助手标题  
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
   sinoatrial block 的翻译结果: 查询用时:0.013秒
图标索引 在分类学科中查询
所有学科
心血管系统疾病
更多类别查询

图标索引 历史查询
 

sinoatrial block
相关语句
  窦房传导阻滞
     Of these patients, their cardiac electrophysiology variance include sick sinus syndrome(102 patients), Ⅲ° atrioventricular block (33 patients), severe Ⅱ° atrioventricular block (3 patients), Ⅱ° atrioventricular block(10 patients), sinus bradycardia /sinus pause/ sinoatrial block (14 patients);
     其中心电改变:病态窦房结综合征102例,三度房室传导阻滞33例,高度房室传导阻滞3例,二度房室传导阻滞10例,窦性心动过缓、窦性停搏和(或)窦房传导阻滞14例;
短句来源
  窦房阻滞
     Results: The types of arrhythmia involved 36.67% atrial fibrillation,35.33% atrial premature beats,30.00% ventricular prematare beats,3.33% sinus tachycardia,1.33% supraventricular tachycardia,0.67% ventricular tachycardia,4.00% sinus bradycardia,3.00% atrioventricular block,1.67% left anterior fascicular block,3.33% right bundle branch block,0.67% left bundle branch block and 0.67% sinoatrial block.
     结果 :心律失常类型 :包括房颤占 36 6 7%,房性早搏 35 33%,室性早搏 30 0 0 %,窦性心动过速 3 33%,室上性心动过速 1 33%,室性心动过速 0 6 7%,窦性心动过缓 4 0 0 %,房室传导阻滞 3 0 0 %,左前分支传导阻滞 1 6 7%,右束支传导阻滞 3 33%,左束支传导阻滞 0 6 7%,窦房阻滞 0 6 7%。
短句来源
     Result:There were 50 patients with bradycardic dysfunction of sinoatrial node. They included sinus bradycardia in 13 85% (36/260),sinoatrial block in 3 08%(8/260) and sinus arrest in 2 31% (6/260).
     结果 :发生缓慢性窦房结功能紊乱者共 5 0例 ,其中窦性心动过缓 36例 ( 1 3.85 % ,36/2 60 ) ,窦房阻滞 8例 ( 3.0 8% ,8/2 60 ) ,窦性静止 6例( 2 .31 % ,6/2 60 )。
短句来源
     The standard of Holter ECG monitoring diagnose SSS (1)sinoatrial block.
     动态心电图诊断病态窦房结综合征的标准:(1)窦房阻滞
短句来源
     The results showed that SNE was not only valuable in measuring direct sino-atrial conduction time(SACTd),but also of clinical significance in the diagnosis ofvarious kinds of sinoatrial block,and in the differential diagnosis between sinoatrialblock and sinus quiescence as well.
     SNE 不但可以直接测定窦房传导时间(SACTd),而且能够准确地诊断各种类型的窦房阻滞(SAB),对于窦性静止与 SAB 的鉴别诊断具有特殊意义。
短句来源
     Results The PSG study showed that four of the patients had Ⅱ degree or Ⅲ degree atrial-ventricular block, one had sinoatrial block, one had sinus arrest, and the occurrence of heart block was closely related to the occurrence of sleep apnea and the subsequent hypoxemia.
     PSG 睡眠呼吸监测发现4 例睡眠时存在Ⅱ~Ⅲ度房室传导阻滞(AVB) ,1 例窦性停搏伴交界逸搏,1 例Ⅱ度窦房阻滞( 莫氏型) , 最长R- R间期2-5(2-0 ~2-8)s。
短句来源
更多       
  “sinoatrial block”译为未确定词的双语例句
     Results ① Compared with the controlled group, extrasystole group have no obvious difference in HRV. HRV levels rise abviously in sinus bradycardia group and sinoatrial block group.
     结果①与对照组比较期前收缩组HRV无明显差异。
短句来源
查询“sinoatrial block”译词为用户自定义的双语例句

    我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。
  sinoatrial block
Diurnal periodicity in bradyarrhythmia (sinoatrial block, atrioventricular block) and heart rate was analyzed by the least square fit of 24-h cosines.
      
Her electrocardiogram revealed multifocal ectopic beats with left bundle branch morphology, sinoatrial block, and first- and second-degree atrioventricular blocks.
      
Wenckebach had reported on an arrhythmia which he explained by polygraphic technique as "vein-atrial block" (today: sinoatrial block).
      
Thus the hyperpolarized SAN cells remain inexcitable, and sinoatrial block prevails while cholinergic input is maintained.
      
Sinus bradycardia resulting from lidocaine may be due to the development of sinoatrial block.
      
更多          


Neonatal cardiac arrhythmia isnot a rare condition. 1ts accurate diag-nosis and timely treatment is animportant aspect of perinatal healthcare. A clinical report of 8 casesis presented. Of the 8 cases 3 were malesand 5 females. Among them thearrhythmia occurred in uterus in 1case, within one week of deliveryin 3, during the second postnatalweek in 3 and during the fourthweek in the remaining one. Etio-logically, acute pneumonia accountedfor 4 cases and septicemia for 1; inone case the arrhythmia was evident-ly...

Neonatal cardiac arrhythmia isnot a rare condition. 1ts accurate diag-nosis and timely treatment is animportant aspect of perinatal healthcare. A clinical report of 8 casesis presented. Of the 8 cases 3 were malesand 5 females. Among them thearrhythmia occurred in uterus in 1case, within one week of deliveryin 3, during the second postnatalweek in 3 and during the fourthweek in the remaining one. Etio-logically, acute pneumonia accountedfor 4 cases and septicemia for 1; inone case the arrhythmia was evident-ly congenital and the other twowere transient episodes. Of the 8cases presystolic arrhythmia (2 each ofthe auricular and ventricular varie-ties ) was diagnosed in 4, chaoticatrial tachycardia in 1, atrioventricu-lar block in 2 and sinoatrial block inthe remaining one. Clinically, themanifestations of neonatal cardiacarrhythmia were mostly. overshadowedby the more prominent features dueto the primary diseases. Treatment of the case of chaoticatrial tachycardia with 2 intravenousinjections of Cedilanid resulted in noimprovement. Management of the othercases consisted mainly of measuresdirected against the primary diseasewithout resorting to antiarrhythmicagents. The cardiac episodes subsidedin 3 to 7 days upon effective controlof the primary conditions. The periodof hospitalisation varied from 2 to 4weeks. On discharge, the heart rhythmwas normalized in 5 cases and unimpro-ved in 1.Two died of severe pneumonia. It is suggested that the prognosisof neonatal cardiac arrhythmia dependson the severity and amenability to treat-ment of the primary or associated disease.In this series of cases it was prominentlyassociated with infectious diseaseswhich when effectively treated resultedin its normalization. The fact that thefatal cases did not die of the cardiaccomplication showed that the prognosisof neonatal cardiac arrhythmia itselfwas generally good.

本文报告新生儿心律失常8例,多数伴发于感染性疾病。部份属于心脏起搏传导系统未成熟所致的一过性心律失常,预后一般良好。但有文献报告新生儿心律失常也可引起紫绀,充血性心力衰竭等危重表现。需要正确诊断,及时抢救,在围产期医疗工作中应引起重视。

Twenty-four-hour Holter electrocardiographic record was performed in 42 old subjects over the age of 60 years.They were divided into two groups.One group included 22 healthy subjects and the other included 20 patients with cardiovasc- ular diseases.Of 22 healthy subjects,16 had sinus bradycardia,14 had ventri- cular premature beats,12 had atrial premature beats,10 had supraventricular tachycardia,5 had junctional premature beats,2 had sinoatrial block and 1 had brief ventricular tachycardia.The arrhythmia...

Twenty-four-hour Holter electrocardiographic record was performed in 42 old subjects over the age of 60 years.They were divided into two groups.One group included 22 healthy subjects and the other included 20 patients with cardiovasc- ular diseases.Of 22 healthy subjects,16 had sinus bradycardia,14 had ventri- cular premature beats,12 had atrial premature beats,10 had supraventricular tachycardia,5 had junctional premature beats,2 had sinoatrial block and 1 had brief ventricular tachycardia.The arrhythmia was found in all heal- thy subject besides only one.There was no mean heart rate per minute in healthy subjects below 50.Of 20 patients,however,2 had mean heart rate below 50 beats/minute and 3 had the slowest heart rate below 40 beats/mi- nute.The incidence of major ventricular arrhythmias in the healthy group was si gnificantly lower than that in the patient group(8/22 vs.16/20,P<0.01) The results of this study demonstrate that rhythm abnormalities are common in the healthy old people.

本文报告22名健康老年人和20例老年心脏病患者24小时动态心电图监护记录结果。22名健康人中21名(占95.45%)有心律失常发生,其中以窦性心动过缓、室性早搏和房性早搏最多见(发生率分別为72.7%、63.6%和54.5%)。20例患者均有心律失常发生。健康组严重室性心律失常的发生率显著低于病人组。本文支持正常或无症状老年人心律失常相当常见的观点。

Fifty patients with cardiac arrythmia were reported in the treatments with propafenone(P.O.)in this paper.Daily dose: 600 mg.38 of 50 cases with arrythmia were completly controlled(76%) and 7 cases partially(14%).The total rate of improvement amouned to 90%、It turns to be that propafenone is an effective remedy for ventricular and supraventricular arrhythmias,especially for those with ventricular arrhythmias.Side actions:only two cases felt vertigo. Occaionally,some showed conduction abnormalities on ECG:3 cases...

Fifty patients with cardiac arrythmia were reported in the treatments with propafenone(P.O.)in this paper.Daily dose: 600 mg.38 of 50 cases with arrythmia were completly controlled(76%) and 7 cases partially(14%).The total rate of improvement amouned to 90%、It turns to be that propafenone is an effective remedy for ventricular and supraventricular arrhythmias,especially for those with ventricular arrhythmias.Side actions:only two cases felt vertigo. Occaionally,some showed conduction abnormalities on ECG:3 cases with P—R interval slightly prolonged;one with second—degree sinoatrial block(Ⅱ°SAB)、Referring to literature,the electrophysiological effects,the therapeutic effects,the dosage and the side action of propafenone were discussed.

本文报告口服心律平(Propafenone)治疗心律失常患者50例。治疗剂量为600mg/日。50例中显效38例(占76%),有效7例(占14%),总有效率为90%。结果表明心律平对室性及室上性心律失常皆有良效,对室性心律失常尤甚。副作用:仅2例有头晕。心电图偶有传导障碍:3例显示轻度P—R间期延长,1例显示Ⅱ度窦房传导阻滞(Ⅱ°SAB)。结合文献对心律平的电生理作用、临床疗效、用药剂量和副作用作了讨论。

 
<< 更多相关文摘    
图标索引 相关查询

 


 
CNKI小工具
在英文学术搜索中查有关sinoatrial block的内容
在知识搜索中查有关sinoatrial block的内容
在数字搜索中查有关sinoatrial block的内容
在概念知识元中查有关sinoatrial block的内容
在学术趋势中查有关sinoatrial block的内容
 
 

CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社