助手标题  
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
   regional test yield 的翻译结果: 查询用时:0.182秒
图标索引 在分类学科中查询
所有学科
农业经济
更多类别查询

图标索引 历史查询
 

regional test yield
相关语句
  “regional test yield”译为未确定词的双语例句
     The cropping system was determined for every agro-ecological zone,through which the potential climatic productivity could be sufficiently developed. Based on the regional test yield of the certificated grain varieties and the cropping system,the grain potential productivity of each zone was calculated.
     研究方法:以粮食作物审定品种的区域试验产量为基础,在确定充分发挥气候资源潜力的种植制度基础上,计算了各类耕地的粮食单产,乘以全国各县1996年和2004年各类耕地的面积,得到1996年和2004年各县耕地的粮食总生产能力,汇总出各农业生态区以及全国耕地的粮食总生产能力。
短句来源
     In 2003 and 2004 the regional test yield of Nandou No. 8 in Sichuan ranked the first with an average yield of 155.6 kg/667 m~2.Compared with check variety Chengdu No. 9,the yield of Nandou No.
     四川省大豆新品种早熟组区试,两年平均155.6 kg/667 m2,比对照成豆9号增产14.9%;
短句来源
  相似匹配句对
     (v) test;
     第五章为测试过程;
短句来源
     In Test
     iM测试
短句来源
     Regional Test of Hybrid Rape
     杂交油菜区域试验
短句来源
     Regional Test of Hordeum bogdanii
     布顿大麦草区域试验
短句来源
     The Application of Biplot in Yield Analysis of Soybean Regional Test
     双标图在大豆区域试验产量分析中的应用
短句来源
查询“regional test yield”译词为用户自定义的双语例句

    我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
例句
没有找到相关例句


The purpose of this article is to calculate the potential grain productivity and its change of cultivated land of China between 1996 and 2004,which is meaningful for the government to implement the strategy of cultivated land protection and food security.The cropping system was determined for every agro-ecological zone,through which the potential climatic productivity could be sufficiently developed.Based on the regional test yield of the certificated grain varieties and the cropping system,the grain potential...

The purpose of this article is to calculate the potential grain productivity and its change of cultivated land of China between 1996 and 2004,which is meaningful for the government to implement the strategy of cultivated land protection and food security.The cropping system was determined for every agro-ecological zone,through which the potential climatic productivity could be sufficiently developed.Based on the regional test yield of the certificated grain varieties and the cropping system,the grain potential productivity of each zone was calculated.The total grain productivity of every county,agro-ecological zone and the whole nation was obtained by multiplying the potential grain productivity of per area and the cultivated land area in 1996 and 2004.The results show that the total grain potential productivity of China was 0.92 billion tons in 2004,and 1.08 billion tons in 1996.The total grain productivity of China has decreased by 161 million tons in eight years.Although there is large gap between the potential grain productivity and the real yield and high assurance for grain security at present,the quick loss of cultivated land is still a big threat to food security of Mainland China in the future.

研究目的:核算1996-2004年中国耕地资源的粮食总生产能力及其变化,为国家实施耕地保护战略和确保粮食安全提供决策依据。研究方法:以粮食作物审定品种的区域试验产量为基础,在确定充分发挥气候资源潜力的种植制度基础上,计算了各类耕地的粮食单产,乘以全国各县1996年和2004年各类耕地的面积,得到1996年和2004年各县耕地的粮食总生产能力,汇总出各农业生态区以及全国耕地的粮食总生产能力。研究结果:2004年全国耕地的粮食总生产能力为9.20亿t,比1996年的10.81亿t减少1.61亿t。研究结论:虽然与现实产量相比,中国的粮食生产依然有较大的增产潜力,目前粮食安全的耕地资源保障程度较高,但耕地面积大量减少所造成的生产能力损失不容忽视。中国未来粮食安全除了严格耕地保护外,更主要的是靠农业科技进步提高单产能力。

The regional test yield of the certificated grain varieties is a reachable yield under the current natural and technical condition.Based on the regional test yield of the certificated grain varieties,it is much precise to calculate the total capacity of grain production of arable land in China.In the study 105 agro-ecological regions was selected as study area and the capacity of grain production of arable land was analyzed.Firstly,cropping system in every agro-ecological region was determined...

The regional test yield of the certificated grain varieties is a reachable yield under the current natural and technical condition.Based on the regional test yield of the certificated grain varieties,it is much precise to calculate the total capacity of grain production of arable land in China.In the study 105 agro-ecological regions was selected as study area and the capacity of grain production of arable land was analyzed.Firstly,cropping system in every agro-ecological region was determined under the principle that the water and thermal potential could be sufficiently developed.Secondly,based on the regional test yield of the certificated grain varieties,the potential unit yield of one crop for every agroecological region was calculated.For rain-fed farmlands,their potential grain productivities were modified by water-restricting coefficients.The water restriction coefficients were calculated by dividing the water and thermal potential productivity with the thermal potential productivity of different grain crop,which were given in regulations of farmland grading.And then,the potential unit yield of every agro-ecological region was got through consulting the cropping system and the potential unit yields of crop.The total grain productivity of each county was obtained through multiplying the area and the potential unit yields of different kinds of cultivated lands.Finally,the total grain productivity in each agro-ecological region and the whole country were obtained by aggregating the potential grain productivity of each county.The results showed that the total potential grain productivity in China was 0.92 billion ton in 2004.It should be pointed out that this calculation of potential grain productivity did not consider the crop growth restriction factors such as soil fertility,soil depth,soil salinity,fertilizer input,and so on.When comparing this figure with the contemporaneous total grain yield and consumption,there is a large gap between the potential grain productivity and the current grain yield and high assurance of grain demand in China.The results of each agro-ecological region showed that the highest grain productivities were distributed at Northern China Plain,Northeast China,Middle and Lower Reaches of Yangtze River and Sichuan Basin.

粮食作物审定品种的区域试验产量是当前自然和技术条件下可以实现的产量,用该单产水平计算我国耕地的粮食生产能力更具现实意义。本文以全国105个农业生态小区为研究单元,确定了能够充分发挥其气候生产潜力的种植制度;并以粮食作物审定品种的区域试验产量为基础,计算了各农业生态小区各类耕地的粮食单产;在此基础上,乘以各县各类耕地的面积,得到各县耕地的粮食总生产能力,进而汇总出各农业生态小区乃至全国的耕地粮食总生产能力。研究结果表明:2004年全国耕地的粮食总生产能力为9.20×108t。这一结果与全国同期的粮食产量和粮食消费量相比,表明目前我国的粮食生产依然有较大的增产潜力,粮食安全的耕地资源保障程度较高。

Nandou No.8 is a new high-yield variety with high protein bred by Nanchong Institute of Agriculture Sciences in Sichuan.This variety's protein content is 45.2%,and the content of oil is 18.2%,thus the total content of protein and oil was as much as 63.4 %.In 2003 and 2004 the regional test yield of Nandou No.8 in Sichuan ranked the first with an average yield of 155.6 kg/667 m~2.Compared with check variety Chengdu No.9,the yield of Nandou No.8 increased 14.9%.This variety was the first one...

Nandou No.8 is a new high-yield variety with high protein bred by Nanchong Institute of Agriculture Sciences in Sichuan.This variety's protein content is 45.2%,and the content of oil is 18.2%,thus the total content of protein and oil was as much as 63.4 %.In 2003 and 2004 the regional test yield of Nandou No.8 in Sichuan ranked the first with an average yield of 155.6 kg/667 m~2.Compared with check variety Chengdu No.9,the yield of Nandou No.8 increased 14.9%.This variety was the first one in regional test of Sichuan.Its average yield was 180.5 kg/667 m~2 in national regional test.Compared with check Xiangchun No.10,the yield increased 5.1%.This variety can be planted in Sichuan and mid-lower regions of Yangtze River.

南豆8号为高产、高蛋白春大豆新品种,蛋白质含量45.2%,脂肪含量18.2%。四川省大豆新品种早熟组区试,两年平均155.6 kg/667 m2,比对照成豆9号增产14.9%;国家长江流域春大豆组区试,平均产量为180.5 kg/667 m2,比对照品种湘春10号增产5.1%。适宜在四川及长江中下游各地区种植。

 
<< 更多相关文摘    
图标索引 相关查询

 


 
CNKI小工具
在英文学术搜索中查有关regional test yield的内容
在知识搜索中查有关regional test yield的内容
在数字搜索中查有关regional test yield的内容
在概念知识元中查有关regional test yield的内容
在学术趋势中查有关regional test yield的内容
 
 

CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社