助手标题  
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
   重症急性胰腺炎( 的翻译结果: 查询用时:0.009秒
图标索引 在分类学科中查询
所有学科
更多类别查询

图标索引 历史查询
 

重症急性胰腺炎
相关语句
  severe ac ute pancreatitis
     Objective: To investigate dynamic changes of secretory phospholipase A2 (sPLA2) in rats with severe acute pancreatitis (SAP) and the effect of ginkgolide B(BN52021) on SAP.
     目的:探讨分泌型磷脂酶A2(sPLA_2)在重症急性胰腺炎(SAP)的动态变化及银杏苦内酯B(BN52021)对sPLA2的影响。
短句来源
     In recent years, it has been commonly recognized that acute pancreatitis (AP), especially severe acute pancreatitis (SAP) is accompanied by intestinal endotoxemia (IETM).
     近些年来,对于急性胰腺炎(acute pancreatitis,AP),特别是重症急性胰腺炎(severe acute pancreatitis,SAP)伴有肠源性内毒素血症(intestinal endotoxemia,IETM),这点已成为共识。
短句来源
     Objective To investigate the changes and clinical significance of serum TNF-α and IL-6 in severe acute pancreatitis (SAP).
     目的探讨TNF-α和IL-6在重症急性胰腺炎(SAP)血清中的变化及临床意义。
短句来源
     Background and Objective Severe acute pancreatitis(SAP) is one of most severe acute abdomen in clinic and with a high mortality especially the patient with acute lung injury (ALI) .
     背景及目的 重症急性胰腺炎(severe acute pancreatitis,SAP)的病情重,死亡率高,特别是合并急性肺损伤(acute lung injury,ALI)时更明显。
短句来源
     Objective To investigate the relationship between therapeutic methods and effectiveness in patients with severe acute pancreatitis(SAP).
     目的探讨重症急性胰腺炎(severe acute pancreatitis,SAP)的治疗方法与预后的关系。
短句来源
更多       
  “重症急性胰腺炎(”译为未确定词的双语例句
     Results Ranson≥3 and Glascow ≥3 both demonstrate good sensitivity and specificity, respectively 47%,99.6% and 82.4%,99%.
     结果Ranson≥3和Glascow≥3是预测AP严重程度的有效指标,其诊断重症急性胰腺炎(severe acute pancreatitis,SAP)的敏感性和特异性分别为47%,99.6%和82.4%,99%; 评分系统中血钙<2mmol/L;
短句来源
     Methods The serum levels of IL-18 and IL-15 were detected by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay(ELISA) in SAP group(n=7) and MAP group(n=19).
     方法采用酶联免疫吸附法(ELISA)检测19例轻型急性胰腺炎(MAP)患者和7例重症急性胰腺炎(SAP)患者血清IL-18和IL-15的浓度,分析它们之间的相关性。
短句来源
     Objective To study the effect of kansui root on serum tumor necrosis factor-α(TNF-α) and interleukin-6(IL-6) levels in severe acute pancereatitis(SAP) of rats,and to offer the theoretical basis for its clinical use in treating SAP.
     目的探讨甘遂对重症急性胰腺炎(SAP)大鼠血清肿瘤坏死因子-α(TNF-α)、白细胞介素-6(IL-6)水平的影响,为临床应用甘遂治疗SAP提供理论基础。
短句来源
     PurposeAcute pancreatitis ( AP) is a fatal disease whose mortalily is 7 - 11% , and even over 20% in severity acute pancreatitis (SAP) with pancreatic necrosis.
     急性胰腺炎(acute pancreatitis,AP)是一种致死性疾病,该疾病的死亡率在7-11%,而存在胰腺坏死的重症急性胰腺炎(severity acute pancreatitis,SAP)死亡率超过20%。
短句来源
     Objective To assess the accuracy of three clinical diagnostic criteria systems [APACHEⅡ,Ranson and Balthazar CT severity index(CTSI)]in predicting outcome of patients with acute pancreatitis.
     目的研究APACHEⅡ、Ranson、Balthazar CT严重指数(CT severity index,CTSI)三种临床评分标准对轻症及重症急性胰腺炎(AP)的评估价值。
短句来源
更多       
  相似匹配句对
     Management of severe acute pancreatitis
     重症急性胰腺炎的治疗
短句来源
     Treatment of Severe Acute Pancreatitis
     重症急性胰腺炎的治疗
短句来源
     Therapy of severe acute pancreatitis
     重症急性胰腺炎的治疗
短句来源
     The treatment of severe acute pancreatitis
     重症急性胰腺炎的治疗
短句来源
     THE CLINICO-PATHOLOGICAL ANALYSIS ON ACUTE CHOLELITHIC PANCREATITIS OF 82 CASES
     重症急性胰腺炎的诊治
短句来源
查询“重症急性胰腺炎(”译词为用户自定义的双语例句

    我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
例句
没有找到相关例句


Reported are 43 patients with severe acute pancreatitis admitted and treated in 1980-1989.Of them 17 died,a mortality of 39%.The causes of death are attributed to thefollowing factors:1,inadequate preoperative preparation;2,delay of the emergency oper-ation;3,delay in performing secondary clearing of necrotic tissues and extended drainage;and 4,incorrect selection of operative method.

我院外科在1980~1989年间共收治重症急性胰腺炎43例,其中17例死亡,死亡率39%.分析死亡原因为:(1)诊断错误和延误诊断。(2)治疗不当造成死亡有下列因素:①术前准备不充分;②延误急症手术时机;③延误二次手术时机;④手术方法选择不当。为提高疗效对今后的手术方法提出2点改进措施:(1)开腹探查一定要全面而广泛,要把胰腺由腹膜后游离出来移至前方,以利于用手指扪捏全胰,防止遗漏病变。(2)手术方法以清除坏死组织广泛引流术为佳.

In order to clarify the limitative factors in the management of severe acute pancreatitis (SAP) especially the problems of the complicated multiple organ failure (MOF),70 cases of SAP,of which 17 were complicated with MOF,admitted to our hospital in the past 16 years were reviewed.The overall mortality rate of the series was 20.0% (14/70),and the death of 12 cases out of the 14 was associated with MOF (85.7%) and that of the other 2 with single organ failure (14.3%).MOF occurred in 17 cases with a mortality...

In order to clarify the limitative factors in the management of severe acute pancreatitis (SAP) especially the problems of the complicated multiple organ failure (MOF),70 cases of SAP,of which 17 were complicated with MOF,admitted to our hospital in the past 16 years were reviewed.The overall mortality rate of the series was 20.0% (14/70),and the death of 12 cases out of the 14 was associated with MOF (85.7%) and that of the other 2 with single organ failure (14.3%).MOF occurred in 17 cases with a mortality rate of 70.0%.Two patterns of MOF manifestations identified:A rapid single-phase of MOF was found in 7 cases.It developed rather early after the onset of SAP and was associated with severe pancreatic necrosis and early shock.And a delayed two-phaseof MOF was seen in 10 cases.It developed progressively with a lagging interval and from the pancre-atic necrosis and subsequent infection.The clinical manifestations of MOF were characterized by a severe and systemic inflammatory response.It is believed that the systemic inflammatory response trigged by the septic material released from the pancreatic necrotic focus seems to be the pathological channel to link SAP with MOF.

本文分析我院过去16年间连续收治的重症急性胰腺炎70例及其中并发MOF者17例,以探讨影响重症胰腺炎临床治愈率的限制性因素。本组总病死率为20.0%,其中12例死亡与MOF有关,占85.7%;MOF的病死率高达70.6%。于胰腺炎病程不同时期发生的MOF具有不同的临床过程或模式,可分为早期速发单相型和后期迟发双相型。与重症胰腺炎后MOF有关的发病因素包括早期循环休克、胰腺脓毒症及重度胰坏死等,后者可能是MOF发病中的主导因素。重症胰腺炎后MOF的临床过程以显著的全身炎性反应为特征,由局部胰腺毒性病灶始动的失控的全身炎性反应可能是重症胰腺炎导致MOF的共同病理通路。

The clinical data of 70 patients with severe acute panereatitis operated and pathlogically confirmed were analysed in order to investigate the effect of relevant factors on the prognosis of acute panereatitis. Univariable analysis(Chi-square test) was performed for testing the associations between each variables (sex, age, timing of operation, nutritional support and operative method etc.) and survival. The results of analysis showed that age (>or ≤60 years), timing of operation (>or ≤5 days), nutritional support...

The clinical data of 70 patients with severe acute panereatitis operated and pathlogically confirmed were analysed in order to investigate the effect of relevant factors on the prognosis of acute panereatitis. Univariable analysis(Chi-square test) was performed for testing the associations between each variables (sex, age, timing of operation, nutritional support and operative method etc.) and survival. The results of analysis showed that age (>or ≤60 years), timing of operation (>or ≤5 days), nutritional support and operative method (necrosectomy or formal pancreatomy) were relative to the prognosis (P<0.05). The Logistic regression analysis for variables mentioned above indicated that former three factors (age, timing of operation, nutritional support) independently impacted on the prognosis, the odds ratio(OR) were 4.25 (95% CI 0.06—16.9), 4.69(95%CI 1.15—19) anti 4.26(95% CI 1.01—18) respectively.

本文分析70例经手术和病理证实为重症急性胰腺炎的临床资料,探讨影响本病预后的有关因素。用病例对照研究方法对性别、年龄、手术时机、术式及用否营养支持等因素与生存关系作单因素分析(卡方检验),结果显示:年龄(>或≤60岁)、营养支持治疗(用或不用)、手术时机(>或≤5天)及术式(坏死组织清除术或规则性胰切除术)与预后有关(P<0.05)。将上述因素作Logistic逐步回归分析,结果提示,前三项因素是影响预后的独立作用因素,其比数比(Odds Ratio,OR)分别为4.25、4.26及4.69(95%可信限分别为0.06~16.9、1.01~18及1.15~19)。

 
<< 更多相关文摘    
图标索引 相关查询

 


 
CNKI小工具
在英文学术搜索中查有关重症急性胰腺炎(的内容
在知识搜索中查有关重症急性胰腺炎(的内容
在数字搜索中查有关重症急性胰腺炎(的内容
在概念知识元中查有关重症急性胰腺炎(的内容
在学术趋势中查有关重症急性胰腺炎(的内容
 
 

CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社