助手标题  
全文文献 工具书 数字 学术定义 翻译助手 学术趋势 更多
查询帮助
意见反馈
   采用前瞻性 的翻译结果: 查询用时:0.343秒
图标索引 在分类学科中查询
所有学科
妇产科学
预防医学与卫生学
消化系统疾病
呼吸系统疾病
更多类别查询

图标索引 历史查询
 

采用前瞻性
相关语句
  a prospective
     METHODS: A prospective, placebo_controlled, double_blind trial was used on 10 healthy volunteers and 38 patients (M 15, F 23;age 37 a±s 10 a) with migraine. They were given cyproheptadine 4 mg, 8 mg or 12 mg, bid, po, or placebo for 12 wk.
     方法 :采用前瞻性、双盲法给 10例健康志愿者和 38例偏头痛病人 (男性15例 ,女性 2 3例 ,年龄 37a±s 10a)分别服用赛庚啶 4mg ,8mg和 12mg ,bid× 12wk。
短句来源
     Methods:A prospective epidemiological study was performed over the data of 828 patients in ICU for more than 48 hours hospitalized from January in the year 2002 to August,2004.A multifactorial Logistic regression analysis was conducted.
     方法:对2002年1月1日~2004年8月30日收治重症监护病房48小时以上的828例患者,采用前瞻性的调查方法,应用多因素logistic回归分析进行统计。
短句来源
     Methods A prospective study was carried out with 197 healthy women requesting legal termination of pregnancy between 5 and 9 weeks of gestation, who were randomly allocated into four groups: Group A orally took 400 μg of misoprostol 1 hour pre-operation, Group B 2 hours pre-operation, Group C orally took 400 μg of misoprostol 2 hours pre-operation and cervix injected 4 ml of 1% Lidocaine 5 min before abortion, Group D administered no drugs.
     方法 采用前瞻性对比研究 ,将 1 97例早孕妇女随机分为米索前列醇 4 0 0 μg术前 1h服、米索前列醇 4 0 0 μg术前 2h服用、米索前列醇 4 0 0 μg术前 1h服用配伍 1 %利多卡因宫颈 3点、 9点各注射 2ml以及不采用任何药物的A、B、C、D四组。
短句来源
     Methods:In a prospective study we inserted 50 cuffed-tuneled catheters in 50 patients undergoing hemodialysis,31 catheters in internal jugular vein as jugular group and the other 19 in femoral vein as femoral group.
     方法:采用前瞻性研究,将50例不能建立动静脉内瘘的患者分为两组:颈内静脉组31例,将半永久性双腔导管留置于颈内静脉; 股静脉组19例,将半永久性双腔导管留置于股静脉。
短句来源
     Methods A prospective case-control study was performed in 85 women with GDM, 63 cases with GIGT and 125 cases as control recruited from Feb 2004 to Aug 2004 in Peking University First Hospital. Univariate analysis and multivariate logistic regression were used to identify risk factors of GDM and GIGT.
     方法采用前瞻性对照研究的方法,对2004年2月至8月,在北京大学第一医院妇产科门诊行产前检查诊断的糖代谢异常孕妇[其中GDM85例(GDM组)、GIGT63例(GIGT组)]和125例糖代谢正常孕妇(对照组)的临床资料进行单因素及多因素logistic回归分析,探讨各因素对GDM和GIGT发病的影响。
短句来源
更多       
  “采用前瞻性”译为未确定词的双语例句
     the treatment group(n=28) and the control group(n=28).
     采用前瞻性随机对照原则分为治疗组(28例)和对照组(28例)。
短句来源
     【Methods】In this study, ALDH2 polymorphism were examined in 56 controls and 56 patients with alcohol dependence and 82 patients with alcoholic cardiomyopathy.
     方法采用前瞻性研究,随机选择56例正常人和64例嗜酒的非酒精性心肌病及非酒精性肝病患者及82例酒精性心肌病患者为研究对象,应用聚合酶链反应限制性片段长度多态性方法检测ALDH2基因多态性。
短句来源
     Methods In this prospective,non-random and comparative study,60 patients with CAD were divided into EXCEL group(n=32)and Cypher group(n=28).
     方法采用前瞻性、非随机对比研究方法,根据入选和剔除标准入选60例CAD患者,根据所置入支架分为EXCEL组(n=32)和Cypher组(n=28);
短句来源
     METHODS An analysis was made on the basis of the survey,the data came from 73 690 hospitalized cases from 2000 to 2004.Bacterium appraise adopted French VITEK-32 fully automatic Expression.
     方法采用前瞻性和回顾性结合的调查方法,对2000~2004年我院73 690例住院患者的临床资料进行分析,细菌鉴定采用法国生物梅里埃公司VITEK-32型全自动细菌鉴定仪。
短句来源
     Methods take forward looking and double-blind methods with 32 cases in test group and 28 cases in control group.
     方法采用前瞻性、双盲随机对照试验设计,以加替沙星为对照药,试验组32例,对照组28例。
短句来源
更多       
  相似匹配句对
     The compressed encoding of speech is implemented with G.
     采用G.
短句来源
     Y.
     采用Y.
短句来源
     Methods Prospective investigation was used.
     方法采用前瞻性调查研究。
短句来源
     Methods Prospective clinical control study .
     方法采用前瞻性的研究方法。
短句来源
查询“采用前瞻性”译词为用户自定义的双语例句

    我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。
  a prospective
Diaryldihydropyrimidine-2-ones, a Prospective Group of Antiarrhythmic Agents
      
Increased Level of Lipid Peroxidation Products as a Risk Factor of Death in a Prospective Study
      
The aim of this work is an evaluation of Internet and Worldwide web not only as the sources of scientific information but also as a prospective way for considering and solving the interdisciplinary problems.
      
A substantially higher rate of DDpyr decomposition in buffer, compared with the decomposition rates determined previously for some diazetines, makes DDpyr a prospective candidate for the use in aqueous media.
      
Elucidation of mechanisms of differentiation-induced DNA breaks appears to be a prospective research direction.
      
更多          


In this study,the post-operative nutritional surgery of laryngeal carcinoma were observed by prospective random trial.All patients had been fed by nasogastric tube.In the control group, twelve patients received only the general tube feeding,and in the study group,eighteen pati- ents received the general tube feeding and element diet.During the first three post-operative days,the criteria of all nutritional assessment were decreased in both group (P<0.05)and all the patients presented a negative nitrogen balance.But,during...

In this study,the post-operative nutritional surgery of laryngeal carcinoma were observed by prospective random trial.All patients had been fed by nasogastric tube.In the control group, twelve patients received only the general tube feeding,and in the study group,eighteen pati- ents received the general tube feeding and element diet.During the first three post-operative days,the criteria of all nutritional assessment were decreased in both group (P<0.05)and all the patients presented a negative nitrogen balance.But,during the following three post- operative weeks,the criteria of the nutritional assessment were increased hu the study group, the patients presented a state of positive nitrogen balance.However,the criteria of the nutr- itional assessment were continuously decreased in the control group and the negative nitro- gen balance was still present.

本文采用前瞻性随机对照试验,初步观察了30例喉癌术后患者的营养状况,30例患者均采用鼻饲给养,对照组予普通流汁管喂,术后三天实验组和对照组各项营养指标均下降(P<0.05),呈负氮平衡,而在术后三周时,实验组营养状况改善,负氮平衡逆转;而对照组各项营养指标均低,仍呈负氮平衡。

This paper reports the antipyretic effects of Qingyin injection, Bupleuri and Amidopyrini Co. in treatment of 360 patients in an acute highgrade fever. A prospective double-blind randomized study was under taken. The rate of marked effectiveness of Qingyin injection was 76.90%. The response rate was 13.0%. The total response rate was 89.9%. Statistically significant difference was observed between it and Bupleuri (70.5%, P<0.05) but no statistically significant difference was found between it and Amidopyrini...

This paper reports the antipyretic effects of Qingyin injection, Bupleuri and Amidopyrini Co. in treatment of 360 patients in an acute highgrade fever. A prospective double-blind randomized study was under taken. The rate of marked effectiveness of Qingyin injection was 76.90%. The response rate was 13.0%. The total response rate was 89.9%. Statistically significant difference was observed between it and Bupleuri (70.5%, P<0.05) but no statistically significant difference was found between it and Amidopyrini Co. (94.4%, P>0.05). Qingyin injection proves to be a new antipyretic, safe and with low side effects.

本文报道应用青银、柴胡及复力氨基比林三种注射液对360例高热疾病患者采用前瞻性双盲随机对照法观察退热疗效。青银注射液显效率为76.9%,有效率为13.0%,总有效率为89.9%。疗效显著优于柴胡(70.5%)(P<0.05)而与复方氨基比林相近(94.4%),是一种副作用小而安全的新解热药

The 213 patients with acute cerebrovascular disease wereelected among the suspected archiveses of the 22258 patientsfrom Changchun with acute cerebrovascular disease fromJanuary 1.1986 to December 30.1989.We studied andcounted the equations with prospective survey.and use MOSway that the technic development laboratory in AmericanInternal Weather Situation is invented in 1969.At the sametime.the statistics ways of the collected analysis etc.We havefounded the multiple MOS forecast equation on the cress-discipline.This...

The 213 patients with acute cerebrovascular disease wereelected among the suspected archiveses of the 22258 patientsfrom Changchun with acute cerebrovascular disease fromJanuary 1.1986 to December 30.1989.We studied andcounted the equations with prospective survey.and use MOSway that the technic development laboratory in AmericanInternal Weather Situation is invented in 1969.At the sametime.the statistics ways of the collected analysis etc.We havefounded the multiple MOS forecast equation on the cress-discipline.This equation is feasible through studying.and it hasmore notable meteorology physible sense.If we can forecast thedangerous meteorology factors of CVD.when the weather isforecasted It'(?) be possitive sense for predicaring the CVDhappening.

本文探讨了根据1986年1月1日至1989年12月30日长春市22258人的急性脑血管监测档案选取的213例急性脑血管病例,采用前瞻性研究,利用美国国家天气局技术发展试验室1969年推出的模式输出统计(MOS)方法,在聚类分析、高斯选代逐步回归等统计方法的基础上,建立起交叉学科的综合的 MOS 预报方程。经试验研究这样的方程是成立的,且具有较明显的气象生理意义。事实证明如果在天气预报的同时能提供脑血管病的危险气象因素预报,对预防急性脑血管病的发生是有着相当积极的意义的,这也是该工作的最终目的。

 
<< 更多相关文摘    
图标索引 相关查询

 


 
CNKI小工具
在英文学术搜索中查有关采用前瞻性的内容
在知识搜索中查有关采用前瞻性的内容
在数字搜索中查有关采用前瞻性的内容
在概念知识元中查有关采用前瞻性的内容
在学术趋势中查有关采用前瞻性的内容
 
 

CNKI主页设CNKI翻译助手为主页 | 收藏CNKI翻译助手 | 广告服务 | 英文学术搜索
版权图标  2008 CNKI-中国知网
京ICP证040431号 互联网出版许可证 新出网证(京)字008号
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
版权图标 2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社