助手标题  
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
   肢冷 的翻译结果: 查询用时:0.025秒
图标索引 在分类学科中查询
所有学科
中医学
中药学
更多类别查询

图标索引 历史查询
 

肢冷     
相关语句
  cold extremities
     Study of the temperature on insufficiency of the kidneyyang patient's subjective and objective cold extremities
     肾阳虚主客观肢冷的温度研究
短句来源
     Method:Chose 16 insufficiency of the kidneyyang patients and there are 10 insufficiency of the kidneyyang patients with cold extremities in them,build control group with 10 people at the same time. Then test temperature of 44 places on them.
     方法:筛选出肾阳虚患者16人,其中肾阳虚肢冷患者10人,同期设正常对照组10例,并分别测量44处温度。
短句来源
     Results: Insufficiency of the kidneyyang patient' s distributing trend line of skin temperature as follows:(1) temperature of four limbs from low to high were successively insufficiency of the kidneyyang patient with cold extremities, insufficiency of the kidneyyang patient and control group.
     结果:肾阳虚患者体表温度分布趋势如下:(1)四肢部的温度:肾阳虚肢冷组<肾阳虚无肢冷组<对照组;
短句来源
     (2) temperature of trunk and mouth from high to low were successively insufficiency of the kidneyyang patient with cold extremities,insufficiency of the kidneyyang patient and control group.
     (2)躯干部与口腔的温度为:肾阳虚肢冷组>肾阳虚无肢冷组>对照组。
短句来源
  cold-limbs
     The Research on the Significance of the Cold-limbs in the Differentiation of the Deficiency Cold Syndrome and Metabolic Bio-molecular Foundation
     肢冷在虚寒证辨证中的意义及其代谢生物学基础的研究
短句来源
     Objective: Through the method of combining west medicine and traditional Chinese medicine to choose patients, and study the position of cold-limbs in the deficiency cold syndrome, distribute rule of body surface temperature and relatived difference gene, to further explore the metabolism bio-molecular organism background of deficiency cold syndrome.
     目的:应用中西医结合的方法精选病例,研究肢冷这一关键症状在虚寒证辨证中的意义、虚寒证患者体表温度的分布模式、以及与虚寒证肢冷密切相关的差异表达基因谱,为探讨虚寒证的代谢分子生物机制奠定基础。
短句来源
  cold limbs
     Integrals of all Chinese medical symptoms and signs improved significantly in treatment group (P<0.01), while integrals of anepithymia, chill, cold limbs, bland taste, hydroadipsia, languor and laziness to speak improved in control group (P<0.05 or P<0.01).
     治疗组治疗后各中医症状体征积分均有明显改善(P<0.01),对照组仅食欲不振、畏寒肢冷、口淡不渴、神疲懒言有明显改善(P<0.05或P<0.01)。
短句来源
     The symptoms with incidence of over 50% in the Yang-deficiency and accompanied syndromes group were in the following order:precordial pain, oppressed feeling in chest,palpitation,short breath,aversion to cold,cold limbs,weakness,lassitude in loin and knee,polyuria at night.
     阳虚兼证组内出现率超过50%的症状依次为:心前区疼痛、胸闷、心悸、气短、畏寒、肢冷、乏力、腰膝酸软、夜尿频多,常见舌象有:舌质紫暗、淡紫、暗红、淡红,舌体胖大、齿痕、嫩,苔多白腻、白滑,脉象常见沉弦、沉弱、沉涩。
短句来源
     ive rate in SA group was significantly higher than thatin the control group(P<0.05). SA group appeared tobe more obvious than the control group in raisingblood pressure,recovering consciousness and pulse. improving cold limbs and reducing fever(P<0.05).
     AD组显效率为44%,有效率为40%,总有效率为84%,两组比较:SA组显效率明显高于AD组(P<0.05),在提高血压、恢复意识和改善肢冷、解热、复脉等方面SA明显优于AD(P<0.05)。
短句来源
     The cardinal symptoms and objective signs of syndrome of deficiency of kidney-yang are in terms of intolerance to cold,cold limbs and pale corpulent tender tongue with indentation in margin of the tongue;
     肾阳虚证的主要症状和体征为:舌边有齿痕、舌淡、舌胖嫩、形寒肢冷;
短句来源
     The symptoms of aversion to cold and cold limbs, cool and more nocturia reflecting the deficiency of spleen and kidney yang had a higher occurrence rate reached 61.36 % respectively. In decompensated period when the lesion of the kidney function was not serious, above symptoms occurred and reached a rate of 50 %.
     畏寒肢冷、夜尿清长等反映脾肾阳虚的症状出现频率较高,各占61.36%,在失代偿期肾功能损害尚不严重之时,上述症状即出现且在50.00%以上。
短句来源
更多       
  limbs cold
     It reveals:1.YiWang Liquid can lessen fatigue,lumbago limbs cold,indigestion, palpitation, short of breath, dizziness and tinnitus( the improvement rate>90%,and p <0.05 compared with the control group).
     结果提示:1.蚁王口服液改善疲倦乏力,腰痛肢冷,消化不良,心慌气短,头晕耳鸣等症状的有效率均在90%以上,与对照组比较,p<0.05。
短句来源

 

查询“肢冷”译词为其他词的双语例句

 

查询“肢冷”译词为用户自定义的双语例句

    我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。
  cold extremities
The incidence of cold extremities was significantly greater with propranolol.
      
Is the feeling of cold extremities experienced by hypertensive patients due to their disease or their treatment
      
Complaints of cold extremities were highest in those taking a beta-blocker (4.1%).
      
Those patients taking a beta-blocker with ISA complained less often (3.1%) of cold extremities than those taking a beta-blocker without ISA (5.2%).
      
Is the feeling of cold extremities experienced by hypertensive patients due to their disease or their treatment
      
更多          
  cold limbs
A search of the current literature failed to reveal a cost-effective treatment for post-polio cold limbs.
      
  其他


Sixty two electroencephalograms(EEG)of epilepsies reorded by acupunctural sphenoidal and scalp epectrodos were reviewed;including geneialized tomic-chonic seizures in 6 cases,Psychomotor seizures in 30,autonomic seizures in 26.The EEG of acupunctural sphenoidal electrodes were analysed and compared with scalp electrodes. The features of these EEG were asfollow:The incidence of positive EEG raised 16.1% in acupunctural sphenoidal electrodes,The rate of determining the posetion and side of brain focus was incrensed...

Sixty two electroencephalograms(EEG)of epilepsies reorded by acupunctural sphenoidal and scalp epectrodos were reviewed;including geneialized tomic-chonic seizures in 6 cases,Psychomotor seizures in 30,autonomic seizures in 26.The EEG of acupunctural sphenoidal electrodes were analysed and compared with scalp electrodes. The features of these EEG were asfollow:The incidence of positive EEG raised 16.1% in acupunctural sphenoidal electrodes,The rate of determining the posetion and side of brain focus was incrensed by 32.2% over scalp electrodes. Psychomotor seizures were detected the most. All 6 cases of automotor seizures in acupunctural sphenoidal electrodes were picked up the local discharges in unilateral or bilateral. Thus EEG of acupunctural sphenoidal electrodes for the diagnosis of autonomic seizures were of ereat worth.

本文将强直一阵挛性发作6例,复杂部分性发作30例,间脑性发作26例,共62例毫针蝶骨电极脑电图与头皮电极脑电图做了统计比较,结果阳性率提高16.1%,但定位定侧率却提高32.2%,尤其在背景脑电图异常的基础上更有意义,仍以复杂部分性发作的阳性率及定位定侧率最高。对间脑性发作申的头痛型3例,腹痛型、呕吐型、肢冷型各1例,加用蝶骨电极后均能显示一侧或两侧颞区局灶性放电,敌对该类癫痫的诊断及确定继发还是原发性发作,毫针蝶骨电极亦具有重要价值。

The pathological mechanisms of chilliness due to Fang-deficiency and fever due to yin-deficiency were studied from the point of view of temperature regulation. It is believed that the appearance of chilliness of fever may be due to some disorder in the process of body temperature regulation when the body is in the state of Yin-deficiency or Yang-deficiency, and due to the reactivity to the outside cold or heat lower than that of the normal person. As the study in this field is just in its initial stage, it is...

The pathological mechanisms of chilliness due to Fang-deficiency and fever due to yin-deficiency were studied from the point of view of temperature regulation. It is believed that the appearance of chilliness of fever may be due to some disorder in the process of body temperature regulation when the body is in the state of Yin-deficiency or Yang-deficiency, and due to the reactivity to the outside cold or heat lower than that of the normal person. As the study in this field is just in its initial stage, it is necessary to develop experimental research and clinical work, so as to explain the pathological mechanism of Yin-deficiency or Yang-deficiency syndromes and to establish the objectified and standardized clinical diagnosis.

本文从体温调节角度探讨了阳虚恶寒和阴虚发热的病理机制。畏寒肢冷及五心烦热等现象的出现,可能表明在阳虚或阴虚状态下机体体温调节过程出现某种程度的障碍,并表现为机体对外界冷热刺激的反应能力较正常人低下.鉴于这方面的研究尚不深入,建议从实验室和临床开展工作,有助于阐明阳虚和阴虚证的病理实质以及有助于临床诊断的客观化和标准化。

The purpose of this study was to investigate theeffects of shen fu chai and anti-biotics therapy(SA)inpatients with septic shock(“jue collapse symptom″).The result showed that,in SA group,the obviously ef-fective rate was 70%,effective rate 17.5% with a totaleffective rate of 87.5 %;in the control group(AD),theobviously effective rate was 44%,effective rate 40%with a total effective rate of 84%.The obviously effec-(?)ive rate in SA group was significantly higher than thatin the control group(P<0.05).SA group...

The purpose of this study was to investigate theeffects of shen fu chai and anti-biotics therapy(SA)inpatients with septic shock(“jue collapse symptom″).The result showed that,in SA group,the obviously ef-fective rate was 70%,effective rate 17.5% with a totaleffective rate of 87.5 %;in the control group(AD),theobviously effective rate was 44%,effective rate 40%with a total effective rate of 84%.The obviously effec-(?)ive rate in SA group was significantly higher than thatin the control group(P<0.05).SA group appeared tobe more obvious than the control group in raisingblood pressure,recovering consciousness and pulse.improving cold limbs and reducing fever(P<0.05).SAwas effective in the treatment of the three types of“juecollapse symptom″and extremely effective in treating(?)deficiency of both qi and yin″.The significantdifferenes of the total effective rate existed among thethree types of“jue collapse symptom″(P<0.05)The result suggests that SA has beneficial effect inthe treatment of septic shock and is superior to AD.

本研究以抗生素地塞米松合用(AD)作对照,观察了参附柴抗生素合用(SA),治疗感染性休克(厥脱证)的疗效。结果表明:SA组显效率为70%,有效率为17.5%,总有效率为87.5%;AD组显效率为44%,有效率为40%,总有效率为84%,两组比较:SA组显效率明显高于AD组(P<0.05),在提高血压、恢复意识和改善肢冷、解热、复脉等方面SA明显优于AD(P<0.05)。SA对厥脱证3型均有效,其疗效以气阴两亏型者为最佳。3型间总有效率有显著性差异(P<0.05)。研究结果提示SA对感染性休克(厥脱证)有较好的疗效,其作用有优于AD的趋势。

 
<< 更多相关文摘    
图标索引 相关查询

 


 
CNKI小工具
在英文学术搜索中查有关肢冷的内容
在知识搜索中查有关肢冷的内容
在数字搜索中查有关肢冷的内容
在概念知识元中查有关肢冷的内容
在学术趋势中查有关肢冷的内容
 
 

CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社