
     论域名与商标
短句来源
     On the Legal System of U. S. Domain and Trade Mark Infringement
     美国域名与商标侵权冲突法律制度研究——《反网域霸占消费者保护法》对我国的启示
短句来源
     Z-Quasialgebraic Domain
     Z-拟代数Domain
短句来源
     Similar to Mark W.
     采用类似于Mark w.
短句来源
     On CE Mark
     CE标志漫谈
短句来源
查询“domain mark”译词为用户自定义的双语例句

    我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
例句
没有找到相关例句


Objective Comprehend the variation and clinical significance of cardias autonomic function (CAN) function of the aged. Methods Using 24 h dynamic EDG of American DMS Company with 6.0 Gold software, we made linear analysis and nonlinear analysis on 40 cases, which were composed of retired old people and convalescents in our sanatorium. It can be assessed on their CAN function from the Heart Rate Variability (HRV) data of 40 cases. Results Both the time domain marks of HRV: SDNN 105.2±30.1; SDANNindex...

Objective Comprehend the variation and clinical significance of cardias autonomic function (CAN) function of the aged. Methods Using 24 h dynamic EDG of American DMS Company with 6.0 Gold software, we made linear analysis and nonlinear analysis on 40 cases, which were composed of retired old people and convalescents in our sanatorium. It can be assessed on their CAN function from the Heart Rate Variability (HRV) data of 40 cases. Results Both the time domain marks of HRV: SDNN 105.2±30.1; SDANNindex 112.4±29.2; SDNNindex 46.7±14.5; rMSSD 24.6±13.1; PNN 504.65±6.8 and the frequency domain marks: TP 2 378.9±1 277; VLP 146.0±821.1; LF 340.6±207.6; HF 106±138.8; LF/HF: 2.8±1.8 have various abnormal changes. Nonlinear marks: from the poincare plots on all cardiac rates, the density of scatter points in A, D quadrants is 60.86±1.72 as well as 39.57±6.94 in B, C quadrants, that is, A, D>B, C. Among the modifed poincare plots on all cardiac rates, there are 21 cases in normal comet shape (52.5%), and the rest are abnormal cases (47.5%) such as 5 torpedo shapes, 2 complex shapes, 3 fan shapes, 9 short bar shapes. Conclusion CAN function of the aged has descended to some extent.

目的 了解老年人心脏自主神经 (CAN)功能的变化及临床意义。方法 对 4 0例老年人离退休及疗养员健康查体采用美国DMS公司 2 4h动态心电图 (DCG) 6 0Gold软件进行线性及非线性分析方法 ,心率变异 (HRV)数据来评价心脏自主神经功能状态。结果 心率变异 (HRV)的时域指标 :SDNN 1 0 5 .2± 30 .1 ;SDANNindex 1 1 2 .4± 2 9.2 ;SDNNin dex 4 6 .7± 1 4 .5 ;rMSSD 2 4 .6± 1 3.1 ;PNN50 4 .6 5± 6 .8;频域指标 :TP 2 378.9± 1 2 77;VLP1 4 6 .0± 82 1 .1 ;LF 34 0 .6±2 0 7.6 ;HF 1 0 6 .9± 1 38.8;LF/HF 2 .8± 1 .8均有不同程度的异常改变 ,非线性指标有全部心率庞加莱散点绘图A ,D象限中散点浓密 6 0 .86± 1 .72 ;B ,C象限 39.5 7± 6 .94 ;A ,D >B ,C象限。全部心率庞加莱差值散点图 :彗星状 2 1例( 5 2 .5 % ) ;鱼雷状 5例、不成形状 2...

目的 了解老年人心脏自主神经 (CAN)功能的变化及临床意义。方法 对 4 0例老年人离退休及疗养员健康查体采用美国DMS公司 2 4h动态心电图 (DCG) 6 0Gold软件进行线性及非线性分析方法 ,心率变异 (HRV)数据来评价心脏自主神经功能状态。结果 心率变异 (HRV)的时域指标 :SDNN 1 0 5 .2± 30 .1 ;SDANNindex 1 1 2 .4± 2 9.2 ;SDNNin dex 4 6 .7± 1 4 .5 ;rMSSD 2 4 .6± 1 3.1 ;PNN50 4 .6 5± 6 .8;频域指标 :TP 2 378.9± 1 2 77;VLP1 4 6 .0± 82 1 .1 ;LF 34 0 .6±2 0 7.6 ;HF 1 0 6 .9± 1 38.8;LF/HF 2 .8± 1 .8均有不同程度的异常改变 ,非线性指标有全部心率庞加莱散点绘图A ,D象限中散点浓密 6 0 .86± 1 .72 ;B ,C象限 39.5 7± 6 .94 ;A ,D >B ,C象限。全部心率庞加莱差值散点图 :彗星状 2 1例( 5 2 .5 % ) ;鱼雷状 5例、不成形状 2例、扇状 3例、短棒状 9例等均为异常图 ( 4 7 5 % )。结论 老年人的心脏自主神经功能有不同程度降低

Objective: Comprehend the variation and clinical significance of cardiac autonomic nerve(CAN) function of the aged. Methods: Using 24 h dynamic EDG of American DMS Company with 6.0 Gold software, we made linear analysis and non-linear analysis on 40 cases, which were composed of retired old people and convalescents in our sanatorium. It can be assessed on their CAN function from the heart rate variability (HRV) data of 40 cases. Results: Both the time domain marks of HRV: SDNN 105.2±30.1, SDANNindex 112.4±29.2,...

Objective: Comprehend the variation and clinical significance of cardiac autonomic nerve(CAN) function of the aged. Methods: Using 24 h dynamic EDG of American DMS Company with 6.0 Gold software, we made linear analysis and non-linear analysis on 40 cases, which were composed of retired old people and convalescents in our sanatorium. It can be assessed on their CAN function from the heart rate variability (HRV) data of 40 cases. Results: Both the time domain marks of HRV: SDNN 105.2±30.1, SDANNindex 112.4±29.2, SDNNindex 46.7±14.5, rMSSD 24.6±13.1, PNN 504.65±6.8, and the frequency domain marks: TP 2378.9±1277, VLP 146.0±821.1, LF 340.6±207.6, HF 106±138.8, LF/HF 2.8±1.8 have various abnormal changes. Non-linear marks: from the Poincare plots on all cardiac rates, the density of scatter points in A, D quadrants is 60.86±1.72 as well as 39.57±6.94 in B, C quadrants, that is, A, D>B, C. Among the modifed poincare plots on all cardiac rates, there are 21 cases in normal comet shape (52.5%), and the rest are abnormal cases (47.5%) such as 5 torpedo shapes, 2 compound shapes, 3 fan shapes, 9 short bar shapes. Conclusion: CAN function of the aged has descended to some extent.

目的:了解老年人心脏自主神经(CAN)功能的变化及临床意义。方法:对40例离退休老年人及疗养员健康查体,采用美国DMS公司24hDCG最新6.0Gold软件进行线性及非线性分析方法,用HRV数据来评价CAN功能状态。结果:心率变异的时域指标:SDNN105.2±30.1,SDANNindex112.4±29.2,SDNNindex46.7±14.5,rMSSD24.6±13.1,PNN504.65±6.8;频域指标:TP2378.9±1277,VLP146.0±821.1,LF340.6±207.6,HF106.9±138.8,LF/HF2.8±1.8,均有不同程度的异常改变;非线性指标有全部心率庞加莱散点绘图A、D象限中散点浓密60.86±1.72,B、C象限39.57±6.94,A、D>B、C象限。全部心率庞加莱差值散点图:彗星状21例(52.5%),鱼雷状5例,不成形状2例,扇状3例,短棒状9例,为异常47.5%。结论:老年人的CAN功能有不同程度降低。

 
图标索引 相关查询

 


 
CNKI小工具
在英文学术搜索中查有关domain mark的内容
在知识搜索中查有关domain mark的内容
在数字搜索中查有关domain mark的内容
在概念知识元中查有关domain mark的内容
在学术趋势中查有关domain mark的内容
 
 

CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社