助手标题  
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
   livestock slaughter 的翻译结果: 查询用时:0.127秒
图标索引 在分类学科中查询
所有学科
更多类别查询

图标索引 历史查询
 

livestock slaughter
相关语句
  相似匹配句对
     Advances in the Study of Improving Livestock and Poultry Meat Quality in the Process of Slaughter
     屠宰过程中改良畜禽肉品质的研究进展
短句来源
     The livestock industry and the environment
     畜牧业与环境(续完)
短句来源
     The livestock industry and the environment
     畜牧业与环境
短句来源
     Preslaughter conditions Slaughter methods
     宰前条件及屠宰方法对猪肉品质的影响
短句来源
     Building Rural Slaughter Trade
     建设农村屠宰工业——农业经济发展的新起点
短句来源
查询“livestock slaughter”译词为用户自定义的双语例句

    我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。
  livestock slaughter
Livestock slaughter and meat processing regulations vary according to several factors.
      
Co-location of industries with small livestock slaughter facilities in the Midwest and their potential, both for co-products and related industries.
      


Objective To find out the epidemiological dynamics of brucellosis and to provide scientific evidence for formulating prevention and control measures in the future.Method Epidemiological and clinical data of seven patients with clinically diagnosed brucellosis were analyzed.The level of erum antibody to brucella was measured using serological method,and the bacteria were identified using microbiological method.Result Of the seven patients,two(28.57%) were Guangzhou citizens and the other five(71.43%) came from...

Objective To find out the epidemiological dynamics of brucellosis and to provide scientific evidence for formulating prevention and control measures in the future.Method Epidemiological and clinical data of seven patients with clinically diagnosed brucellosis were analyzed.The level of erum antibody to brucella was measured using serological method,and the bacteria were identified using microbiological method.Result Of the seven patients,two(28.57%) were Guangzhou citizens and the other five(71.43%) came from other places in the country.Three patients(42.86%) were males and the other four(57.14%) were females.All seven patients belong to the age group of 20~60 years.In terms of occupational distribution,one(14.29%) was a laboratory technician,three(42.86%) were employed in livestock slaughter and sales,and the remaining three were housewife,businessman and freelance driver.With respect to the mode of transmission,85.71% had direct or indirect contact with animals and animal products through livestock slaughtering and sales,processing and consuming of lamb and sheep placenta and indulging in roadside barbecued beef and lamb balls.14.29% were acquired from the laboratory.In vitro agglutination test showed that two cases had a titer of 1∶400,three had a titer of 1∶800 and another three had a titer of 1∶1600.Bacterial analysis revealed that two patients were infected by brucella suis type 4,and another two were infected by brucella melitensis type 3.The bacterial strains isolated from the remaining three patients were not identified.All of the seven patients were cured after treatment.Conclusion Training in diagnosis of brucellosis should be given to medical staff.Treatment should be given to the patients before the progression of the disease into the chronic stage.

目的及时掌握布鲁氏菌病的流行动态,为今后制定防制措施提供科学依据。方法对7例经临床诊断为布鲁氏菌病的患者进行流行病学个案调查,并对其临床资料进行分析;采用布鲁氏菌病特异性血清学进行抗体水平检测及细菌学培养与分型。结果在报告的7例布病患者中,其中本市户籍2例;外地户籍5例。男性3例;女性4例。分布在20~60岁年龄组。职业分布:实验室检验人员1例,牲畜屠宰、销售3例,其他3例(家庭主妇、商业服务、个体司机)。接触史:在牲畜屠宰、销售过程中或加工进食羊仔和羊胎盘及嗜食路边烧烤牛、羊肉串,与畜及畜产品有直接或间接接触史的占85.71%;实验室工作中不慎感染占14.29%。试管凝集试验:14∶00/2例,18∶00/3例,11∶600/3例。菌种鉴定:布鲁氏杆菌猪4型2例,羊种3型2例,另3例未上送菌种鉴定。7例布鲁氏菌病患者经治疗后痊愈。结论应提高对布鲁氏杆菌病的认识,减少误诊漏诊,在转入慢性期前及时治疗最为理想。

 
图标索引 相关查询

 


 
CNKI小工具
在英文学术搜索中查有关livestock slaughter的内容
在知识搜索中查有关livestock slaughter的内容
在数字搜索中查有关livestock slaughter的内容
在概念知识元中查有关livestock slaughter的内容
在学术趋势中查有关livestock slaughter的内容
 
 

CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社