助手标题  
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
   accelerated breathing 的翻译结果: 查询用时:0.01秒
图标索引 在分类学科中查询
所有学科
更多类别查询

图标索引 历史查询
 

accelerated breathing
相关语句
  “accelerated breathing”译为未确定词的双语例句
     While rats in the sepsis group were depressed and had accelerated breathing. (2) Latencies of P wave and N wave prolonged gradually with the development of sepsis in the sepsis group(P<0.05).
     (2)脓毒血症组大鼠随术后时间延长,CSEP正、负波潜伏期有延长的趋势,术后12、16、20 h组的正、负波潜伏期明显长于术后4.8 h组,差异有统计学意义(P<0.05);
短句来源
     Results 28 cases of 32 cases have relieved cardiopalmus,accelerated breathing,begma,lung bubble,hepatauxe,edema of lower extremity,etc after using medicine. Excellence were 10 cases(31.2%),valid were 16 cases(50.0%),total efficient rate was 81.2%,death 4 cases.
     结果32例中28例用药后心悸、气促、端坐呼吸、咳嗽、肺部湿罗音、肝肿大、下肢水肿等心功能不全表现减轻或缓解,其中显效10例(31.2%),有效16例(50.0%),总有效率81.2%,死亡4例。
短句来源
  相似匹配句对
     Breathing Wikipedia
     呼吸西伯利亚——“绿色俄罗斯”游思之一
短句来源
     Singing and Breathing
     歌唱与气息
短句来源
     accelerated test;
     加速试验;
短句来源
     Moreover,the pulse and breathing accelerated and blood pressure decreased in the patients with serious hepatitis.
     同时脉搏、呼吸增快,而血压降低。
短句来源
     NMD is being accelerated;
     导弹防御系统的加速发展;
短句来源
查询“accelerated breathing”译词为用户自定义的双语例句

    我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。
  accelerated breathing
These were characterized by dullness, depression, anorexia, accelerated breathing, gasping and prostration leading to death.
      
In July 2002, two fat dormice (Glis glis L.) died in captivity, suffering from severe depression and accelerated breathing.
      
Auscultation regularly reveals a clear-cut epitracheal stridor during accelerated breathing.
      


Objective: To observe the change of cortical somatosensory evoked potential(CSEP),to explore the basis of pathophysiology of the change of brain′s potential during sepsis in rats.Methods: One hundred Wistar rats were randomly devided into sham operation group and sepsis group,50 in each group.And each group was also devided into 5 groups of 4,8,12,16,20 h after operation.The sham operation group underwent laparotomy only.The sepsis group received laparotomy and cecal ligation plus punctures(CLP).Latencies of...

Objective: To observe the change of cortical somatosensory evoked potential(CSEP),to explore the basis of pathophysiology of the change of brain′s potential during sepsis in rats.Methods: One hundred Wistar rats were randomly devided into sham operation group and sepsis group,50 in each group.And each group was also devided into 5 groups of 4,8,12,16,20 h after operation.The sham operation group underwent laparotomy only.The sepsis group received laparotomy and cecal ligation plus punctures(CLP).Latencies of P wave and N wave of CSEP were measured in each group and were compared with.Results:(1) The common state of rats in the sham operation group was good.While rats in the sepsis group were depressed and had accelerated breathing.(2) Latencies of P wave and N wave prolonged gradually with the development of sepsis in the sepsis group(P<0.05).And at 12,16,20 h they prolonged significantly in the sepsis group as compared with those in the sham operation group(P<0.05).Conclusion: It is concluded that latencies of P wave and N wave of CSEP prolong obviously with the development of sepsis.The experiment provides one basis in the preclinic and the clinic studyies of the sepsis.

目的:观察脓毒血症发展过程中大鼠大脑皮层诱发电位(CSEP)的变化,探讨脓毒血症时脑电位变化的病理生理基础。方法:100只Wistar大鼠随机分为假手术组与脓毒血症组,每组50只。脓毒血症组采用盲肠结扎穿刺术复制脓毒血症模型,假手术组除不做盲肠结扎穿刺术外余同脓毒血症组,2组又按术后时间分为4、8、12、162、0 h 5组,每组10只,观察各组大鼠的一般状况及CSEP正波与负波潜伏期的变化,并进行比较。结果:(1)假手术组大鼠一般状况良好,脓毒血症组大鼠精神萎靡,呼吸明显加快。(2)脓毒血症组大鼠随术后时间延长,CSEP正、负波潜伏期有延长的趋势,术后12、16、20 h组的正、负波潜伏期明显长于术后4.8 h组,差异有统计学意义(P<0.05);脓毒血症组12、16、20 h CSEP正、负波潜伏期与假手术组相应时间点,差异均有统计学意义(P<0.05~0.01)。结论:脓毒血症过程中随病情的发展大鼠CSEP正、负波潜伏期有逐渐延长的趋势,为脓毒血症的基础与临床研究提供了依据。

Objective To observe the curative effect of old-age refractoriy cardia failure. Methods Using strong heart diuretic on the foundation of regular method,observe the variety of clinical curative effect,heart rate,blood pressure and the blood dynamics index sign.Results 28 cases of 32 cases have relieved cardiopalmus,accelerated breathing,begma,lung bubble,hepatauxe,edema of lower extremity,etc after using medicine.Excellence were 10 cases(31.2%),valid were 16 cases(50.0%),total efficient rate was 81.2%,death...

Objective To observe the curative effect of old-age refractoriy cardia failure. Methods Using strong heart diuretic on the foundation of regular method,observe the variety of clinical curative effect,heart rate,blood pressure and the blood dynamics index sign.Results 28 cases of 32 cases have relieved cardiopalmus,accelerated breathing,begma,lung bubble,hepatauxe,edema of lower extremity,etc after using medicine.Excellence were 10 cases(31.2%),valid were 16 cases(50.0%),total efficient rate was 81.2%,death 4 cases.The blood dynamics index sign had shown the significant difference before and affter treatment(P<0.01).Conclusion On the foundation of conventional therapy,using the strong heart diuretic in time was well.

目的对老年顽固性心力衰竭的疗效进行观察。方法在现有常规治疗的基础上,使用强心利尿剂,观察临床疗效、心率、血压及血流动力学指标的变化。结果32例中28例用药后心悸、气促、端坐呼吸、咳嗽、肺部湿罗音、肝肿大、下肢水肿等心功能不全表现减轻或缓解,其中显效10例(31.2%),有效16例(50.0%),总有效率81.2%,死亡4例。血流动力学指标治疗前后有显著性差异(P<0.01)。结论在常规治疗的基础上,合理而及时地使用强心利尿剂疗效好,不良反应少。

 
图标索引 相关查询

 


 
CNKI小工具
在英文学术搜索中查有关accelerated breathing的内容
在知识搜索中查有关accelerated breathing的内容
在数字搜索中查有关accelerated breathing的内容
在概念知识元中查有关accelerated breathing的内容
在学术趋势中查有关accelerated breathing的内容
 
 

CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社