助手标题  
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
   (tendon) 的翻译结果: 查询用时:0.184秒
图标索引 在分类学科中查询
所有学科
临床医学
更多类别查询

图标索引 历史查询
 

tendon
相关语句
  相似匹配句对
     Musculoskeletal and Tendon Sonography
     肌肉与肌腱的超声检查
短句来源
     Tenosuspension of Calcaneus Tendon.
     跟腱悬吊术
短句来源
查询“(tendon)”译词为用户自定义的双语例句

    我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。
  tendon
Collagen fractions have been isolated by water-salt extraction from raw materials of animal origin (various tendon types or subcutaneous tissues of cattle or porcine skin).
      
The reflex activity of the flexors and extensors of the knee joint in response to a tap with a percussion hammer at a patellar tendon has been studied in healthy subjects.
      
The relationship between the patellar reflex amplitude and the energy of striking the patellar tendon reflects the degree of spasticity.
      
The first-order phase transition observed in half (~50%) of bound water in rat-tail tendon collagen has been studied by a calorimetric technique.
      
In order to obtain the bioactive materials, type I collagen was isolated from bovine tendon and characterized by physicochemical methods.
      
更多          


Among 150 Chinese forearms dissected, an accessory tendon or tendons in the abductor pollieis longus muscle were found in 140 sides (93.3%), while in the rest (6.7%) the anomaly did not exist. In these 140 forearms, one accessory tendon was found in 97 (64.7%)and in the remaining 43 (28.7%) two accessory tendons were present. As regards the extensor pol- licis brevis muscle, one accessory tendon was found in only two cases (1.3%) in the whole series. It was noted that the two tendons...

Among 150 Chinese forearms dissected, an accessory tendon or tendons in the abductor pollieis longus muscle were found in 140 sides (93.3%), while in the rest (6.7%) the anomaly did not exist. In these 140 forearms, one accessory tendon was found in 97 (64.7%)and in the remaining 43 (28.7%) two accessory tendons were present. As regards the extensor pol- licis brevis muscle, one accessory tendon was found in only two cases (1.3%) in the whole series. It was noted that the two tendons of the abductor pollicis longus and extensor pollicis brevis pass through the same osteofibrous canal in 59 (39.4%), through two completely separated osteofibrous canals in 12 (8%), and in 79 out of the 150 forearms dissected. The two osteofibrous canals were partially separated as follows: in 32 (21.3%), the distal half only was separated by a thick fibrous band while in the other 47 (31.3%) only the distal third or even less was separated. The insertions of the main tendon and accessory tendons of the abductor pollicis longus muscle was even more extensive and complicated. Only in 3 cases the insertion could be regarded as normal, in the other 147 (98%), the insertion was either into the base of the 1st metacarpal bone, the abductor pollicis brevis muscle, the capsule of the 1st carpo-metacarpal joint, the greater multangular bone, the opponens pollicis muscle, the fascia over the thenar eminence or the navicular bone. The implications of the variations were discussed.

(一)在150側國人上肢中,拇長展肌有副腱者爲140側,佔93.3%,無副腱者10側,佔6.7%,拇長展肌有一個副腱者爲97側,佔64.7%,有兩個副腱者爲43側,佔28.7%。拇短伸肌僅2側有副腱,佔1.3%。 (二)拇長展肌與拇短伸肌肌腱同位於一個骨性纖維管內者爲59側,佔39.4%,分別位於兩個不同的骨性纖維管者爲12側,佔8%,遠側1/2不同管者32側,佔21.3%,遠側1/3(或不及1/3)不同管者47側,佔31.3%。 (三)拇長展肌肌腱與副腱的抵止範圍頗爲廣泛,且非常錯綜複雜,僅3側(2%)與一般敎科書的描述相符,其餘147側(98%)在不同程度上分別抵止於第一掌骨底、拇短展肌、拇指腕掌關節囊、大多角骨、拇指對掌肌、魚際筋膜及舟骨。

In the past, camber, of prestressed concrete beam was computed by approximate method, i, e, neglecting the prestressed force applied at both ends of beam. This paper proposes comparatively an exact method of camber calculation, with tendon form of parabola and straight line for comparison. The author tried sucessively to separate prestressed loss between creep of concrete and relaxation as well as slip of tendon. Theoretical formulae for computing these losses are presented in this paper.

计算予应力钢筋混凝土反挠度一般采用近似方法,由于张拉力Hnp所引起反挠度可以忽略不计。本文目的在于推导更精确计算反挠度的公式并考虑予应力钢筋混凝土梁中不同钢丝束的布置方式来进行反挠度计算的比较。同时在管道中未压浆之前推导了计算钢筋混凝土徐变与钢丝滑动与徐舒所引起的予应力损失的公式。

Serial sections of musculus rectus lateralis in the eyes of the cat, stained with Glee's silver imp-regnation for paraffin method, were used for this study. A great number of nerve endings were found in the extrinsic eye muscles, far more than thosewhich found in the musculus lumbricales. A few muscle spindles were found. Near the tendon ofthis muscle. The spiral nerve endings and the grape-like endings were also found on the muscle fibers.A few arboreal sensory endings, sensory spools and free sensory...

Serial sections of musculus rectus lateralis in the eyes of the cat, stained with Glee's silver imp-regnation for paraffin method, were used for this study. A great number of nerve endings were found in the extrinsic eye muscles, far more than thosewhich found in the musculus lumbricales. A few muscle spindles were found. Near the tendon ofthis muscle. The spiral nerve endings and the grape-like endings were also found on the muscle fibers.A few arboreal sensory endings, sensory spools and free sensory endings could be located in the in-tramuscular connective tissue. The end-plates of the musculus rectus lateralis of the cat may be divided into four-types: the dichotomous end-plate, arboreal end-plate, flowr-like end-plate and claw-like end-plate.A few ultraterminal endings were likewise found in it.

作者在用石蜡镀银法染色的猫眼外直肌的切片中,观察到下列的结果: 1.猫眼外直肌内有丰富的神经末梢。在单位面积中,神经末梢的数量比它的蚓状肌要多得多。 2.猫眼外直肌运动终板的大小和形状有很大的差异。根据形状可分为叉状运动终板、树枝状运动终板、花瓣状运动终板和爪状运动终板四种类型。少数已有运动终板的肌纤维,尚接受副末梢的供给。 3.和运动纤维伴行的细纤维,一部分是运动纤维的分支,它们参与运动终板的组成。有一些细纤维除开分支组成运动终板外,其本干穿出运动终板,末端形成梭状肿大,终止于其他的肌纤维。 4.猫眼外直肌的两端,紧靠肌腱的附近,存在着少数形态较简单没有结缔组织膜包被的肌膜。 5.猫眼外直肌内有很丰富的感觉末梢。葡萄状感觉末梢的数量最多,是眼外直肌最主要的本体感觉末梢;并且还有少量的肌梭和螺旋状感觉末梢。在结缔组织中,有游离感觉末梢、丝球状感觉末梢、树枝状感觉末梢和芽状感觉未梢。 6.Marsland,Glees和 Erikson的石蜡镀银法,是一个较简便而稳定的神经末梢的染色法。

 
<< 更多相关文摘    
图标索引 相关查询

 


 
CNKI小工具
在英文学术搜索中查有关(tendon)的内容
在知识搜索中查有关(tendon)的内容
在数字搜索中查有关(tendon)的内容
在概念知识元中查有关(tendon)的内容
在学术趋势中查有关(tendon)的内容
 
 

CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社