助手标题  
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
   typical effects 的翻译结果: 查询用时:0.156秒
图标索引 在分类学科中查询
所有学科
物理学
无线电电子学
更多类别查询

图标索引 历史查询
 

typical effects
相关语句
  典型效应
     The two typical effects and study state's analysis of granular matter
     颗粒物质的两个典型效应研究现状的分析
短句来源
     These typical effects on imaging are simulated with ray tracing, post-processing and pixel-based processing.
     使用光线追迹法、后处理法以及基于象素处理的方法模拟了这些典型效应给成像质量带来的影响。
短句来源
     The Typical Effects of Magnetic Material and Its Application
     磁性材料的典型效应及其应用
短句来源
     Two typical effects and study analysis of granular matter
     颗粒物质的两个典型效应及其研究现状的分析
短句来源
     Typical Effects Modeling & Performance Evaluation of IR Imaging Systems
     红外成像系统的典型效应模拟与系统性能评估
短句来源
更多       
  “typical effects”译为未确定词的双语例句
     In this paper, we concentrate on two typical effects : the rebound effect and frame dragging effect, in the field of a rotating body with electric and magnetic charge.
     本文,我们将着重研究在这类引力场,即Kerr-Newman-Kasuya场中的两大典型的引力效应:反弹效应和惯性系拖曳效应。
短句来源
     This paper is firstly to be introduced some typical effects in mesoscopic transport including weak localization effect, Ahoronov-Bohm oscillation, universal conductance fluctuations, and some fundamental concepts in spintronics, such as Giant magnetoresistance effect, spin injection, spin transistors and so on;
     本文首先简单地回顾了介观物理学中一些重要的物理现象,如弱局域化,AB振荡,普适电导涨落等,和自旋电子学中的一些基本内容,如巨磁电阻效应、量子自旋注入以及自旋晶体管等;
短句来源
  相似匹配句对
     The effects of G.
     而G.
短句来源
     The Typical Effects of Magnetic Material and Its Application
     磁性材料的典型效应及其应用
短句来源
     Ecological effects of typical POPs on soil protozoa
     典型POPs物质对土壤原生动物丰度的影响
短句来源
     Inhibiting effects on E.
     PSPC对E.
短句来源
     METHODS: Typical E.
     方法:本实验选用E.
查询“typical effects”译词为用户自定义的双语例句

    我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。
  typical effects
It has also been found that some typical effects of the PKC kinase stimulate thein vitro phosphorylation of the stalk proteins.
      
The typical effects include chain scissions, crosslinks, molecular emission and double bond formation.
      
From energetic data typical effects of halogen and diazogroups are put into light both on the molecular ionization potentials and on the bond-dissociation energies of the neutral molecules.
      
Some typical effects of many overlapping resonances are analysed by means of multilevel and strong-coupling calculations.
      
Typical effects on ward interaction are described.
      
更多          


806 cases of ENT diseases were treated by Nd : YAG laser and He-Ne laser.The typical effect of lasertherapy was better than other methods in someENT diseases. The results showed that the apparent effective rate reached 67%and the improvement was 26%, the total effective rate reached 93%.

本文介绍了用Nd:YAG激光和He-Ne激光等治疗806例耳鼻咽喉科疾病的体会。激光手术和照射有优于其他治疗手段的独特功效。从本文疗效评价看,激光治疗耳鼻咽喉疾病的显效和好转率高达93%。

Nine hundred and fifty one cases of otorhinolaryngologic diseases were treated by Nd ; YAG Laser ,CO2 Laser,He -Ne Laser and so on. The results showed that the apparent effective rate reached 69%(660/951) and the improvement was 25% (234/951) ,the total effective rate reached 94% (894/951). The typical effect of laser - tyerapy was better than other methods in some Orhinolaryngologic diseases. Lasertherapy may be widely applied in the treatment of otorhinolaryngologic diseases.

应用Nd:YAG激光、CO_2、He—Ne激光等各种激光技术治疗了10余种耳鼻喉科疾病共951例。治疗结果显示:显效率达69%(660/951)、好转率25%(234/951),总有效率达94%(894/951)。在治疗某些耳鼻喉科疾病方面,激光治疗效果优于其他治疗方法。因此,激光治疗可广泛地应用于耳鼻喉科疾病治疗中。

Pot experimental results showed that increase efficiency of phosphorus is stable in the different water conditions.Nitrogen showed high increase efficiency with proper water conditions.Fertilizer effect function majority is typical effect fomula in the proper soil water conditions.Conversely,it is easy to come out non-typical effect formula.

盆栽试验表明 ,磷肥在不同水分条件下增产效果稳定 ,而氮肥在水分较适宜的情况下才表现出较高的增产效果 ;在土壤水分适宜的条件下 ,肥料效应函数多表现为“典型效应方程” ,反之 ,则易呈“非典型效应方程”。

 
<< 更多相关文摘    
图标索引 相关查询

 


 
CNKI小工具
在英文学术搜索中查有关typical effects的内容
在知识搜索中查有关typical effects的内容
在数字搜索中查有关typical effects的内容
在概念知识元中查有关typical effects的内容
在学术趋势中查有关typical effects的内容
 
 

CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社