助手标题  
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
   acute brain swelling 的翻译结果: 查询用时:0.009秒
图标索引 在分类学科中查询
所有学科
外科学
更多类别查询

图标索引 历史查询
 

acute brain swelling
相关语句
  急性脑肿胀
     Ten(34.5%) cases died from acute brain swelling and 6(20.7%) from delayed intracranial hematoma. The total mortality was 55.2%(16cases). Two(6.9%) cases were in vegetative,3(10.3%) in severe disability,5(17.2%) in mild disability and three(10.3%) in normality.
     其中急性脑肿胀者死亡10例(34.5%),迟发性血肿者死亡6例(20.7%),总死亡16例(55.2%),植物生存2例(6.9%),重残3例(10.3%),轻残5例(17.2%),恢复正常生活者3例(10.3%)。
短句来源
     Results In 410 cases with severe head-injuried patients(GCS 3-8),acute brain fungus developed in 32(7.8%),Ten(31%) manifested in acute brain swelling,21(66%) in delayed intracranial hematoma and 1 was induced by other cause.
     结果几年来共收治410例GCS3~8分手术的重型颅脑损伤病人,开颅术中发生急性脑膨出的有32例(7.8%),因急性脑肿胀引起的有10例(31%),因迟发性血肿引起的有21例(66%),其他原因1例(3%)。
短句来源
     The clinical study on relation between cerebral tissue oxygen metabolism and prognosis in acute brain swelling abstract
     急性脑肿胀脑组织氧代谢与预后关系探讨
短句来源
     Ten(31%) cases died from acute brain swelling and 7(22%) from delayed intracranial hematoma. The total mortality was 53%(17 cases). Three(9.45%) cases were in vegetative,4(12.5%) in severe disability,5(15.6%) in mild disability and Three(9.45%) in normality.
     其中急性脑肿胀者死亡10例(31%),迟发性血肿者死亡7例(22%),总死亡17例(53%),植物生存3例(9.45%),重残4例(12.5%),轻残5例(15.6%),恢复正常生活者3例(9.45%)。
短句来源
     Clinic treatment of posttraumatic acute brain swelling
     外伤性急性脑肿胀临床治疗探讨(附67例报告)
短句来源
更多       
  “acute brain swelling”译为未确定词的双语例句
     Results:CT scans of 40 cases with DAI of early phase showed one or more small hemorrhage lesions less than 2cm in diameter at cerebralhemisphere 18 cases, basal nuclei 3,copus collosum 2,thalamus 1,SAH and/or intracerebral cisterna hemorrhage 16 and intraventricular hemorrhage 9.All cases showed acute brain swelling.
     结果:40例DAI早期CT表现:脑白质内单发或多发小出血灶(大脑半球18例,基底节区3例,胼胝体2例,丘脑区1例),SAH或/和脑地内出血16例,脑室内出血9例,弥漫性脑肿胀40例。
短句来源
     Methods26 cases with traumatically acute brain swelling were monitored PbrO_2,PbrCO_2 and pH continuously with oxygen cable sensor.
     方法26例急性外伤性脑肿胀患者伤后放置脑组织氧光纤探头,持续监测PbrO2、PbrCO2和pH值变化。
短句来源
     ConclusionMonitoring PbrO_2,PbrCO_2 and pH in patients with acute brain swelling can predict accurately prognosis and instruct treatment.
     结论监测急性外伤性脑肿胀患者PbrO2、PbrCO2和pH值变化能较准确预测患者预后。
短句来源
     Acute brain swelling during non-traumatic craniotomy
     非外伤性颅脑手术中急性脑膨出的诊治
短句来源
     Objective To investigate the causes and treatment of acute brain swelling during non-traumatic craniocerebral operation.
     目的 探讨非外伤性颅脑手术中急性脑膨出的发生原因和防治措施。
短句来源
更多       
  相似匹配句对
     Clinic treatment of posttraumatic acute brain swelling
     外伤性急性脑肿胀临床治疗探讨(附67例报告)
短句来源
     intraventricular hemorrhage and acute diffuse brain swelling.
     弥漫性脑肿胀。
短句来源
     Prognosis analysis of acute diffuse brain swelling
     急性弥漫性脑肿胀预后因素分析
短句来源
     Diagnosis and Treatment of Posttraumatic Acute Diffuse Brain Swelling
     外伤后急性弥漫性脑肿胀的诊断和处理
短句来源
     In the acute stage the brain swelling is severe, and its compliance is poor.
     再者夹闭过程中,机械牵拉载瘤动脉及其附近重要血管,将加重脑血管痉挛。
短句来源
查询“acute brain swelling”译词为用户自定义的双语例句

    我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。
  acute brain swelling
Death occurred three weeks after presentation because of acute brain swelling.
      
The role of CSF acidosis on the progress of acute brain swelling were investigated.
      
An acute brain swelling occurred in six patients which was proved by the continuous monitoring of intraventricular fluid pressure.
      
Cerebrospinal fluid acidosis and its possible relation to acute brain swelling
      
Decompressive hemicraniectomy was effective in lowering ICP in all patients except for the cases that developed acute brain swelling.
      


The purpose of this aticle is to study the CT signs in diffuse axonal injury(DAI)of acute brain injury.Materials and Methods:CT signs of 40 cases of DAI confirmed clinically were reviewed.The criterion of CT diagnosis consists:Of the presence one or more hemorrhagic lesions(less than 2cm in diameter)at white matter without space occupying effect,and no middle line structure deviation;subarachnoid hemorrhage(SAH)or intracerebral cisterna hemorrhage.intraventricular hemorrhage and acute diffuse brain swelling.Results:CT...

The purpose of this aticle is to study the CT signs in diffuse axonal injury(DAI)of acute brain injury.Materials and Methods:CT signs of 40 cases of DAI confirmed clinically were reviewed.The criterion of CT diagnosis consists:Of the presence one or more hemorrhagic lesions(less than 2cm in diameter)at white matter without space occupying effect,and no middle line structure deviation;subarachnoid hemorrhage(SAH)or intracerebral cisterna hemorrhage.intraventricular hemorrhage and acute diffuse brain swelling.Results:CT scans of 40 cases with DAI of early phase showed one or more small hemorrhage lesions less than 2cm in diameter at cerebralhemisphere 18 cases, basal nuclei 3,copus collosum 2,thalamus 1,SAH and/or intracerebral cisterna hemorrhage 16 and intraventricular hemorrhage 9.All cases showed acute brain swelling.Conclusion:It is believed that the criterion of DAI in CT imaging were corresponded to that of in clinic. CT can provide reliable evidence for clinical diagnosis of DAI.

目的:在急性脑外伤患者的CT片研究脑弥漫性轴索损伤(DAI)的CT征象,目的是为DAI的诊断提供影像学依据。材料与方法:回顾性分析经临床确诊的40例DAI患者的早期CT表现,结合文献提出DAI的CT诊断标准:脑白质内单发或多发无占位效应的小出血灶(直径小于2cm),中线结构无移位;蛛网膜下腔出血(SAH)或脑池内出血;脑室内出血;弥漫性脑肿胀。结果:40例DAI早期CT表现:脑白质内单发或多发小出血灶(大脑半球18例,基底节区3例,胼胝体2例,丘脑区1例),SAH或/和脑地内出血16例,脑室内出血9例,弥漫性脑肿胀40例。结论:作者认为,上述CT诊断标准与临床DAI患者的早期CT表现相符,为临床诊断DAI提供可靠依据。

Objective: To analyse the incidece etiology and the relative factors of Postoperative intracranial hematoma. Methods: Retrospective analysis was made for 14 cases of postoperative intracranial hematomas surgically certified. Results: Postoperative intracranial hematomas were occured in 43 % of patients with preoperative hepatic malfunction and in 38 % of those with transtentorial herniation and acute brain swelling, the morbidity rates in emergency craniotomy and elective craniotomy were 1. 3 % and 0....

Objective: To analyse the incidece etiology and the relative factors of Postoperative intracranial hematoma. Methods: Retrospective analysis was made for 14 cases of postoperative intracranial hematomas surgically certified. Results: Postoperative intracranial hematomas were occured in 43 % of patients with preoperative hepatic malfunction and in 38 % of those with transtentorial herniation and acute brain swelling, the morbidity rates in emergency craniotomy and elective craniotomy were 1. 3 % and 0. 8% respectively. Conclusions: Preoperative hepatic malfunction: transtentorial herniation. acute brain swelling and others are probably the cases of postoperative hematoma. The incidence of hematoma in emergency craniotomy was higher than that in elective craniotomy. Postoperative hematoma was often occurred within 6 hours after surgery.

目的:探讨开颅术后颅内血肿的发病率、发病原因及其相关因素。方法:对1283例开颅手术后经过证实的术后颅内血肿14例,进行回顾性分析。结果:术后颅内血肿患者分别占术前肝功能不良和天幕疝伴急性脑肿胀患者的 43%和 38%;急诊手术和择期手术的术后血肿发生率分别为1.3%和0.8%。结论:术后颅内血肿的发生与术前肝功能不良、天幕疝、急性脑肿胀等因素有关,急诊开颅术后血肿的发病率高于择期手术,术后颅内血肿发病时间在术后6h以内发病率最高。

WT5BZ]234 cases of hypertensive intracerebral hemorrhage were reported using evacuation of hematoma with little bone fenestrate craniotony 11 cases had presented acute brain swelling during operation and 24 hours after operation 8 cases were tweated successfully and 3 cases died All survivors were got 5 months to 6 years follow up survey Their ability of daily life(ADL)scale were 1 case in the level Ⅰ,2 cases in the level Ⅱ,5...

WT5BZ]234 cases of hypertensive intracerebral hemorrhage were reported using evacuation of hematoma with little bone fenestrate craniotony 11 cases had presented acute brain swelling during operation and 24 hours after operation 8 cases were tweated successfully and 3 cases died All survivors were got 5 months to 6 years follow up survey Their ability of daily life(ADL)scale were 1 case in the level Ⅰ,2 cases in the level Ⅱ,5 cases in the level Ⅲ,2 cases died because of secondary hemorrhage at postoperative 2 year and 4 year The reason of brain swelling result form rough operation,resperative tract obstruction,brain microcirculation and others [WT5HZ]

采用小骨窗开颅直接血肿清除术治疗高血压脑出血患者 2 34例 ,11例于术中及术后 2 4小时内发生急性脑肿胀 ,伴高血压危象 3例。抢救成功 8例 ,死亡 3例。对生存者随访 5个月至 6年 ,日常生活能力 ( ADL )分级为 级 1例、 级 2例、 级 5例 ;2例分别于术后 2年、 4年因再出血死亡。认为术中操作粗糙、麻醉过浅 ,术后呼吸不畅、脑微循环障碍及神经细胞钙超载是引起脑肿胀的主要原因。

 
<< 更多相关文摘    
图标索引 相关查询

 


 
CNKI小工具
在英文学术搜索中查有关acute brain swelling的内容
在知识搜索中查有关acute brain swelling的内容
在数字搜索中查有关acute brain swelling的内容
在概念知识元中查有关acute brain swelling的内容
在学术趋势中查有关acute brain swelling的内容
 
 

CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社