助手标题  
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
   genetically modified rice 的翻译结果: 查询用时:0.157秒
图标索引 在分类学科中查询
所有学科
农作物
农业经济
预防医学与卫生学
畜牧与动物医学
更多类别查询

图标索引 历史查询
 

genetically modified rice
相关语句
  转基因大米
     Study on the teratogenicity effects of genetically modified rice with Xa21 on rats
     Xa21转基因大米对大鼠致畸作用的实验研究
短句来源
     Assessment of allergenicity of genetically modified rice S86 by BN rat model
     利用BN大鼠动物模型评价S86转基因大米的致敏性
短句来源
     Objective To observe the effects of genetically modified rice with Xa21on the development of rat embryos.
     目的 观察Xa2 1转基因大米对大鼠胚胎生长、发育的影响。
短句来源
  转基因水稻
     Preliminary Research on Disease-risk of Genetically Modified Rice "Zhuzhuan 68
     转基因水稻“竹转68”病害发生风险的初步研究
短句来源
     In addition, southern blotting method was employed to validate the copy number of SPS gene in different rice varieties. All the results indicated that the candidate gene, SPS was suit for using as one endogenous reference gene in genetically modified rice PCR analysis and the exogenous gene horizontal transformation research during biosafety estimation.
     实验分析了SPS基因在水稻中的种间特异性、种内非特异性和拷贝数,证明SPS基因完全适用于转基因水稻的安全性评价过程中外源基因水平转移PCR检测分析。
短句来源
     To analyze the influence of genetically modified rice (Oryza sativa L) containing codA gene on physiological metabolism and genetic horizontal transformation in the fed rats, the 32 rats about 150 g weight each were divided into two groups randomly, one group of rats was fed with the feedstuff containing 30 percent transgenic rice, another control group was fed with the feedstuff containing 30 percent non-transgenic rice, the other 70 percent nutrient materials of the two feedstuffs were identical.
     实验选用32只SD大鼠随机分成2组,分别饲喂含30%转codA基因水稻(OryzasativaL.) 和含30%非转基因水稻的大鼠配合饲料,2组饲料其它成分相同,各项营养指标和卫生指标均无显著差异,连续饲喂30d。
短句来源
  “genetically modified rice”译为未确定词的双语例句
     THE NUTRITIONAL EVALUATION OF GENETICALLY MODIFIED RICE—COMPARATIVE FEEDING STUDY OF MINIPIGS
     转SCK基因大米的营养学评价—小型猪比较喂养研究
短句来源
     Influence of Genetically Modified Rice Containing codA Gene on Physiological Metabolism and Genetic Horizontal Transformation in Fed Rats
     转codA基因的耐盐碱水稻对大鼠生理代谢的影响及外源基因的水平转移
短句来源
     Results A PCR system for the hpt gene of genetically modified rice has been established to detect fragments ranging between 236bp and 910bp.
     结果建立的PCR体系能稳定扩增出hpt236bp-910bp不同大小的5个片段。
短句来源
     Study on the teratogenicity effects of genetically modified rice which expressed cowpea trypsin inhibitor on rats
     转豇豆胰蛋白酶抑制剂大米的致畸作用研究
短句来源
     Study on food safety of genetically modified rice which expressed cowpea trypsin inhibitor by 90 day feeding test on rats
     转豇豆胰蛋白酶抑制剂大米90天喂养实验研究
短句来源
更多       
查询“genetically modified rice”译词为用户自定义的双语例句

    我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。
  genetically modified rice
Genetically modified rice varieties developed in China are close to approval for agricultural cultivation and production.
      
Detection of genetically modified rice: a construct-specific real-time PCR method based on DNA sequences from transgenic Bt rice
      
Genetically modified rice varieties have been developed and are already being cultivated in some countries.
      


Objective To observe the effects of genetically modified rice with Xa21on the development of rat embryos.Methods According to sex,weanling rats were divided into four groups:transgenic rice group,non-transgenic rice group,AIN93G negative control group and MATDA positive control group.The rats were fed with corresponding food for 90 days and mated.The development of maternal rats and embryos were observed.Results The body weight gain of pregnant rats and the body weight,body length and tail...

Objective To observe the effects of genetically modified rice with Xa21on the development of rat embryos.Methods According to sex,weanling rats were divided into four groups:transgenic rice group,non-transgenic rice group,AIN93G negative control group and MATDA positive control group.The rats were fed with corresponding food for 90 days and mated.The development of maternal rats and embryos were observed.Results The body weight gain of pregnant rats and the body weight,body length and tail length of fetal rats in transgenic rice group were significant increased than those in positive control group.The number of death embryos and adsorption embryos,the malformation rate (appearance,viscera,skeleton) in transgenic rice group were lower than those in positive control group.There were no significant difference of all indicators among transgenic rice group,non-transgenic rice group and AIN93G negative control group.Conclusion Compared with the non-transgenic rice,transgenic rice modified with Xa21 gene showed no significant differences in rat pregnant rate and embryo development.

目的 观察Xa2 1转基因大米对大鼠胚胎生长、发育的影响。方法 将初断乳Wistar大鼠按雌雄分别随机分为 4组 :转基因大米组、非转基因大米组、AIN93G对照组和敌枯双阳性对照组。单笼喂养 ,饲相应鼠料 ,喂满 90天 ,雌雄合笼。观察母鼠和胎鼠的生长发育情况。结果 转基因大米组孕鼠增重、活胎体重、身长、尾长均显著高于阳性对照组 ,而死胎数、吸收胎数、畸形率 (外观、内脏、骨骼 )均显著低于阳性对照组。转基因大米组与非转基因大米组、AIN93G对照组相比 ,所有观察指标均无统计学差异。结论 转Xa2 1基因大米与非转基因大米相比 ,对大鼠受孕率、胚胎生长发育无显著性差异。

To analyze the influence of genetically modified rice (Oryza sativa L) containing codA gene on physiological metabolism and genetic horizontal transformation in the fed rats, the 32 rats about 150 g weight each were divided into two groups randomly, one group of rats was fed with the feedstuff containing 30 percent transgenic rice, another control group was fed with the feedstuff containing 30 percent non-transgenic rice, the other 70 percent nutrient materials of the two feedstuffs were identical....

To analyze the influence of genetically modified rice (Oryza sativa L) containing codA gene on physiological metabolism and genetic horizontal transformation in the fed rats, the 32 rats about 150 g weight each were divided into two groups randomly, one group of rats was fed with the feedstuff containing 30 percent transgenic rice, another control group was fed with the feedstuff containing 30 percent non-transgenic rice, the other 70 percent nutrient materials of the two feedstuffs were identical. After 30 days feeding, the growth, the level of physiological metabolism such as growth hormone (GH), insulin, glucagon tetraiodothyroxine T4 (T4), triiodothyroxineT3 (T3) , thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH), and the genetic horizontal transformed were analyzed. The results indicated that the weights of all treated rats were similar to those of control (P >0.05), the level of growth GH, insulin, glucagon, and TSH of treated rats did not have a significant difference with the control, and the Serum urea nitrogen (SUN), glucose, glutamy tran peptidase (GPT) and the total cholesterol of treated rats were almost identical to those of the control (P >0.05). Moreover, no target DNA sequence of rice endogenous sucrose phosphate synthase (SPS) gene or exogenous choline oxidase (codA) gene were detected in different organs (liver, muscle, pancreas etc) except for the stomach, gastrointestinal and rectum contents, and no genetic horizontal transformed were observed in rats fed with transgenic rice.

实验选用32只SD大鼠随机分成2组,分别饲喂含30%转codA基因水稻(OryzasativaL.)和含30%非转基因水稻的大鼠配合饲料,2组饲料其它成分相同,各项营养指标和卫生指标均无显著差异,连续饲喂30d。结果发现,实验组大鼠体增重与对照组相比无显著差异(P>0.05),血清中生长激素(growth hormone,GH)、胰岛素(insulin)、胰高血糖素(glucagon)、甲状腺素(triiodot hyroxine T3,tetraiodothyroxine T4)、促甲状腺素(thyroid-stimulating hormone,TSH)、尿素氮(serum urea nitrogen,SUN)、葡萄糖(glucose)、谷丙转氨酶(glutamyltranpeptidase,GPT)和血清总胆固醇(total cholesterol)等与对照组相比无显著差异(P>0.05)。同时,分析大鼠的血液、肌肉、肝脏、胰脏、肾脏、胃及肠道内容物PCR扩增水稻内源基因SPS和外源基因codA的特异性片段在大鼠体内的转移情况,结果表明,用含转codA基因水稻的饲料饲喂大鼠,大鼠血液及各组织器官中没有发...

实验选用32只SD大鼠随机分成2组,分别饲喂含30%转codA基因水稻(OryzasativaL.)和含30%非转基因水稻的大鼠配合饲料,2组饲料其它成分相同,各项营养指标和卫生指标均无显著差异,连续饲喂30d。结果发现,实验组大鼠体增重与对照组相比无显著差异(P>0.05),血清中生长激素(growth hormone,GH)、胰岛素(insulin)、胰高血糖素(glucagon)、甲状腺素(triiodot hyroxine T3,tetraiodothyroxine T4)、促甲状腺素(thyroid-stimulating hormone,TSH)、尿素氮(serum urea nitrogen,SUN)、葡萄糖(glucose)、谷丙转氨酶(glutamyltranpeptidase,GPT)和血清总胆固醇(total cholesterol)等与对照组相比无显著差异(P>0.05)。同时,分析大鼠的血液、肌肉、肝脏、胰脏、肾脏、胃及肠道内容物PCR扩增水稻内源基因SPS和外源基因codA的特异性片段在大鼠体内的转移情况,结果表明,用含转codA基因水稻的饲料饲喂大鼠,大鼠血液及各组织器官中没有发现转基因水稻内源基因和外源基因片段,而在大鼠胃、肠道内容物中发现了转基因水稻的内源基因和外源基因的片段,说明短期内转基因水稻的内源和外源基因没有发生遗传转移。

Qualitative and real-time quantitative PCR methods were developed to facilitate the investigation of the persistence of hpt gene within transgenic rice in different processed foods and degradation test in vitro and in vivo. Using rbcl gene fragment as inner positive control, a fragment-multiplex PCR system was established to detect fragments of the hpt gene of genetically modified rice with lengths between 236 bp and 910 bp, the amplified fragment was further confirmed via DNA sequencing. The 236 bp minimal...

Qualitative and real-time quantitative PCR methods were developed to facilitate the investigation of the persistence of hpt gene within transgenic rice in different processed foods and degradation test in vitro and in vivo. Using rbcl gene fragment as inner positive control, a fragment-multiplex PCR system was established to detect fragments of the hpt gene of genetically modified rice with lengths between 236 bp and 910 bp, the amplified fragment was further confirmed via DNA sequencing. The 236 bp minimal fragment of qualitative PCR were cloned in the vector pUC18-pMD T and used as external standards of quantitative PCR. The real-time quantitative PCR method was developed based on TaqMan technology by the MGB probe for detecting the inserted DNA, which showed a good linear correlation (R~2=0.998) and precision at wide range between 10 and 10~5 DNA copies per reaction, and detection limit was 10 copies. The results indicated that the quantitative PCR system could work reliably and stably and fit well with the aim for monitoring degradation of hpt gene in different processed food and degradation process in vitro and in vivo.

为建立用于基因水平转移研究,尤其是DNA经加工和消化后稳定性研究的针对转基因水稻潮霉素标记基因hpt(hygromycinphos photransferase)的定性和实时定量PCR体系,设计针对hpt的上游通用引物多个片段定性PCR扩增体系,以植物叶绿体基因rbcl为内对照,PCR扩增产物经测序验证。将定性PCR中最小片段(236bp)连接到质粒载体pUC18pMDT载体上,提取质粒经验证后做外标。应用TaqMan—MGB荧光探针和引物,建立定量的外标校正曲线法,并评价方法的精密度。建立的定性PCR体系能稳定扩增出236bp~910bp不同大小的5个hpt片段,并经测序验证。实时定量PCR的线性范围为105~10拷贝(R2=0.998),最低能检出10拷贝,重复性好。本研究已成功建立了用于转基因水稻标记基因hpt基因水平转移研究的定性和定量PCR系统。

 
<< 更多相关文摘    
图标索引 相关查询

 


 
CNKI小工具
在英文学术搜索中查有关genetically modified rice的内容
在知识搜索中查有关genetically modified rice的内容
在数字搜索中查有关genetically modified rice的内容
在概念知识元中查有关genetically modified rice的内容
在学术趋势中查有关genetically modified rice的内容
 
 

CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社