助手标题  
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
   扁桃体 在 肿瘤学 分类中 的翻译结果: 查询用时:0.961秒
图标索引 在分类学科中查询
所有学科
肿瘤学
眼科与耳鼻咽喉科
畜牧与动物医学
基础医学
生物学
临床医学
外科学
呼吸系统疾病
泌尿科学
更多类别查询

图标索引 历史查询
 

扁桃体
相关语句
  tonsil
    Radiation Therapy of Malignant Tumors of the Tonsil. Analysis of 50 Cases
    扁桃体恶性肿瘤的放射治疗(附50例分析)
短句来源
    Analysis of Biopsy Samples of 240 Casesmalignant Tumor in Tonsil
    240例扁桃体恶性肿瘤活检材料分析
短句来源
    A CLINICAL ANALYSIS FOR 54 CASES OF TONSIL AR CARCINOMA AFTER RADIOTHERAPY
    54例扁桃体癌的放射洽疗临床分析
短句来源
    RADIOTHERAPY OF TONSIL CARCINOMA——ANALYSIS OF 106 PATIENTS
    扁桃体癌的放射治疗——附106例临床分析
短句来源
    RADIOTHERAPY FOR CARCINOMA OF THE TONSIL—Report on 129 patietns
    129例扁桃体癌放射治疗分析
短句来源
更多       
  amygdala
    Diagnosis and treatment for non-Hodgkin′s lymphoma (NHL) in amygdala
    扁桃体恶性淋巴瘤的诊断与治疗
短句来源
    Objective:To evaluate the diagnosis and treatment for NHL occuring in amygdala.
    目的 :研究扁桃体恶性淋巴瘤的诊断和治疗。
短句来源
    Method:Ten cases of NHL in amygdala from 1980-1995 were analysed,among them,one had I EA lesion,two had I EB lesions,three had Ⅱ EA lesions,four had Ⅱ EB lesions,eight cases received amygdalotomy and one received chemotherapy treatment,nine received combined modality therapy.
    方法 :总结 1980至 1995年原发扁桃体的恶性淋巴瘤 10例 ,IEA1例 ,IEB 2例 ,ⅡEA3例 ,ⅡEB4例 ,CSPP单纯化疗 1例 ,综合治疗 9例 ,8例行扁桃体摘除术。
短句来源
  “扁桃体”译为未确定词的双语例句
    Radiotherapy of Stage Ⅰ And Ⅱ Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma In Tonsil-Analysis of 69 Patients
    Ⅰ、Ⅱ期扁桃体非何杰金氏淋巴瘤的放射治疗——附69例疗效分析
短句来源
    Clinical analysis of non Hodgkin′s lymphoma of palatine tonsil-Report of 14 cases
    14例腭扁桃体非霍奇金氏淋巴瘤的临床分析
短句来源
    We did a experimental study and retrospective analysis with 44 extronodal DLBCL patients who has been diagnosed in Jilin Third Hospital and Jilin provincial people’s hospital(7 tonsilDLBCL;34 gastric and intestinal DLBCL).
    本文对1970-1998年吉大三院和吉林省医院收治的44例结外DLBCL患者(7例扁桃体DLBCL,34例胃肠道DLBCL)进行了实验研究和回顾性分析。
短句来源
    Here we describe a new ligand in this family, designated TWEAK( Tumor necrosis factor-like weak inducer of apoptosis, TWEAK), the cDNA is 1.3kb, first cloned by Chiceportiche in 1997, and named as TNF ligand superfamily member 12 .It is located on chromosome 17p13. The amino terminal of human and murine both contain the ATTAAA sequence.
    其中TWEAK是1997年,Chicheportiche等从人扁桃体和胎肝cDNA文库中筛选出一条长约1.3kb与肿瘤坏死因子家族成员相似的cDNA ,并能诱导弱凋亡作用,命名为肿瘤坏死因子样凋亡的微弱诱导剂(tumor necrosis factor-like weak inducer of apoptosis ,TWEAK)。 TWEAK基因位于染色体17p13。
短句来源
    Radioal doses ranging from 5001~6000 cGy were considered suitable.
    对Ⅰ、Ⅱ期扁桃体非何杰金氏淋巴瘤仍应首选放疗,设面颈联合大野,剂量以5001~6000cGy 为宜。
短句来源
更多       
查询“扁桃体”译词为用户自定义的双语例句

    我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。
  tonsil
A 1 846 bp cDNA is isolated from a human tonsil cell λ gt 11 cDNA library (ATCC No.
      
Using computed tomography, examination revealed an infection extending from the right tonsil to the mediastinum and into the pericardium.
      
The penetration of erythromycin into Waldeyer's ring - Tonsil and adenoid tissue
      
This unusual mode of administration was chosen to avoid tonsil surface contamination, which might cause artificially high values.
      
The levels of erythromycin in the tonsil tissue were the same as the concomitant plasma levels.
      
更多          
  amygdala
The correlations between the volumes of the caudate nucleus, putamen, amygdala, and hippocampus, on the one hand, and the P300 amplitude and latency of auditory evoked potentials, on the other hand, were studied in 14 schizophrenics.
      
The relationships between the parameters of waves of auditory event-related potentials (ERPs) in the oddball paradigm and the volumes of the hippocampus, amygdala, and caudate nuclei were analyzed in healthy subjects and patients with schizophrenia.
      
The method was used to demonstrate for the first time that expression of the 5-HT1A receptor gene is increased in the frontal cortex and the amygdala of mice knocked-out in the monoamine oxidase A gene.
      
The effects of sex and neonatal androgenization on neuron dendroarchitectonics in amygdala posterior cortical nucleus
      
Sex differences in neuron dendroarchitectonics of the amygdala posterior cortical nucleus of adult rats were described for the first time using the Golgi method.
      
更多          


This paper analysis 3500 cases of tumors on the part of the head and neck which account respectively for 7.97% of all the biopsies and 33.77% of all the tumors in our hospital between 1959 and 1979. Among them, 2942 (84.1%) are benign tumors while the remaining 558 (15.9%) malignant. 1387 cases are males while 2113 females.From the cases mentioned above, the part where tumors are most likely to originate is thyroid (1771 cases 50.6%),and those which have lower percentage are as follows: the oral cavity 9.08%,...

This paper analysis 3500 cases of tumors on the part of the head and neck which account respectively for 7.97% of all the biopsies and 33.77% of all the tumors in our hospital between 1959 and 1979. Among them, 2942 (84.1%) are benign tumors while the remaining 558 (15.9%) malignant. 1387 cases are males while 2113 females.From the cases mentioned above, the part where tumors are most likely to originate is thyroid (1771 cases 50.6%),and those which have lower percentage are as follows: the oral cavity 9.08%, the nose 8.82%, the skin 6.20%, the soft tissue 6.18%, the salivary gland 5%, the larynx 4.17%, the lymph gland 3.91%, the ear Ⅰ. 63%, the eye Ⅰ. 58%, the skeleton 1.46% and the tonsil 1.37%. Among the benign tumors the most commonly observed are thyroid adenoma, papilloma, hemangioma,mixed tumors of the salivary gland and polyps. For the malignant tumors the squamous cell carcinoma of the larynx, the nasopharyngeal carcinoma and the carcinoma of maxillary sinus are commonly found.In short, both benign and malignant-tumors originate from the epithelial tissue.

本文分析北京朝阳医院于1959—1979年间的头颈部肿瘤3,500例,分别占同期全部活检例数的7.97%和肿瘤例数的33.77%。良性肿瘤2,942例(84.1%),恶性肿瘤558例(15.9%)。男性1,387人,女性2,113人。肿瘤的发病部位以甲状腺最多见(1,771例,50.6%),其次为口腔(9.08%)、鼻(8.82%)皮肤(6.20%)、软组织(6.18%)、唾液腺(5%)、喉(4.17%)、淋巴腺(3.91%)、耳(1.63%)、眼(1.58%)、骨骼(1.46%)、和扁桃体(1.37%)。良性肿瘤最常见的是甲状腺腺瘤、乳头状瘤、血管瘤、唾液腺混合瘤和息肉;恶性肿瘤以喉癌、鼻咽癌和上頜窦癌等为多见。肿瘤的组织发生无论良性或恶性大多均来自上皮组织。

During 1971-1979 inclusive 52 pathologically proven cases of malignant tumors of the tonsil were treated by radiation therapy, the dose being over 2,000 rads in all cases. In this paper 36 cases that are observed more than two years are analysed. The 2-year and 5-year survival rates of this series of cases are 52.7% (19/36) and 50% (8/16) respectively. This shows that if the patient could survive more than two years, he might obtain a relatively long term of survival. The 5-year survival rates of the cases under...

During 1971-1979 inclusive 52 pathologically proven cases of malignant tumors of the tonsil were treated by radiation therapy, the dose being over 2,000 rads in all cases. In this paper 36 cases that are observed more than two years are analysed. The 2-year and 5-year survival rates of this series of cases are 52.7% (19/36) and 50% (8/16) respectively. This shows that if the patient could survive more than two years, he might obtain a relatively long term of survival. The 5-year survival rates of the cases under and over 40 years of age are 100% (3/3) and 38.5% (5/13) respectively; the differences are significant statistically (p<0.025). In this series, male: female=1.2:1. The incidence of female is higher than that generally reported in the literature. The 5-year survival rate of females, 66.6% (8/12), is better than that of the male (0/4); the 5-year survival rates of cases with (N_3) and without (N_0) regional lymph node involvements are 20% (1/5) and 100% (4/4) respectively.

我院在1971~1979年间收治扁桃体恶性肿瘤52例,对其中经病理证实局部照射剂量达2,000rad以上,观察满2年者36例做了初步分析。年龄10~72岁,41~60岁发病最高。男:女=1.2:1,女性发病率高于一般文献报道。本组中Ⅳ期占45.8%。放疗后二年生存率52.7%; 5年50%,二者大致相等,说明扁桃体恶性肿瘤经单纯放射治疗后能活过2年者即可能获得较长时间的生存。本组女性生存率高于男性患者;年龄在40岁以下者生存率高于41岁以上者;淋巴结转移情况可能是决定预后的主要因素。

2114 cases of control groups were collected for the serum VCA-IgA antibody detection, including head and neck cancers, cancers of the body elsewhere, nasopharyngeal hyperpiastic lesions and normal individuals, and the level of antibody titrated. The positive rate was about 5%. Totle 6 out of 50 kinds of head and neck cancers and 51 cancers of the body elsewhere were detected. There was a higher false-positive rate (9%) of VCA-IgA antibody in 1003 cases. These were parotid carcinoma, cancer of submandibular gland,...

2114 cases of control groups were collected for the serum VCA-IgA antibody detection, including head and neck cancers, cancers of the body elsewhere, nasopharyngeal hyperpiastic lesions and normal individuals, and the level of antibody titrated. The positive rate was about 5%. Totle 6 out of 50 kinds of head and neck cancers and 51 cancers of the body elsewhere were detected. There was a higher false-positive rate (9%) of VCA-IgA antibody in 1003 cases. These were parotid carcinoma, cancer of submandibular gland, cancer of nasal cavity, tonsillar carcinoma, parotidean mixed tumor and lung cancer, respectively, 33.3% (2/6), 28.6% (2/7), 20% (4/20), 14.3% (1/7), 11.8 (2/17) and 9.2% (10/109). For further advance in the clinical diagnosis level in NPC, it needs to look for effective and mutual supplementary diagnostic methods to eliminate the false-positiveness of VCA-IgA in NPC diagnosis.

本文收集并滴定了2114例各种对照组(头颈癌瘤、身体其他癌瘤、鼻咽增生性病变和正常人)的血清VCA-IgA抗体水平,阳性率均在5%左右。在1003例50种头颈癌瘤和51种身体其他肿瘤中,检出VCA-IgA抗体假阳性率较高(>9%)的6种,他们是:腮腺癌33.3%(2/6)、颌下腺癌28.6%(2/7)、鼻腔癌20%(4/20)、扁桃体癌14.3%(1/7)、腮腺混合瘤11.8%(2/17)和肺癌9.2%(10/109)。为了进一步提高鼻咽癌临床诊断水平,需寻找行之有效的诊断互补方法,排除VCA-IgA检测诊断鼻咽癌的假阳性。

 
<< 更多相关文摘    
图标索引 相关查询

 


 
CNKI小工具
在英文学术搜索中查有关扁桃体的内容
在知识搜索中查有关扁桃体的内容
在数字搜索中查有关扁桃体的内容
在概念知识元中查有关扁桃体的内容
在学术趋势中查有关扁桃体的内容
 
 

CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社